Los Angeles Construction & Remodeling

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2009

4.1

3441 Tareco Dr #2703

Los Angeles, CA 90068

~BEST of HOUZZ 2013 & 2014 AND 2016 ~ CSLB LICENSED ~ OVER 24 YEARS TURNING REMODELING WISHES INTO REALITY What makes us unique? Your remodel from design phase to completion, is personally managed by CSLB licensed engineer, developer and remodeler of Los Angeles, Joe Grimberg. This way, there are no miscommunications, because there are no middle men.With us, its personal. From the very beginning, when you schedule your FREE in home consult, through the design and style phase to the beautiful completion of your remodel, your in contact with Joe Grimberg himself. Working with our Company, you have EVERYTHING to gain. We are up to date in all of the city permits and regulations. State Wide Construction and Remodeling is a well established, fully licensed company with the following licenses: * A License (Engineering), * B License (Contractor) * We carry General Liability Insurance and Worker's Compensation ALWAYS FREE IN HOME ESTIMATE...

01/15/2015

Janet L.

I liked their design plans, even though I did not end up using them.

Description of Work
I purchased a prepaid offer for room design plans.

11/20/2014

Lisa C.

We had our bathroom remodeled last week, and after seeing the quality of work, we went ahead and remodeled our kitchen, in time to enjoy for the holidays. Although I have a small kitchen, it made a huge difference in use and efficiency. Removed a non bearing wall for a more open feel. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company and Joe, the field supervisor for all things needing to be remodeled.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

11/14/2014

Lisa C.

Amazing job. Great price. Joe was in constant contact with me from the beginning.

Description of Work
Bathroom - Cabinets, flooring, lighting, shower and tub, tile, counter, paint

Category electrician,flooring contractor,architect

10/16/2014

Hadar A.

I've worked with Joe and his company before. in 2012 I bought my house and La construction did a complete renovation. Everything was done perfectly to my satisfaction so i decided to hire them again for my garage conversion. As always Joe and his team did a remarkable job of completing the job on time and on budget. I recommend this company to anyone looking to remodel or renovate hustle free.

Description of Work
Garage conversion

Category remodeling,architect

10/06/2014

Rene S.

Purchased a house that was a short sale. Needed a lot of work. I interviewed several different contractors. Felt comfortable with Joe. He understood the look we wanted to achieve for our new home. Gave us his cell number from the beginning. Was here everyday and Flooring- Removed the old pink carpet and had the wood floors sanded dark brown. Kitchen- Completely gutted it. New everything Bathrooms - Completely gutted it. New everything Room Addition- Extended the entire back of the house, including our master bedroom and the living room. Everything from flooring,and electric was added. Joe included a computer layout for us to see how it would come out before he started. Overall, GREAT experience. The look of our new home came out better than we had hoped.

Description of Work
Room Addition, Bathrooms, Kitchen and wood floors

09/26/2014

Robert F.

State wide demolished my old cabinets, countertops, and old tile flooring. During this time, Joe and I had time to go over many designs via a 3d computer layout. We chose the color of the cabinets, and where we wanted them placed. His crew is professional and knew what they were doing. Each step was like lego. Everything came together smoothly. Great people to work with.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

07/13/2013

Ann P.

We found the owner to be a little bit pushy and we didn't feel comfortable with them, so we didn't use them for any other service. They gave us pictures of what the kitchen would look like.

Description of Work
We used State Wide Construction & Remodeling. We had purchased a big deal for a 3d remodel design. They created a 3d design of what the kitchen would look like after they had taken measurements and asked us what we wanted.

Category architect,home remodeling

04/01/2013

L W.

He did not provide any information for us that was useful and basically did not have any reconfiguration suggestions for our kitchen. It was not very helpful appointment.

Description of Work
I purchased the Big Deal for $49 for a 3D Remodel Design of Your Kitchen, Bathroom or Room Addition!

12/29/2012

Robert F.

Joe was a pleasure to work with. We chose to have a differently paint style and technique for each of our rooms. Venitien plaster for the living and dining room. Suede paint for the entry and family rooms. Everything came out beautifully.

Description of Work
Joe was a pleasure to work with. He is honest, consistent and knew how to achieve the look we wanted. We chose to have a different paint style and technique for each of our rooms. Venitien plaster for the living and dining room. Suede paint for the entry and family rooms. Everything came out beautifully!

Category drywall,picture framing,interior painters

12/27/2012

Hadar A.

The overall experience was simple and painless. After a long talk with Joe from state wide construction, we had agreed to meet in order for me to get an estimate. After going over all the details of the job, a contract was signed and work and payments dates were set. Everything worked perfectly like clockwork. The job was complete on the day it was promised and as i mentioned before, completely within my budget. The results of the job were amazing. My old 1948 house turned into a warm updated version, having all my expectations met on the highest of levels. Thank you state wide for making this adventures a good one.

Description of Work
As a first time home owner I was looking at quite an adventure understanding that remodeling my new property was the first step. Having zero experience in this area I decided to trust Angie’s list and their expertise to help me figure things out. After viewing many contractors who all seem fit for the job I spoke with Joe from state wide construction and remodeling. on top of the fact he seemed most knowable about every area i inquired about, he was helpful and courteous and never making me feel like im in over my head. at the end we had agreed to meet and go overall the changes. Joe came and as i imagined he had great affordable ideas for my house and yard. I ended up painting the entire interior of my house. Destroy and rebuild walls creating a third room. opening up a window and French doors from my dining room. New tiles for kitchen and bathrooms. Retiling fireplace. Electricity work throughout the house, adding lights in every room while switching out all switches and covers. wooden floors throughout the house. New cement steps leading to backyard. Fences all around my property. new toilets. And many many more finishing details completing the job perfectly. My house was originally built in 1948 and despite the houses old age no financial damage was caused to me with renovations, everything that was promised to me came at the original price I was quoted. If everyone’s remodeling experience could be like mine people wouldn't be afraid to commit. the job was done on time, done to perfection and all in my budget. A huge thanks to state wide construction and it's amazing crew for making my first experience a great one!

Category contractors,ceramic tile,concrete repair,countertops,drywall,picture framing,hardwood floor,insulation,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,fireplaces,architect,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors,mudjacking,mold removal,stamped concrete

Executive Suites Development

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

HT Hardwood Floors

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Hardwood Flooring services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

A Team Plumbing Services Inc

Plumbing company founded in 2017 with technicians who have been in plumbing for more than 20 years. We cover any plumbing issues that deal with water, gas, and sewer. Our goal is to help you with any and all plumbing issues you may be having. We are available 7 days a week for your convenience.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

From foundation to roofing, including electric and plumbing. Highly experienced turning your remodeling wishes into reality, ON TIME and ON BUDGET.