John's Plumbing Company

04/30/2022

3847 Brunswick Ave

Los Angeles, CA 90039

24/7

Please call for more details.

For more than 10 years, John’s Plumbing Company has been helping residential and commercial customers with all of their plumbing needs in the greater Los Angeles area. Eventually every home or business will need some sort of plumbing service. Whether it's installing an energy-efficient tankless water heater or repairs for a leaky pipe or clogged drain, when that time comes, John's Plumbing can help. We're proud to offer outstanding plumbing services throughout the Glendale region, and we prioritize customer service and quality workmanship above all else. That means when you find yourself needing help with a gas line repair or backed-up toilet, you can count on our professionals for expert repairs, friendly service, and the fair pricing you deserve. Don't settle for less. Call John's Plumbing today!...

plumbers (15)water heaters (5)drain cleaning (1)

04/01/2021

Couldn't have gone better! John was very courteous. He said that he could have a plumber at our house in two hours, and two hours later Victor arrived. He followed COVID-19 protocols, he took the time to explain the cause of the problem, the repair that was immediately required and the long-term solution. He worked quickly, was very kind and courteous, and the price seemed fair. I highly recommend...

Description of Work
Fill valve replacement and future installation of a new shutoff valve and pressure regulator.

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

03/09/2021

John's Plumbing communicated well and arrived at time promised. The problem was diagnosed and corrected in less than an hour. Final cost was much less than originally estimated. The technician was clean and professional. Overall I'm totally satisfied and wont hesitate to use John's again. Thanks John!

Description of Work
Water heater gas control valve needed to be reset or replaced.

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

02/06/2021

Perfectly. I would not hesitate to use John's Plumbing again.

Description of Work
Water heater installation

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

02/04/2021

I was very pleased with my experience with John’s Plumbing. They were so quick to respond and come out to my house. I had an emergency late at night, within 20 minutes a technician had arrived. He was so thorough about what my problem derived from and about how they plan on fixing it. Victor was so kind, knowledgeable, and professional. He temporarily fixed the issue at night and came the next day...

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

11/24/2020

Our plumber Victor was knowledgeable of his craft and did a great job.

Description of Work
Water heater leaking

Work Completed On 11/26/2020

11/08/2020

Responded quickly and immediately addressed the plumbing issues. Very knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 11/08/2020

09/15/2020

service itself went fine. My concern was that i was contacted to come see the project but nobody called to tell me what time he was coming. when i called they said 12-1 but nobody came... so i called 12:30 and they said he was on his way and then I was cut off and not called back.

Description of Work
unclog drain

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

09/01/2020

Thought I had a leak under the house from a kitchen drain. Turned out it was a leaky toilet. Fixed the same day! These guys are best. I finally found a plumber who I trust!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am glad we were helpful to you.

07/09/2020

John's plumbing pointed out that, for not much more money than a regular water heater, that I could get a tankless water heater and save on monthly gas bills. They were right. I am saving about 40 % on the gas bill for the water heater because the only water heated is the water I need. I purchased a Navian Tankless 240 unit which has a top rating on Consumer Report.

Description of Work
Tankless Water heater installation

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

02/26/2020

Great, installed water line and shut off valve for refrigerator ice maker. Excellent work, timely and efficient.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

Plumbing Services, Sewer Repair, Sewer Replacement, Clogged Drain Repair, Drain Cleaning, Leaking Pipe Repair, Video Pipe Inspection, Water Heaters, Gas Lines

We don't do hydro jetting, septic tanks.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check