MetroPCS

Phone Service - Cellular
Phone Sales
Computer Sales
Video Duplication & Transfer

We offer unlimited talk, text and data plans with no contract. Activate your own device with plans starting as low as $40. We offer contracting for repairs....

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

ITologist Remote Networking & PC Support

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE Your project will be completed, you will be advised in the most appropriate direction or your money back. Award-winning Technology Support, Consulting, Contracting, Project Management & Solutions Specialist. ITologist is a REMOTE IT support and solutions business. *If your request requires an in-person resolution, please contact us first to determine if the job is something we will be able to accommodate. We provide technical remote technical support for individuals, home/home office, and businesses ranging from 10 to hundreds of employees. Co-operative and Supplemental Support for Overloaded Staff Staff on Sick and Vacation Leave? We've got you covered Maternity Leave Support Needed? Consider it Done We Support The Following Scenarios: One-Time Need Month-to-Month Co-operative/Supplemental Dedicated Retainer Weekday Business Hours Special After-Hours and Weekend Rate Support

Offers by ITologist Remote Networking & PC Support on Angi
Goodberg Computer Services

Expert On-site service for home and business, PC & Mac. We Come To You. 323-656-2638: call us for same day service. We look forward to solving your technology problems. Very proud to have earned the Super Service Award!

04/01/2018

Very rude employees, thoughtless. Were not very helpful at all. My phone I had with them worked for about a week before it stopped getting service. Said that my phone was fine, that I had owed a balance with them for the phone when I bought the cheap $40 phone from them. It displays the phone as a $40 phone, and they where trying to get $500 out of me. For a cheap little $40 phone. Rip offs

Description of Work
Had crappy service here, they couldn't help me with my phone. They kept ignoring me and would help other customers and had me wait.

Category cell phone service

08/20/2015

I've had them for years. I'm happy. I can call Hawaii where my daughter lives and that's all that matters to me. It's cheap and I've never had any problems.

Description of Work
I have my cell phone through MetroPCS.

Category cell phone service

IPhone Repairs, Screen Replacement, Charging Port, Battery Replacement, Phone Recycling

Ask For Details