MICKEY HARGITAY PLANTS

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2010

Florists
Landscaping - Lakefront

Indoor & Outdoor Plant Nursery, Landscaping, Interior Plant Maintenance, Pottery, Fountains, Cactus-Succulents,Bonsai. In business since 1980 offering sales, delivery and installation of premium quality interior plants at very competitive prices....

Dan the Maintenance Man

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

My Illusion Landscapes

Head Supervisor and Foreperson to a staff of landscape technicians. Oversees, manages and schedules the development of functional exterior spaces and physical environments, the design and installation of schematic and orthographic renderings and construction details. Ensures project deadlines are met and the adherence to approved budgets. Extensive knowledge of hardscaping, gardening with the utilization of programs such as Photoshop, AutoCad and Sketchup. Extremely knowledgable about native plants and drought tolerant landscaping and providing a sustainable environment to living plants, shrubs and trees in order to ensure the vitality and growth of many different types of gardens.

Offers by My Illusion Landscapes on Angi
Flores Artscape

Flores Landscaping was established in 2004 by husband and wife team Rumaldo and Miriam Flores after years of prior experience in landscaping and gardening. It started as part-time work and has developed into a full-time dedication to beautifying Los Angeles. We offer a variety of services such as hardscape, softscape, planting, lighting, irrigation, flagstone, pavers, and much more. We take our business personally, that is why we offer our service and integrity to you. We make sure your experience with us is great and provide you with landscaping that reflects you and who you are! Our final product is not “money in the bank,” but a satisfied customer with a project of high quality.

06/11/2015

Description of Work
I get almost all my plants from them and advice.They are |incredibly helpful.

Category landscaping

01/07/2014

It went exceptionally well. Mickey arrived at my house for the initial meeting on time to determine what needed to be done. I knew immediately that I was going to hire him. A few days later we met at his nursery to select plants. I wanted a low maintenance garden with color. Before I arrived, Mickey had pulled out several plants that met my specifications. I liked virtually all his choices and add...

Description of Work
I hired Mickey to design and install a garden along the perimeter of my backyard and to install/correct my existing irrigation system in front and back yards.

Category landscaping,greenhouses

03/29/2013

Mickey was quickly available for the planning, but there was a wait of a month for the selected plants to become available. His people were competent, and the results are very nice. I'm pleased.

Description of Work
He planned and planted my front garden.

Category landscaping

04/25/2012

Their prices are good. They give recommendations, and they always have a pretty good collection. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Mickey Hargitay Plants. I have been using them for two years.

Category florists,landscaping,greenhouses

Landscaping & Interior Plantscaping & Maintenance for commercial and residential.

Cut Flowers