Lion Security & Locksmith

Founded 2002 • With Angi since December 2009

P.O. Box 491515

Los Angeles, CA 90049

Lion Security Locksmith is a Los Angeles based company that offers 24 hours emergency security and locksmith. We install and service surveillance camera systems , Access control systems and can help with all of your security needs. We have been in the security and the locksmith business for the last 15 years and provided satisfied services to our clients across the Los Angeles and surrounding areas. We do not make duplicate keys. We only offer key duplications on our mobile units. As a member of Angie's list we offer our clients 10% off any service call. Additional email - lion@lionlocksmith.com....

07/14/2018

Todd F.

Locksmith was on time and friendly. Told what was happening at each step of the way. Made sure my lock (deadbolt) was functioning perfectly before leaving. Would have them back again in a minute.

Description of Work
Remove a key that had snapped off in a lcik

03/31/2018

Amirah A.

It went excellent and they are fast.

Description of Work
They did rekeying and they replaced a new door knob.

02/06/2018

Amirah A.

They took a little longer than I thought the service would take, but they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Locksmith Service

06/23/2017

Amirah A.

They were professional and provided quality service, but their pricing seemed to be a little high for what they did.

Description of Work
They rekeyed a deadbolt and a regular lock.

02/16/2016

Gloria S.

I called Lion Security to fix our front door. We could not lock it. The response was quick and the serviceman arrived on time. After inspecting the door he suggested a new lock. I agreed. After installing the lock I was told the door still did not lock because the opening in the door frame was out of alignment with the lock due to the expanding and contracting of the wood over the years. The door assembly is 30 years old. He said he could not fix the handle and I should call a carpenter. Less than a month later the door handle fell off. I did NOT call Lion because the repairman had already said he could not fix it. I tried a handyman and a carpenter and they each said it was a job for a locksmith. Today All Over Lock & Key repaired the door. I was so frustrated I waited months between each attempted repair and we just stopped using the front door. There was a small bit of misalignment which today was fixed with a small router attached to a drill. I'm embarrassed to have been so gullible as to believe the Lion Security technician.

Description of Work
Installed an MT cylinder and made 3 keys

Category locksmith

Hello , [Member Name Removed] . My name is Leo Shochat and I'm the owner of lion security. I am sorry to hear about the experience you have had company. As a technician and a business owner for the past 15 years I strive to provide excellent experience and service to all of my clients. I am sorry that our technician wasn't able to fix your initial problem. If I would have known that was the case I would have come over myself to see if anything can be done. It's a matter of communication, if you are not happy We are here to help.

07/16/2015

Allison J.

They were great. Arrived exactly when they said they would and very professional on the phone and in person.

Description of Work
Lock service

07/02/2015

Wendy M.

Excellent, professional work.

Description of Work
Changed numerous locks

06/01/2015

eugena O.

Responsive, pleasant to deal with. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Rekeying of door and deadbolt.

03/14/2015

dave B.

Amazing. Lou was super friendly and very helpful. He installed 3 deadbolts and not only offered a discount on the price, he added the Angie List customer discount on top of it, he even discounted the cost of duplicating keys. Lou is a great find.

Description of Work
installed all new deadbolts and rekeyed two other doors.

02/13/2015

Kathleen & Michael O.

Leo was extremely competent in helping me retrieve store video information recently when my credit card was used fraudulently. He arrived on the scene promptly, resolved some DVR issues, then patiently worked with the employers to gather much needed information. He even went out of his way to pick up needed items to help me. It is not every day that you find such a nice, patient, and honest person to provide such exceptional care. Thank you.

Description of Work
Leo retrieved store video information by troubleshooting and fixing the store security system. He went above and beyond by going out of his way to purchase needed items to help provide me with the information I needed to obtain.

Category locksmith,home security systems

08/29/2014

Nicholas C.

It was great. Scheduling was very easy. The technician was here around an hour. He was very punctual and professional.

Description of Work
I bought a deal for $19.99 for a locksmith service call. They re-keyed several locks.

Category locksmith

Thank you so much for your business ! We are here to help with all your security needs 24 / 7 !

07/05/2014

Anthony L.

Leo was great. Friendly, on-time and worked quickly. My issues were straightforward and he addressed them in about 30 minutes. I would hire him again for any locksmith needs around the house.

Description of Work
Re-keyed two stubborn locks and repaired a severely broken door handle and mechanism.

04/21/2014

Benjamin C.

He was able to make a single key operate both doors at my house. He was on time and I was happy with the service.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $39.99 for a Locksmith Service Call Plus Re-Keying Two Existing Locks and More

03/24/2014

David G.

They did a good job but I ended up spending 200 more bucks than I intended to spend.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for locksmith services.

02/23/2014

Sheila C.

All went well. $ 350 for 2 jobs

Description of Work
On the first visit my all my locks were rekeyed and new locks made. A new Baldwin dead-bolt unit needed to be ordered to replace the old one which had become defective and a second visit to install.

Category locksmith

Thank you for your business!

01/22/2014

Harvey L.

It was fine. They were prompt, on time, courteous and friendly.

Description of Work
They replaced a lock.

01/15/2014

Ricardo M.

He was very prompt and professional. He had everything he needed with him. It was a one-stop service. He had everything on location with him. He was very clear on representing the service being performed, and the costs involved.

Description of Work
They replaced a lock that had a lost key.

01/07/2014

Patricia M.

Leo was courteous and punctual. The repair was done quickly and has lasted four months now. We were really happy that he found a way to repair the doorknob instead of replacing it. He honored his company's Angie's List coupon, as promised. We definitely recommend LION SECURITY LOCKSMITH and will call Leo again, when needed!

