LG Studio

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2016

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

LGStudio architecture+planning: Leo Gomez Studio specializes in Residential projects, Mixed-used Design/Planning. Our goal is to deliver a high quality level of service for all our projects while always maintaining a close and mutually satisfying relationship with our clients and team members....

Projects

A&R Handymen

A&R Handymen

01/25/2021

I was truly impressed with LG Studio's services. I am looking to overhaul my backyard but didn't have the dimensions of my property. LG Studio were resourceful and were able to get ahold of them. They sat down with us and really listened to our wants and offered some great ideas as well, so that the backyard was not only welcoming, but aesthetically pleasing. This conversation lasted about an hour...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Architectural Plans

CATEGORY remodeling,architect

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thanks for the knid review. It was really nice working with you and Mike on this project. You guys were very patient and open to new ideas. I know the kids will love the water slide feature in the pool. I hope to see it built soon! Enjoy it!

09/25/2020

It was a great pleasure designing and working with LG ..the detail and ideas inputted into the design of our home was impeccable. leo is a perfectionist at his craft and a gentleman. thanks so much in making this dream of ours a reality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
architectural design

CATEGORY architect

It was my pleasure helping you and your Mom to make this project a reality. I'm really looking forward to seeing it built and include it in my work portfolio. You were very patient through the approval process which took longer than usual due to the pandemic. Thank you Art !

09/24/2020

If you are looking for a friendly, talented, sharp, honest and patient architectural designer. Leo Gomez (LG Studio) is the man. He redesigned and remodeled our triplex & adding a new unit in harmony to the existing. He delivers excellent services and always finish on schedule. His charges are fair and reasonable compare with other reputable architectectural designers in town. We are very happy wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
architectural design

CATEGORY architect

Thank you you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] for your kind review. I really enjoyed working with you both and appreciate your patience through the approval process which has been trying due to the pandemic. I look forward to seeing the project built and also working with you on future projects. Many thanks.

05/31/2020

We worked with Leo on an internal room addition and bathroom remodel. He was very professional, listened well to our (sometimes changing) needs, and came up with very creative options. At our request, he even was able to introduce us to a contractor who carried the job flawlessly and on time/budget (!). We will definitely choose Leo again for our next design needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design an internal room addition and bathroom remodel

CATEGORY architect

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], It's been enjoyable working with you both and help you realize your project. I appreciate your asking the right questions and being open to new ideas. That always makes any project better when clients are fully involved in the design process. Thank you for your review and support.

03/24/2020

Leo was the perfect fit for us. He was kind, prompt, easy to speak with and very knowledgeable. Before encountering Leo, we had made and received a lot of phone calls from other providers. Having had very little experience with these kinds of projects, we did not quite know what to even ask in order to help providers understand our project. When we were talking to Leo on the phone for the first ti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed two things: to understand the process of adding a room to our house and to have plans drawn up so that we could pull the permit from the city.

CATEGORY architect

Soyoun, It was my pleasure working with you and Iain. You guys were amazing clients, very patient and understanding , always eager to learn and ask all the questions that helped you understand how the project could move forward. I look forward to see the project built and I'd love to work with you again in the future. Good luck with the project! Leo

Architecture Design and Planning, Residential and Commercial. Building permit process. Bidding process. Construction observation.

Civil and Structural Engineering , Landscape Design , Interior Design, Mechanical Engineering, Surveys, Soils studies.