Little Red Truck Plumbing

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2011

Specializing in residential plumbing services. Installaiton, Service, Repair, Remodels and Repipes. Water Heater, Garbage Disposal, Toilet, Earthquake Gas Shutoffs. Distributor for Residential Water monitoring systems that protect against flood and leak damage....

Sal's Plumbing Company Inc

Sal’s Plumbing is a family run business that has been serving the greater South Bay area for over 30 years now. Fully licensed, bonded and insured, Sal and his efficient staff specialize in all types of drain and sewer cleaning in addition to all types of plumbing installation and repairs. We have also recently opened up a 2nd office in Redondo Beach, CA. to help better service all our customers. Proud Member Better Business Burea

Ford's Plumbing and Heating

Ford’s Plumbing and Heating has been serving the West Los Angeles and South Bay area since 1963. We have been an Angies List SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER since 2011! Robert Ford is a third-generation plumber and our staff is top-notch. We can handle anything from a mystery leak or clogged toilet to a new plumbing system (residential or commercial) and we do home inspections. Ford’s Plumbing and Heating is available 24 hours a day because we know some leaks wait for no man.

FRED MORROW PLUMBING

Locally Family Owned & Operated. Welcome to Fred Morrow Plumbing, Inc. The company has been in business since 1976. We are a team of employees who have worked through the years to build the outstanding reputation this company enjoys today. Areas in the San Fernando Valley and West LA,Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, Bel Air, Beverly Hills, Agoura Hills, Arleta, Burbank, Calabasas, Canoga Park, Chatsworth, Encino, Granada Hills, Mission Hills, North Hills, North Hollywood, Northridge, Pacoima, Panorama City, Porter Ranch, Reseda, San Fernando, Sepulveda, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Sylmar, Tarzana, Toluca Lake, Valley Village, Van Nuys, West Hills, Winnetka, Woodland Hills LICENSE #: 324721.

09/04/2015

Description of Work
Dennis is knowledgeable, kind and helpful. he showed up when I needed him , did exactly what I asked without trying to talk me into anything else > i will definitely use him again and would recommend him.

12/15/2012

Perfectly. Other estimates were as much as double. Guy is a pro. Fair, clean punctual. Everything you want. He's now my default plumber

Description of Work
Installed seismic gas shutooff valve

07/30/2012

They are very personable and remember things. If you've got a real problem, they will try to fit you in as soon as they can.

Description of Work
Little Red Truck Plumbing fixed a couple of leaks, put in the replacement on my sprayer in the kitchen, and adjusted a shower gizmo.

01/25/2012

My kitchen faucet operates perfectly and the bathroom sink valve doesn't leak.

Description of Work
Dennis came to replace a kitchen faucet hose & while he was here fixed a sink faucet, too. After he finished, we checked a few other things around the house & he will return to tend to those. Dennis has been my plumber for about a decade & I rely on him to take care of my properties. He efficient, reliable & honest. What else do you need?

02/23/2011

Dennis Smith, the owner came out to my elderly parents house. He was very patient with my parents and was very easy to work with. He came out right away and did a great job.I have since referred him to other friends and everyone has been very happy

Description of Work
Replaced the water heater and did other plumbing repairs.

Category plumbing

We offer free estimates and discounts to first time Angies List Callers. Reasonable rates Weekends by appointment 24 hour emergency service available WE ARE THE PLUMBERS YOU WOULD CALL FOR YOUR MOM.