Junk Junk Los Angeles

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2009

Junk Junk Los Angeles does all the loading and clean up from one item to multiple truck loads. We provide various of services such as any clean out for any reason. We clean out garages, homes, attics,basement, offices, yards, and hoarding or pack rat services. We do light demolition for concrete, walls, gates, shed, interior demo, kitchen or restroom remodels. Please do call for any questions regarding our services, we are more then happy to answer any questions....

Junk King Los Angeles

Our uniformed, well-trained employees offer professional services at affordable prices that are guaranteed to beat our competitors’. We happily provide free written estimates before beginning any work and make sure the premises are tidy before we leave. We’re serious about the environment too. We recycle and save from the landfill almost 60% of everything we pick up.

Bulky Bros

Bulky Bro's Junk Removal is a family-owned growing business that specializes in the removal of bulky items. We have been in business for over a year and have hauled away just about everything. We strive to give our customer the best value while going the extra mile and being as environmentally friendly as possible. We have proper disposal policies and procedures to ensure all material is processed accordingly with Mother Earth's best interest at heart.

One Call Junk Haul LLC

One Call Junk Haul, LLC, is your source for fast, affordable residential and commercial junk hauling and trash removal in the greater Boston MA area. One Call Junk Haul has a very simple philosophy: Provide exceptional customer service at a reasonable price, with the highest level of integrity. It’s time for you to BECOME JUNK FREE!

Offers by One Call Junk Haul LLC on Angi

02/07/2020

The company was able to come out quickly and onetime. I had two men who were remarkable and knew how to handle the Junk that had piled up over 40 years And that is why I gave them an A+.

Description of Work
Junk Removal

11/02/2018

They were efficient, responsive, and pleasant. They arrived on schedule and proceeded to work exactly as they had said they would. They kept me informed at every step. They are first rate contractors.

Description of Work
Haul away green waste from cleaning up and thinning ivy on large hillside

05/16/2017

Everything went quickly and smoothly. Ernesto, Hector and Severino arrived early (I received a call first). Before I knew it, all of the items that I wanted to be removed were gone. And they swept out the garage afterwards. I highly recommend Junk Junk Los Angeles: they are professional, fast and courteous.

Description of Work
I needed them to remove junk from my garage.

05/16/2017

Everything went smoothly and quickly. The guys arrived a little bit ahead of time (having called to ask whether it was OK). Before I knew it, my junk was gone. They were courteous and professional and I would absolutely hire them again.

Description of Work
They hauled away junk from my garage.

04/11/2017

They did everything I needed quickly and efficiently. They even took away a couple of attached (with a connecting shelf) bookshelf/cabinets which were bolted to the wall without any problems. Another company's rep complained it would be tough. .. ..needless to say, that company wasn't hired!

Description of Work
My mother died and I needed help clearing out unwanted stuff from her home. The the guys who came were courteous, professional and fast. The other company I interviewed made it seem like the job was gonna have problems. I tipped them well.

Category garbage collection

03/28/2017

Absolutely perfect. I called on a Sunday and they were there on Monday. Enrico and Hector should up earlier than promised - they called first - and just knocked out the job with cleanup afterwards.

Description of Work
Cleaning out the "overflow" back room

01/05/2017

Great. They came early. Were courteous and quick.

Description of Work
Removing oversized old fridge and some other debris from garage.

09/26/2016

Worked great. Team was on time, professional, and even swept the place down before they left.

Description of Work
We had a garage full of stuff that needed to be hauled away.

04/14/2016

These guys were amazing! I called at 8am and they arrived the same morning within 2 hours.Severino and Oscar couldn't have done a better job. Because of the unique basement spaces and the house being on a hillside it was challenging to remove all this stuff. There were many stairs involved and it was a nasty, dirty job. They were so polite and respectful and did the job with smiles. They swept and cleaned up after they completed. I thought their pricing was very fair. I highly recommend them and wouldn't hesitatate to call them again.

Description of Work
Removal of building materials, insulation, carpets, boxes of stuff, furniture. Moved furniture and heavy crates from basement to garage.

11/03/2015

Junk Junk saved the day. I was under a deadline to haul away all of our trash after another hauling company screwed up (twice) on the pick ups. The Junk Junk team was very professional, and actually brought in assistance to expedite the process. They came back a day later for demolition of a fence. Their price was reasonable and the showed up when they were supposed to and did what was needed. GREAT JOB!

Description of Work
Hauled away construction material and junk

Category junk removal

Recycling scrap metal and hauling, remove old furniture, appliances, electronics, yard waste and Demolition debris, old sheds, kitchen junk, bathroom junk, garage junk, office furniture, dirt from yards, gardens, renovation and construction sites, demolition tear down

Asbestos, chemicals, solvents, oils, paints, oil drums, oil tanks, hazardous waste.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa