Lion Security & Locksmith

Founded 2002 • With Angi since December 2009

Lion Security Locksmith is a Los Angeles based company that offers 24 hours emergency security and locksmith. We install and service surveillance camera systems , Access control systems and can help with all of your security needs. We have been in the security and the locksmith business for the last 15 years and provided satisfied services to our clients across the Los Angeles and surrounding areas. We do not make duplicate keys. We only offer key duplications on our mobile units. As a member of Angie's list we offer our clients 10% off any service call. Additional email - lion@lionlocksmith.com....

We are the one and only locksmith in the local area. We offer commercial, residential and auto locksmith services. We duplicate keys and stock many brand of locks. From selling, repairing and installing safes and access control systems to rekeying locks and creating master key systems, we do it all. We also offer emergency lockout services. Stop in our showroom to view our array of products from trusted and secure brands!

Lock change, install, repair, re keyed, panic exit devices, door closers, master systems, electronic & magnetic locks, intercom systems, safes, service & repair, keyless entry systems, closed circuit tv systems & access control alarm. Please leave a contact phone number when emailing and calling so I can promptly give you a call back at my earliest convenience to schedule an appointment and answer any questions. For fast service give David a call: (818) 209-0973!

We are a fully Licensed, Police Permitted, Bonded, and Insured Locksmith Company With 24/7 Complete Mobile Service. Make sure ALL Your Locksmith needs are covered only by the Best of the Best. We at ALL OVER Locksmith will provide you the service you’re looking for when you want Top Notch, Expert Residential, Commercial, Safes or Automotive Locksmith jobs, We do it ALL. Call us Anytime with ALL Your Security Needs.

07/14/2018

Locksmith was on time and friendly. Told what was happening at each step of the way. Made sure my lock (deadbolt) was functioning perfectly before leaving. Would have them back again in a minute.

Description of Work
Remove a key that had snapped off in a lcik

03/31/2018

It went excellent and they are fast.

Description of Work
They did rekeying and they replaced a new door knob.

02/06/2018

They took a little longer than I thought the service would take, but they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Locksmith Service

06/23/2017

They were professional and provided quality service, but their pricing seemed to be a little high for what they did.

Description of Work
They rekeyed a deadbolt and a regular lock.

02/16/2016

I called Lion Security to fix our front door. We could not lock it. The response was quick and the serviceman arrived on time. After inspecting the door he suggested a new lock. I agreed. After installing the lock I was told the door still did not lock because the opening in the door frame was out of alignment with the lock due to the expanding and contracting of the wood over the years. The door ...

Description of Work
Installed an MT cylinder and made 3 keys

Category locksmith

Hello , [Member Name Removed] . My name is Leo Shochat and I'm the owner of lion security. I am sorry to hear about the experience you have had company. As a technician and a business owner for the past 15 years I strive to provide excellent experience and service to all of my clients. I am sorry that our technician wasn't able to fix your initial problem. If I would have known that was the case I...

Complete Locksmith Service with 24 hour mobile emergency service. Lockout Service, Access Security Cameras, Master Key Systems, Lock Maintenance, Safes and Vaults, Access Control, Lock Repair, New Locks Installed, High Security Locks, Police Permit, Licensed, Bonded, Insured, Residential & Commercial service

$10