Marcos Hauling and Junk Removal INC

Founded 2009 •

135 S Ave 55

Los Angeles, CA 90042

Marcos Hauling and Junk Removal INC is locally owned and operated specializing in Demolition, Construction site cleanups, and Hauling jobs for over 10 year's. We do not provide single item removal, but rather specialize in medium to big sized removal jobs including commercial projects of unlimited

02/16/2021

Sherell C.

Marcos and his crew were there on time and done with the project within 2hrs. Neighbors have requested Marcos information for work to be performed.

Description of Work
Back yard junk removal

Category ceramic tile, lawn service

09/04/2020

Ben S.

Great, they showed up on time and completed the work as scheduled.

Description of Work
Hauling

09/04/2020

Lorna S.

The work was executed professionally - swiftly and with care and attention to details, and maintained Covid safety precautions from start to finish!

Description of Work
Hauling of shipping materials and boxes from garage.

08/11/2020

Kristina E.

He was great. Right on time both for the quote and for the haul. Would definitely recommend as very reliable!

Description of Work
junk hauling

07/24/2020

linda R.

Marcos was very quick to answer and the job was done extremely well and with care. We very much appreciated the work that was done. Marcos adhered to all the clean protocols with the pandemic as well. Thank you. Great service, I will use Marcos services again and Angie's list as well.

Description of Work
Hauling large pieces of furniture from our Late Mother's home.

07/17/2020

Ileana V.

I was so happy with the work and how fast the debris was removed. The amount of time it took to get the the debris cleaned was incredible. Marcos was upfront and honest and did a great job. I would definitely recommend and hire him again.

Description of Work
Debris removal from yard.

Category home builders

07/08/2020

Kim J.

Marco's and his team were absolutely awesome! They arrived promptly at the time we set and completed the job ahead of schedule. They were thorough, fast and super efficient! I will be calling them for a few more projects to finally get the "dream" backyard I want.

Description of Work
Extensive yard cleanup and trash removal

Category hauling services, home builders

07/06/2020

Craig B.

Marcos was fast and very professional. I plan to work with him again in the future.

Description of Work
Hauling

06/27/2020

Will A.

Called Marcos at 9:30 AM and he was at a job, but said he would be over today to give a price and do the job. He showed up with another worker at 12:30 the same day! Just what I needed. Very professional and all around good guy. Would definitely use him again and strongly recommend to others.

Description of Work
Hauling

06/25/2020

Loren Monrovia W.

Marcos and his team were great to work with. They arrived on time, and made quick work out of a very big exterior demo job. They did the work as described in the bid, and left everything clean at the job site. We’d be happy to use them again!

Description of Work
Demolition

06/25/2020

Ron B.

Marcos was punctual, did an outstanding job. Would use his services again and recommend him and his whole crew without reservation.

Description of Work
cleaning. and hauling

06/24/2020

Joseph F.

Great work

Description of Work
Tree limbs and branch removal

Category hauling services, lawn service

05/04/2020

Ashley S.

PHENOMENAL! Marcos was incredibly responsive and professional. I found his number on Angie's list at around 10AM and he came to my house in the same afternoon. We had trash from an on-going renovation and Marcos came in and had everything so beautiful and spotless after! We talked to him about our unfortunate experience with our contractor that has had our simple project dragging out for 2 years and Marcos ended up finishing our bathroom and it is absolutely beautiful. My family and I are so happy with Marcos's work and highly recommend him to anyone who needs work done and we will certainly be calling him back!

Description of Work
Trash hauling

Category hauling services, remodeling, home builders

04/15/2020

TImothy R.

it was job well done

Description of Work
Removing of pine needles from enclosed patio

Category home builders

03/29/2020

Jose S.

I needed to clean up a rental house I had put up for sale. I called Marcos to clean uo thw horrible mess and junk our deadbeat tenants left behind. Not only was he extremely responsive and easy to work with, but the price to clean and haul all the juck was extremely affordable. He started the job the same day I called him and took care of everything in one day. Thank you, Marco!

Description of Work
Clean And Haul Trash And Junk.

03/11/2020

James V.

