Junk Junk Los Angeles

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2009

3520 Overland Ave

Los Angeles, CA 90034

Junk Junk Los Angeles does all the loading and clean up from one item to multiple truck loads. We provide various of services such as any clean out for any reason. We clean out garages, homes, attics,basement, offices, yards, and hoarding or pack rat services. We do light demolition for concrete,

02/07/2020

Dana P.

The company was able to come out quickly and onetime. I had two men who were remarkable and knew how to handle the Junk that had piled up over 40 years And that is why I gave them an A+.

Description of Work
Junk Removal

11/02/2018

MARGARET G.

They were efficient, responsive, and pleasant. They arrived on schedule and proceeded to work exactly as they had said they would. They kept me informed at every step. They are first rate contractors.

Description of Work
Haul away green waste from cleaning up and thinning ivy on large hillside

05/16/2017

Muriel M.

Everything went quickly and smoothly. Ernesto, Hector and Severino arrived early (I received a call first). Before I knew it, all of the items that I wanted to be removed were gone. And they swept out the garage afterwards. I highly recommend Junk Junk Los Angeles: they are professional, fast and courteous.

Description of Work
I needed them to remove junk from my garage.

05/16/2017

Muriel M.

Everything went smoothly and quickly. The guys arrived a little bit ahead of time (having called to ask whether it was OK). Before I knew it, my junk was gone. They were courteous and professional and I would absolutely hire them again.

Description of Work
They hauled away junk from my garage.

04/11/2017

Claudia S.

They did everything I needed quickly and efficiently. They even took away a couple of attached (with a connecting shelf) bookshelf/cabinets which were bolted to the wall without any problems. Another company's rep complained it would be tough. .. ..needless to say, that company wasn't hired!

Description of Work
My mother died and I needed help clearing out unwanted stuff from her home. The the guys who came were courteous, professional and fast. The other company I interviewed made it seem like the job was gonna have problems. I tipped them well.

Category garbage collection

03/28/2017

Avi M.

Absolutely perfect. I called on a Sunday and they were there on Monday. Enrico and Hector should up earlier than promised - they called first - and just knocked out the job with cleanup afterwards.

Description of Work
Cleaning out the "overflow" back room

01/05/2017

Tom S.

Great. They came early. Were courteous and quick.

Description of Work
Removing oversized old fridge and some other debris from garage.

09/26/2016

Allen B.

Worked great. Team was on time, professional, and even swept the place down before they left.

Description of Work
We had a garage full of stuff that needed to be hauled away.

04/14/2016

Chris L.

These guys were amazing! I called at 8am and they arrived the same morning within 2 hours.Severino and Oscar couldn't have done a better job. Because of the unique basement spaces and the house being on a hillside it was challenging to remove all this stuff. There were many stairs involved and it was a nasty, dirty job. They were so polite and respectful and did the job with smiles. They swept and cleaned up after they completed. I thought their pricing was very fair. I highly recommend them and wouldn't hesitatate to call them again.

Description of Work
Removal of building materials, insulation, carpets, boxes of stuff, furniture. Moved furniture and heavy crates from basement to garage.

11/03/2015

JOSEPH L.

Junk Junk saved the day. I was under a deadline to haul away all of our trash after another hauling company screwed up (twice) on the pick ups. The Junk Junk team was very professional, and actually brought in assistance to expedite the process. They came back a day later for demolition of a fence. Their price was reasonable and the showed up when they were supposed to and did what was needed. GREAT JOB!

Description of Work
Hauled away construction material and junk

10/20/2015

Jeffrey S.

It went great. Ernesto and Pedro called on their way and arrived right on time. They scoped the job, estimated it would fill the truck between 1/2 and 3/4 of its capacity, and began work. The glass was on the roof (former skylight over patio). They ingeniously positioned the truck so they could drop the glass down from the roof, rather than trying to pass it down. As the glass was tempered, it dissolved into dust. Both the lumber and glass was very heavy, but they handled it with ease. When they'd loaded everything, it turned out to be exactly as they'd imagined, about 5/8 of a load. Everything was left clean. They even took some old electronic gear to recycle. I would not hesitate to hire Junk Junk again.

Description of Work
Removed lots of heavy lumber and glass from demolition project, about 5/8 load full.

08/31/2015

Lisa P.

Ernesto and Rick were fantastic!! They showed up early, they were pleasant, they did everything we asked. I would use them again in a heart beat!! My only regret is that I did not tip them more. They deserved it. I will use them again and make sure I do better next time.

Description of Work
Ernesto and Rick removed all the leftover furniture and odds and ends left by the Seller after they moved put of their house.

06/23/2015

Brynn K.

When I was looking for a company to haul off some items from our home, Yelp made it very clear that this was the company to go with. The appointment making process was easy and seamless. Ernesto called roughly 40 minutes prior to the appointment time and they were perfectly prompt. The team was comprised of Ernesto and Pedro. They both introduced themselves and were very friendly and professional.They hauled off a couch, armchair, four dining room chairs, two end tables, and a glass dining table. It only took them 15 minutes! For this, they charged $190 for 1/4 load, which was completely reasonable and competitive for the other companies we researched. 100% would recommend them for any hauling needs!

04/20/2015

Edward D.

Cheap, efficient, responsive, would recommend their service

Description of Work
Hauled wood from deck that I demo'd

04/18/2015

Richard T.

Excellent. Showed up on time, provided the labor to load the junk and carted it off. Would use them again.

Description of Work
provided a dumpster and people to load the junk

Category hauling services, dumpster service

04/13/2015

richard R.

puntual, professional and efficient

Description of Work
hauled old furniture and ewaste

03/10/2015

Joe S.

David arrived on time to give me an estimate and his price was much lower than other providers. A few days later I used their website to schedule the work which was convenient. David confirmed the appointment by phone and email. They arrived on time and demolished and removed the concrete patio efficiently and with minimal noise. I am very happy with the service and price. The only reason I gave a "B" was because I requested the estimate in writing and didn't get it until the day of the work. So during the week I was gathering estimates from other providers, I had nothing in writing from Junk-Junk. That isn't a big deal but it is more professional to put the estimates in writing.

Description of Work
Junk-Junk demolished and removed a 300 sq ft concrete patio with a built-in brick BBQ.

04/16/2014

Armond Z.

My experience with them was very positive. The interaction with the team members made it a good experience. They were professional in approaching the job. They did a good job. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Junk Junk Los Angeles for junk removal including loading and hauling.

Category garbage collection, hauling services

03/19/2014

Lydia M.

They did a great job. They took everything and cleaned everything up.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for junk hauling.

03/04/2014

Michael B.

The whole thing was a dream. It went very well.

Description of Work
It was a big deal for junk removal including loading and hauling.

02/22/2014

Walter T.

David and Oscar were very nice and did what was expected of them.

Description of Work
Hauled away queen bed and sofa.

01/29/2014

Gerald T.

It went beautifully. They were on time. They did exactly what was expected and it worked out perfectly.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal coupon from Junk Junk Los Angeles for hauling services.

01/14/2014

Dakarai A S.

Provider showed up on-time and ready to work. After looking over what needed to be dumped, they were very professional regarding what they could and could not take and why. Completed the job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Cleaned out trash in the backyard that someone was dumping there except for some old paint cans that were found back there (since they are considered hazardous materials). I had to take that to a special facility. NOTE: The above date and cost is my best guess as it has been awhile since the provider did the service for me.

01/05/2014

Mary V.

Prompt, efficient, well done! Outstanding in every way.

Description of Work
Cleared and removed debris from an automobile hit and run on our property which included two large uprooted trees, a chain link fence and a wooden fence.

12/29/2013

MARTHA J.

I don't remember the date of service, but it was sometime in 2012. They young men that came where nice, no complaint there. I don't remember exactly how much I paid, but I remember if they would had hauled all that I need to be hauled it would have been a lot more extra than what I paid thru Angie's. I don't believe they had a good description of full terms of services for the purchase I made and maybe that's why I was very surprised to learn that I would need to pay much more to have everything hauled.

Junk King Los Angeles

Our uniformed, well-trained employees offer professional services at affordable prices that are guaranteed to beat our competitors’. We happily provide free written estimates before beginning any work and make sure the premises are tidy before we leave. We’re serious about the environment too. We recycle and save from the landfill almost 60% of everything we pick up.

CAM Property Services

Celebrating 35 years in business, CAM Property Services offers a full range of maintenance services to residential and commercial properties. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Best of all, we know your neighborhood. You are only a phone call or click away from receiving a free estimate and experiencing the best service in town. Learn more about CAM Property Services at camservices.com

JAX Hauling

Jax Hauling provides a complete junk removal service to our customers. We handle large and hard to lift objects, as well as trash and other miscellaneous unwanted junk. A complete Junk removal of all unwanted items to our customers. We offer a personalized experience with a simple and efficient scheduling and removal process. Large scale items that are bulky and hard to remove can easily be accomplished with me and my team.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa
    20.00

Recycling scrap metal and hauling, remove old furniture, appliances, electronics, yard waste and Demolition debris, old sheds, kitchen junk, bathroom junk, garage junk, office furniture, dirt from yards, gardens, renovation and construction sites, demolition tear down

Asbestos, chemicals, solvents, oils, paints, oil drums, oil tanks, hazardous waste.