Mr. Handyman serving West Los Angeles

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2006

Mr. Handyman provides professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in ALL major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. Mr Handyman technicians are insured, background checked and full-time employees. No subs. Our technicians have a minimum of 15 years of experience in the trades. We have a perfect record with the California State License Board. Award winning....

A Service Provider's profile image

+4 more images

4.1

handyman (244)door installation (42)electrician (30)woodworking (28)drywall (21)plumbers (20)window replacement (19)lighting (12)appliance repair (11)tile installation (10)interior painting (9)home remodeling (9)

09/26/2020

Ron T.

Paul walked me through what and how project was done. He showed me how he improved attaching the bookshelves over my way.

Description of Work
Wall mount a folding shelf, attach two tall bookcases the wall.

Category appliance repair, flooring contractor, handyman service

Work Completed On 09/26/2020

06/04/2020

Jeremy G.

The handyman did a great job, but it was just way too expensive. Don't sign anything if you think you may cancel. The fine print excludes you from cancelling.

Description of Work
Wood trim on one side of the house and one side of a door jamb needed to be replaced.

Category siding, doors

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

Hello! Thank you for the review! We just want to stress that you can cancel a job at any point.

05/19/2020

David L.

Great! I like this service and will use them again.

Description of Work
Repaired six kitchen chairs

Category appliance repair, woodworking

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

05/19/2020

Rose A.

Very good we were happy with the work

Description of Work
Frezzer not working

Category appliance repair, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

03/18/2020

Carl A.

I did not use any of the companies listed.

Description of Work
replace door

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

12/19/2019

Peter Q.

He was professional, friendly, and did a good job at a fair price.

Description of Work
Replace faucet, replace all window rollers for 4 windows, regrout kitchen counter tile.

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

Thank you for the great review! We will be sure to read it to the whole company at our next meeting. Thanks for using Mr. Handyman!

08/13/2019

Craig B.

Very well! The carpenter came up with a simple approach that didn’t require removing the old trim yet gave us the Craftsman-ish look we wanted. Also met our deadline (we had guests coming)

Description of Work
Needed new baseboard molding. We’d removed carpet and the existing moldings didn’t reach the wood floor

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

Review for Mr. Handyman serving West Los Angeles  - 12100 Wilshire Boulevard 8th Floor, Los Angeles, CA - 38042637

08/04/2019

Joseph D.

Very well. Excellent work. John is the guy to hire for excellent drywall work.

Description of Work
Drywall Patching and Texturing

Category drywall, handyman service

Work Completed On 08/04/2019

Thank you for your kind review! We will read this out at our next meeting!

07/03/2019

Lily R.

Ed Rizzo is a true professional. His knowledge and presicion is seen in my newly remodeled kitchen!

Description of Work
Plumbing, electrical , carpentry

Category countertops, electrician, handyman service, woodworking, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/03/2019

06/19/2019

Susan F.

James did a great job. He made sure the dust was contained and clean up after he was done. He discussed the placement of the fixtures and which resulted in a perfect placement of the lights in my kitchen. Everyone has commented on great my kitchen looks.

Description of Work
Light fixtures replaced and ceiling repaired

Work Completed On 06/19/2019

06/01/2019

Michael R.

The service was excellent and the quality of the workmanship was superb. Johnny Fike and the entire Mr. Handyman team supporting him did an outstanding job. I highly recommend Mr. Handyman. I have also had Mr. Handyman at my home previously to install high quality spice racks and high quality racks below the stove, in addition to major repairs done recently in preparation for the house to be sold and for repairs to a utility room including building new cabinets and floor repair/drywall installation.

Description of Work
Cabinet installation, drywall, painting, floor replacement, plumbing, doors fixed, caulking, pressure washing, miscellaneous repairs on woodwork, getting house ready to be sold

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, drywall, flooring contractor, furniture repair, handyman service, plumbing, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

04/15/2019

Harry G.

I chose not to use them because the scope of my job was too small for the price, but they were very courteous over the phone and very informative and I really enjoyed talking to them. I would still recommend them and will probably call them in the future when I do have a bigger project because they were so nice.

Description of Work
Called for quote on a small job.

Work Completed On 04/15/2019

03/29/2019

Jim Geibel J.

Fine. They're experts. They are very good.

Description of Work
Repair a door.

Work Completed On 03/25/2019

03/29/2019

Bobby Nandan B.

It was very good. Very reliable. Good and accurate. Very happy with them. Price is reasonable. It's fair. Very responsive. Very happy with the company. I would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
Electrical work.

Category electrician

Work Completed On 01/10/2019

02/20/2019

Thonas F.

Excellent! They were on time and professional.

Description of Work
They constructed a bookcase from the existing book cases.

Category custom cabinets, handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 12/20/2018

02/19/2019

Brigitte F.

They have done work for me for the past 8 years. The people who answer the phone are always polite and they get back to me right away. The technicians I use are excellent.

Description of Work
They do routine handyman type items and have built a fence and patio.

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

Aleese O.

They completed the task, and it's working fine. I would recommend their services but it is pricey.

Description of Work
Replacing a thermostat.

Category handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 11/14/2018

Chanel F.

They were great, I work for real estate. Handymen is the hardest and most unreliable, and this company went above and beyond. They are amazing. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They do literally everything for us. They go out and look at the property and get the jobs done.

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

Andre S.

It was very good. I was very impressed and I will use them again.

Description of Work
They did shelving, put up some address number, and did some gates, ect.

Category handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 07/11/2018

02/08/2019

Dick B.

It was absolutely perfect. They did exactly what was needed to be done. They came up with unique solution and the door is now working fine.

Description of Work
We had a door that would not fit. A steel security door that is getting out of the line, needed to be re-align.

Category handyman service, doors

Work Completed On 01/23/2019

02/08/2019

J.J. M.

They were on time. They were great. Their customer service was excellent.

Description of Work
I needed a shower door installed and a bunch of appliances removed and reset.

Work Completed On 12/19/2018

01/22/2019

Reb C.

Prompt, polite, and knowledgeable. Service call went well - I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
General home upkeep and repairs

Cost $5,255.34

Work Completed On 01/22/2019

Thank you so much for the kind review!

11/06/2018

ABIGAIL V.

Their work was good but they did not discuss the pricing before doing the work. They didn't even clean up after themselves and just left the mess.

Description of Work
They replaced a window that was leaking in to vinyl window, repaired the front door and a strip between my living room and kitchen.

Category replacement windows