I Work With You Carpet Cleaning, LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2010

3870 Crenshaw Blvd Ste 217

Los Angeles, CA 90008

Please refer to www.iworkwithyoucarpetcleaning.com for all discounts and promotions and pricing. Additional contact: Jerry Dollison...

01/14/2014

Erica G.

Jerry was professional and my carpet looks like new.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet

08/09/2013

Michelle R.

Jerry was on time and completely professional. He removed all of the spots on the sofas and all of stains in the carpet. He did a great job and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Description of Work
He cleaned three bedrooms, an office, stairs, a couch, loveseat, chair and a rug.

05/27/2011

Gene S.

Jerry was on time and did a fabulous job ! Carpet and sofa looked like new !

Description of Work
Spot and clean carpet. Clean Sofa : Lovebeat.

Dave Caldwell - Guaranteed Rate

LOCAL CHICAGO LENDER helping homeowner's PURCHASE AND REFINANCE for over 20 years. Senior Vice President of Mortgage Lending - Jumbo, Conventional, FHA, & VA Loans. I've been honored to be ranked in the top 1% of mortgage originators nationally by Mortgage Executive Magazine since 2011. My team and I are available to answer any questions and keep you informed starting with the loan application through closing. You can also visit my web page to apply online anytime. NMLS ID 224318 / Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID 2611 / NMLS Comsumer Access URL http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/

Mike Murgatroy CrossCountry Mortgage

**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 24 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assured that Mike Murgatroy will give you informed detailed mortgage advice, the same he would recommend to his own family. We pride ourselves on having a transparent process which we will walk you through every step of the way, and proud to have offered the world’s first Digital Mortgage! Start your application process today by visiting themurgteam.com and find out why so many others continue to bring their business to Mike Murgatroy. NMLS ID# 60099; http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Offers by Mike Murgatroy CrossCountry Mortgage on Angi
    Value Mortgage Inc.            (Todd Kono - Owner)

2013, 2015 and 2016 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner! I am the Owner of Value Mortgage Inc. and have been originating loans for my clients for the last 20 plus years. Every loan is tailored to the customers needs and wants, both short term and long term. By utilizing many wholesale lenders and the most recent programs I provide a game plan that will be best suited for you.

Offers by Value Mortgage Inc.            (Todd Kono - Owner) on Angi

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about I Work With You Carpet Cleaning, LLC

How is I Work With You Carpet Cleaning, LLC overall rated?

I Work With You Carpet Cleaning, LLC is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are I Work With You Carpet Cleaning, LLC open?

I Work With You Carpet Cleaning, LLC is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Saturday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

What payment options does I Work With You Carpet Cleaning, LLC provide

I Work With You Carpet Cleaning, LLC accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Does I Work With You Carpet Cleaning, LLC offer free estimates?

Yes, I Work With You Carpet Cleaning, LLC offers free project estimates.

Does I Work With You Carpet Cleaning, LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, I Work With You Carpet Cleaning, LLC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does I Work With You Carpet Cleaning, LLC offer a senior discount?

No, I Work With You Carpet Cleaning, LLC does not offer a senior discount.

Does I Work With You Carpet Cleaning, LLC offer emergency services?

Yes, I Work With You Carpet Cleaning, LLC offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by I Work With You Carpet Cleaning, LLC?

No, I Work With You Carpet Cleaning, LLC does not offer warranties.

What services does I Work With You Carpet Cleaning, LLC offer?

I Work With You Carpet Cleaning, LLC offers the following services: Upholstery, Window,Tile & Grout, House Cleaning, Mattress & Leather Cleaning, Pet Odor/Stain Control, Ozone Odor Neutralizing, High Pressure Water Damage Control, Carpet Grooming, Floor Stripping & Waxing, Rugs Oriental & Persian Wool & Silk