L A Prestige Window Cleaning

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2013

7978 Norton Ave West Hollywood

Los Angeles, CA 90046

Hailing from the great state of Michigan, Austin David moved to sunny Los Angeles in 2012 to pursue music and business. He founded this company in 2013 with one objective in mind, prestigious. "My mission is simple, I offer the best quality services at the most competitive rates." With 5 Yelp Stars and 900 plus Angie List A reviews later, it's safe to say Austin and team are putting the Prestige back into L.A. When he's not cleaning windows, you can catch him at a local venue/club performing his original music. Call his lovely assistant Alice for a free estimate today....

12/07/2020

Camila I.

Great. showed up on time, and got the job done.

Description of Work
Needed my gutters cleaned

09/25/2020

Cynthia B.

It went very smoothly. He was on time and did a nice job.

Description of Work
I needed windows and screens cleaned.

09/15/2020

Jeff D.

Excellent job! My windows and mirrors are spotless.

Description of Work
Cleaning windows and mirrors

05/07/2020

Nancy G.

It went well overall. The first time Austin did a good job but he did not do one of the gutters very well. When I called him and mentioned this to him he was apologetic and immediately scheduled to come back. He came back and cleaned everything up well. Very pleased with him overall.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

05/04/2020

Scott T.

They arrived promptly and did great work costing exactly as quoted! Great service!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and window washing

01/20/2020

Stacey H.

Professional did a good job but customer wanted special attention on her kitchen window which had hard water spots - she was told that takes a special solution and he would have to come back and that would be an additional charge.

Description of Work
Window cleaning, inside and outside as well as screens

Category window cleaning

Thanks for your feedback. Hardwater stain removal has always been an additional charge. We will make sure that detail is more transparent next time. Thanks!

10/01/2019

Steven D.

Austin was terrific... on time, professional, efficient in his work (he cleaned 17 windows and screens in 2.5 hours) The windows looks great and I appreciate the good work that Austin did. Would recommend him and hire again when needed.

Description of Work
All home windows cleaned inside and out, screens, too

08/10/2019

peter C.

Austin and team are terrific! La Prestige Wondow Cleaning cleaned windows of our cottage and garage apartment. The results are superb and the cost is very reasonable. If you want to give a great gift to a good friend, have La Prestige clean his/her/their windows. The ability to see the world through clear windows has great benefits for the psyche!

Description of Work
Window cleaning.

07/24/2019

peter C.

We moved into a house and the windows had not been cleaned in years. LA Prestige did a terrific job. Interrupted by rain,, (rain in Los Angeles?) Austin returned at his next available time. Austin was able to remove stubborn water spots on the glass, using an additional treatment. We were so pleased we called LA Prestige to clean windows on a second unit. The cost is very reasonable and the results are wonderful. I have to say, looking through clean clear windows is great for the psyche! If you want to give a great present to someone, have LA Prestige clean their windows.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior window cleaning.

06/21/2019

Cheryl D.

Scratched my double pane windows and didn’t return our calls about it.

Description of Work
Window washing

Category window cleaning

Note: we did return calls. Issue was rectified (review was not amended)

06/18/2019

Clay M.

JUSTIN did a great job. Was easy to schedule with and worked around my work hours. Will use again in a few months when the windows get dirty again.

Description of Work
23 windows needed clean - in and out.

05/07/2019

Louise H.

Very efficient, quick and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Great Window cleaners

04/12/2019

Ron N.

Fantastic....will use every 6 months going forward

Description of Work
22 windows cleaned inside and out...included screen cleaning

04/11/2019

Evelyn R.

windows were cleaned well inside & out, no mess, & it was done quickly for a reasonable price. I am very satisfied with the service they provided.

Description of Work
Windows Cleaned

04/11/2019

Alan M.

There is no one answering phones. I left a message and an email. Made an appointment through email. It was confirmed by someone calling me and leaving a message. I called back and no one answered the phone........again. Left a message to confirm the appointment. No one showed up to clean my windows

Description of Work
Window cleaning at my condo

02/05/2019

Angela B.

LOVE these guys! They came in a pinch before our open house, were professional and did an outstanding job! Will use them over and over!

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

01/22/2019

Claudette M.

Austin was on time. While his prices had gone up slightly since we'd used him previously, we agreed on what I considered a fair price over the phone. When he arrived we counted windows and the price went up higher than what we agreed to over the phone. I agreed to leave out 3 small bathroom windows and we got back to agreed price. Austin did a great job, was efficient, professional and nice to talk to. Great job for a fair price! I had 20 windows with 6 large picture windows. He cleaned windows, window sills and screens. I've asked Austin to set my next appointment for the spring.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned

12/31/2018

Daniel A.

