MICKEY HARGITAY PLANTS

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2010

1255 N SYCAMORE AVE

Los Angeles, CA 90038

Indoor & Outdoor Plant Nursery, Landscaping, Interior Plant Maintenance, Pottery, Fountains, Cactus-Succulents,Bonsai. In business since 1980 offering sales, delivery and installation of premium quality interior plants at very competitive prices....

06/11/2015

Leigh F.

Description of Work
I get almost all my plants from them and advice.They are |incredibly helpful.

Category landscaping

01/07/2014

Carol R.

It went exceptionally well. Mickey arrived at my house for the initial meeting on time to determine what needed to be done. I knew immediately that I was going to hire him. A few days later we met at his nursery to select plants. I wanted a low maintenance garden with color. Before I arrived, Mickey had pulled out several plants that met my specifications. I liked virtually all his choices and added a few of my own. Mickey made sure I made wise choices. He wrote a proposal where cost was in line with what I thought it would be. Alphonso, who was responsible for irrigation, went to work immediately. He was very knowledgeable and hardworking. The crew was also polite and diligent. Upon completion, the garden looked lovely. I am very pleased with how smoothly everything went. Mickey is a true professional and extremely reasonable to work with. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
I hired Mickey to design and install a garden along the perimeter of my backyard and to install/correct my existing irrigation system in front and back yards.

Category landscaping,greenhouses

03/29/2013

William and Linda G.

Mickey was quickly available for the planning, but there was a wait of a month for the selected plants to become available. His people were competent, and the results are very nice. I'm pleased.

Description of Work
He planned and planted my front garden.

Category landscaping

04/25/2012

Donna E.

Their prices are good. They give recommendations, and they always have a pretty good collection. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Mickey Hargitay Plants. I have been using them for two years.

Category florists,landscaping,greenhouses

Flores Artscape

Flores Artscape was established in 2004 by husband and wife team Rumaldo and Miriam Flores after years of prior experience in landscaping and gardening. It started as part-time work and has developed into a full-time dedication to beautifying Los Angeles. We offer a variety of services such as hardscape, softscape, planting, lighting, irrigation, flagstone, pavers, and much more. We take our business personally, that is why we offer our service and integrity to you. We make sure your experience with us is great and provide you with landscaping that reflects you and who you are! Our final product is not “money in the bank,” but a satisfied customer with a project of high quality.

Green Republic Landscape Design Services

Green Republic Landscapes is an exceptional landscape designer/builders firm specializing in bringing our clients an outdoor construction experience. We dedicate ourselves to design and the installation of the naturalistic garden you have always dreamed of. We take pride in design, installation, work quality and deliver premium customer service. Our experienced and professional crew will help put your worries to rest by completing every job on time and making sure it is done right. We strive to make your project a pleasant experience from start to finish by paying close attention to the smallest details and by being accessible throughout the job so you constantly have peace of mind. We love what we do and have developed our unique design, installation and project management skills to bring you superior customer service. We can provide you with a range of services, including Garden Design and Installation, Planting, Landscape lighting, Irrigation, Flagstones, Pavers and many more highly quality services. We use only the finest quality materials, sound horticultural practices, and the latest technologies available, allowing us to provide you with a customized landscape plan that can then be installed.

Offers by Green Republic Landscape Design Services on Angi
    Fernando's Complete Landscape & Hardscape

Providing award winning services in landscaping and masonry. We have over 17 years of experience in Landscape Renovations. We specialize in Xeriscapes, Patios, Hardscapes and more. We take your old landscape and give it a fresh new look with an all new design from top to bottom.

Florists
    Landscaping - Lakefront

Landscaping & Interior Plantscaping & Maintenance for commercial and residential.

Cut Flowers