Description of Work
Repaired loose door knob that we were not sure could be repaired; we thought we might have to replace it.

01/05/2014

Debra M.

I would use this vendor again and I would confidantly recommend to friends and family.

Description of Work
I was very happy with the service.

12/26/2013

Steven A.

Very polite, took the time to answer all my questions. I just felt I could get a better price.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from Lion Security Locksmith.

Category locksmith

Thank you for your review !

12/20/2013

Adam B.

eo was fast and very professional. He was even able to match our 'vintage' style existing door hardware.

Description of Work
Installed three high security locks with deadbolts. L

12/11/2013

Kimberley P.

Leo came to my home on short notice, was right on time, accommodating me at my lunch hour. He repaired my front door keylock set, sanded my new key so it would not stick AND let my doggie out of the bathroom, she had locked herself in! This is the kind of service I remember from years past. Fast, Fair and Friendly!! The kind of service we should all give and receive. Thanks LEO!! Highly recommend this company and I will call him in the future!

Description of Work
Repaired lockset to front door, sanded a key and saved my dog. :-)

Category locksmith

Thank you [member name removed]for the kind words! Happy holiday season and thank you again for your business... Leo Shochat.

12/04/2013

Kevin S.

Just read the review and you will know "how it went"

Description of Work
I purchased their "deal" for $19.95 only to find out when the guy called that that doesn't cover ANY work, just the cost to come out, Then he starts to negotiate with me on the price to do the work. All he had to do was sate that the service call cover say 30 min or something. Why should I pay someone to come out to give me a quote? As for the quality of the work who knows but I won't call him back

Category locksmith

Dear member Just wanted to clarify few basic things about our "big deal". The Big Deal covers a discounted service/ trip charge that usually runs for $55. Angies List specifically saying on the fine print that all labor and parts are at extra charge and the our company is willing to give a significant discount to all members. On the morning of the day of the work , I called you to let you know that I can get to your home earlier to do the job. You were very rude on the phone , and for some reason it felt that the $19 you paid will cover service call + installation of two locks. I was very polite explaining you what the deal covers and even offered a discounted rate for the work. when you refused to negotiate the price I kindly told you that you can get a full refund for your purchase. You Hung The Phone in My Face. Lion Security Locksmith does offer FREE ESTIMATES at your home or on the phone. All you had to do is call and ask for price before buying the deal. My suggestions to you is next time take a moment and read the full offer , and a bit improvement on your personal way with people would work as well , after all Angie's List is based on business and negotiations between people.

12/03/2013

James L.

The locksmith did not perform any services at this time because we agreed to give the tenant more time to move out, however, I couldn't have been more impressed with his professionalism. I was given a very clear and fair price breakdown of the potential services. He was on time and very courteous. I will call Lion Security Locksmith next time and feel that I have found a good person to work with.

Description of Work
Locksmith met us at a rental property to open and re-key a lock in a court ordered repossession of a rental unit

Category locksmith

Thank you for your business. we are always here to help 24/7. Happy Holidays ! Leo Shochat.

12/03/2013

Karen H.

Leo responded promptly when I purchased his coupon on Angie's List Big Deal. He made an appointment on my 1st preferred date and was right on time. He was very professional and quickly replaced a broken dead lock and rekeyed it for our existing keys. He also made some adjustments on another lock to improve it's performance. He gave us a generous discount on the parts and a 20% senior discount to boot. We were very happy with his service. He will be our first choice if we need a locksmith again.

Description of Work
He replaced a broken dead bolt and rekeyed it for our existing keys.

Category locksmith

Thank you very much for your business and your kind review. Leo Shochat lion security locksmith

LB Locks & Security

LB LOCKS & SECURITY is a great  choice for ALL your locksmith and security necessities Oz is the owner and operator of  LB LOCKS AND SECURITY! We are servicing the greater L.A area for over 15 years. Our team is certified and insured. We have built a reputation for fulfilling our  customers needs quickly, professionally and  reliably with attention to details. We are using the newest and the most updated equipment. We are available to consult and  educate you on all of your security needs. We always give personal care to all of our clients. WE provide 24 hour locksmith  solution  and we specialize in CCTV, Intercom systems and  access control, for residential and commercial  properties. Our team is able to handle any  locksmith job. We provide services ranging from: Locks changed/Rekeyed Locks/Deadbolts Installed High security locks Commercial Door Repair Commercial locks Master Key System Key Duplication CCTV Intercom system Access Control System Security Upgrades Home & Auto Lockouts and much more Call Oz for a free estimate (530) 330-7000 It will be our pleasure to assist  you.

Rogers Security Locksmith

All Over Locksmith

We are a fully Licensed, Police Permitted, Bonded, and Insured Locksmith Company With 24/7 Complete Mobile Service. Make sure ALL Your Locksmith needs are covered only by the Best of the Best. We at ALL OVER Locksmith will provide you the service you’re looking for when you want Top Notch, Expert Residential, Commercial, Safes or Automotive Locksmith jobs, We do it ALL. Call us Anytime with ALL Your Security Needs.

Offers by All Over Locksmith on Angi

$10

Complete Locksmith Service with 24 hour mobile emergency service. Lockout Service, Access Security Cameras, Master Key Systems, Lock Maintenance, Safes and Vaults, Access Control, Lock Repair, New Locks Installed, High Security Locks, Police Permit, Licensed, Bonded, Insured, Residential & Commercial service