Not great, if I’m honest. All four homeowners - myself included, were left dissatisfied with the initial clean. Many windows were either missed, or not cleaned at all. To be fair to Alice, she arranged for Austin (window cleaner) to return and address the points of concern. Ultimately, I personally felt as though Austin seemed happier to offer a reason why he COULDN’T fulfill something, rather than providing a method of how he could do. Considering their stellar presence on Angie’s List, it was a real disappointment - all my neighbors felt the same. We’ll be looking for an alternative vendor.

Description of Work
Window cleaning on four townhouses

Category window cleaning

[Member Name Removed], unfortunately, most of your information is not accurate. 1) the total price was $700 (not 1,500) 2) upon the first visit, many of the screen doors and garden gates were locked from the inside (Homeowners were not home and windows were inaccessible) 3) Head of HOA Nik [Member Name Removed] told me he was more than pleased with the work.(minus inaccessible windows) 4) We returned in a timely fashion and retouched or cleaned any windows that needed it. I’m not sure why you it’s important to write false reviews. We have high water mark’s on Angie’s list bc customers report factual information. Thanks.

10/20/2018

Renata K.

Excellent! Will definitely call again. I actually used this apps messenger service and LA Prestige wrote back in a few minutes. We set everything up using this app. Super easy and convenient. He came today and cleared everything out beautifully. Thank you LA Prestige!

Description of Work
Super packed gutters with dirt and pine needles.

10/03/2018

Margaret A.

it went smoothly and i believe quickly. we were very happy with the work done. and with the workers.$175

Description of Work
needed windows and screens done.

08/07/2018

TEMIDAYO A.

they did an ok job. the price changed when they got here.

Description of Work
Cleaning windows

07/29/2018

Carla N.

With "A" ratings from Angie's List, I expected a "professional". Instead, I got the equivalent of asking a neighbor's college son to clean your windows. Did an "okay" job; nice guy. He didn't bring anything to protect our brand new hardwood floors with his ladder, resulting in several divots that exposed raw wood under the surface stain. He didn't bring drop clothes to protect the floor from splashing water. He didn't wipe up water from the floor. (My window treatment installer was professional: they brought their own booties, brought drop clothes, had big rubber feet on bottom of ladder, brought appropriate height ladders to reach 2-story windows, brought their own beverages to stay cool in hot weather, etc.). To the woman who answered my call, I explained that some of our windows had torn pieces of tinting that needed to be removed, but he showed up without the right tools to remove. I also explained when making the appointment that our living room had 2-story windows; his ladder barely reached high enough; he had to stand on the top rung to reach the top of the 2nd story window.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned for 2-story home, inside/outside and screens, plus remove window tint

Category window cleaning

You deserve better. Thanks for the feedback.

07/25/2018

Eileen T.

Wonderfully. The company deserves all the superlatives it has on Angie's List. The windows and screens look beautiful and the tech they sent out (I'm so sorry I can't recall his name at this moment) was really nice and very professional. Would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Windows that hadn't been cleaned for 20 years cleaned!

06/21/2018

Robert E.

On time, did an excellent job, very professional and friendly. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows & screens, cleaned gutters

02/23/2018

Paula S.

Extremely well done. I have used them before this and will again.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Rinedi Company LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Additional phone #: 213.464.7463

Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning

We would prefer a call or text for the fastest service. Thank you!!! **Please call and text Pat at 323.314.7837 if you're interested in service. He answers all inquiries very quickly.** Specializing in all aspects of rain gutters and rain gutter maintenance, Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning has valuable experience dealing with common rain gutter problems, such as unwanted water drips, standing water, water that overshoots the gutters, gutters that pull loose from the roof and debris trapped in gutters. We offer a wide range of gutter services, such as aluminum gutter installation, custom gutter installation, gutter cleaning, gutter maintenance and gutter repair and top-notch Commercial rain gutter cleaning. We also provide window washing and window cleaning services. Additional website: https://cleanraingutter.com/ For fastest scheduling please call or text Pat at (323) 314-7837.

Offers by Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning on Angi
    Squeegee Clean Home Detailing

We offer the highest level of detailed window cleaning (inside and out), gutter cleaning, and pressure washing. We are a family-owned company that to date has had 100% satisfied customer satisfaction. We have been in business for over 2 years and are expanding into new territories over the summer!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Window & Screen Cleaning. Gutter Cleaning.

Power washing. Window tinting.