I called on a Saturday morning and he and his team got to work and completed the entire job in less than 2 days. They did an excellent job and left everything trimmed, neat, and clean.

Description of Work
Haul away heavy branches and trunks from a pine tree and clean up waist hi weeds.

Category hauling services, lawn service

02/28/2020

Benjamin H.

It was great. I've been working with Marcos. Very clean, professional, he shown up, and no issues.

Description of Work
He did a demolition removal and a bunch of debris.

02/27/2020

Trindin D.

It went extremely well. They were on time, very fast, very professional, and friendly. The price is very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Marcos Hauling over other companies.

Description of Work
Hauling

02/18/2020

Patricia S.

PERFECT did great work

Description of Work
Hauling excavation and framing.

Category excavators, picture framing, hauling services

Vanessa P.

I had my bathroom and kitchen completely remodeled by Marcos and his team, I am very content with the result that was left behind. Very professional, job was very well presented , and the whole team was polite. I will definitely be using Marcos Hauling again as well as recommending it to friends and family.

Description of Work
Hauling

Gloria C.

Marcos and his crew are very professional and always show up with great energy. I was in need of a full house remodeling and his price was reasonable. He has various licenses and knows a lot about the industry. I will definitely be calling him again (:

Description of Work
Hauling

Piper C.

We originally called Marcos to do demo/clean up/hauling on a house that was in poor condition. He did that job quickly, well and competitively priced. We then found out that he has experience in many areas of construction. He ended up doing almost everything that needed to be done on the house! New plumbing, new framing, new insulation, new window install, new bathrooms -tiling, installing tub/sink/shower/fixtures, etc. All of these jobs were done well, in a timely manner and competitively priced. He always gave a written quote ahead of time and stayed within budget. We also appreciated that if there was a job that wasn’t his specialty (like installing shower glass or drywall finishing) he was upfront about it and could give recommendations of someone who could and they worked out great too! He did such a great job that when a friend needed recommendations for a contractor for her historical home I told her about Marcos. They were also really happy with the job he did. I would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Hauling, plumbing, demo, tiling, appliance install, framing, insulation, etc.

Category ceramic tile, picture framing, hauling services, plumbing

Jorge O.

Marcos is a great guy to work with and his guys are the hardest working guys of seen in a long while.

Description of Work
Hauling

Victor O.

I’d like to start off by saying that Marcos and his team were very professional. I recently had him do demolition to my complete home, as well as letting him take care of the remodeling. He was very quick, and made sure that all the trash and material was hauled away in his own trucks. I like that the service included hauling. I would recommend him and I will definitely rehire him and his team.

Description of Work
Demolition and Hauling

Category excavators, picture framing, hauling services, remodeling, home builders

Garry B C.

Marco’s service was absolutely wonderful. He was extremely polite, professional, and prompt. Showed up on time, ready to work and completed the job within the given time. This is as my second time using Marco’s a Hauling. And I’m sure I will use his services again. He’s prices are reasonable and very easy to work with. I will recommend his services to anyone. Thanks Marco!

Description of Work
Hauling, tree cutting

Junk King Los Angeles

Our uniformed, well-trained employees offer professional services at affordable prices that are guaranteed to beat our competitors’. We happily provide free written estimates before beginning any work and make sure the premises are tidy before we leave. We’re serious about the environment too. We recycle and save from the landfill almost 60% of everything we pick up.

JAX Hauling

Jax Hauling provides a complete junk removal service to our customers. We handle large and hard to lift objects, as well as trash and other miscellaneous unwanted junk. A complete Junk removal of all unwanted items to our customers. We offer a personalized experience with a simple and efficient scheduling and removal process. Large scale items that are bulky and hard to remove can easily be accomplished with me and my team.

JL Stone & Tile Installers

JL Stone & Tile Installers will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. Our company was built on Customer satisfaction, and we always make sure you’re happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today.

Framing
    General Remodeling
    California
    California: Contractors
    11/30/2023

Hauling, Demolitions, Post Construction, Clean-Up, Eviction Cleaning, Junk Car Pick Up, Commercial Warehouse Cleaning

I don't pick up electronics, chemicals, or paint. Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your project(s)!