HUNTINGTON GLASS

With Angi since September 2005

Diditan Group Remodeling

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting, Flooring and Ceramic Tile services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Home 2 Renovate, Inc.

Home 2 Renovate, Inc. has been a family and friend owned and operated home improvement company since 1992 and is licensed, bonded and insured. We specialize in all types of roofing, exterior paint/stucco/coatings/sidings, windows & doors, whole house insulation, patio covers/sunrooms and gutters. We are a Better Business Bureau accredited company with a A+ rating, a League of California Homeowners member, National Association of the Remodeling Industry member. We are top rated on Better Business Bureau, HomeAdvisor, Angi, Thumbtack, Networx, Google and we are ranked as one of the Top 500 contractors in the nation with Qualified Remodeler Magazine. We believe that communication is the cornerstone of a good homeowner/contractor relationship. Call today and schedule a free quote good for a year with a product specialist.

Offers by Home 2 Renovate, Inc. on Angi
Smart Window Company

We help homeowners save a lot of money with our beautiful energy-efficient windows and doors, which are rated the best in security and noise-prevention, and we guarantee the lowest price! All installations are performed by experienced craftsmen for a professional finished look and all quotes are done virtually so we don’t have to visit your house to send you a detailed quote. Call now to schedule a Virtual Window Consultation and take advantage of our $500 OFF (UP TO 5%) promotion and we’ll take care of the rest! “Making neighbors jealous since 1992”

Offers by Smart Window Company  on Angi

04/26/2013

Tracy V.

We are happy with them. They are very friendly and they do a nice and clean job. They are a little late today.

Description of Work
I ended going with Huntington Glass, our neighborhood window person, who had already installed half of my windows. They made me thirteen custom made windows.

Category replacement windows

10/14/2007

Sonja T.

My experience with Huntington was great. They were professional, quick, very cost effective and I would definitely call them again!!!

Description of Work
My dog broke a piece of glass that is attached to side windows on both side of my front door. Being Friday at 4pm I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find anyone to fix it. I made a couple calls using my phone book and every place I called gave me a quote that included a emergency fee of upward $200. Then I checked Angie's List and found Huntington Glass. They came to my house within 2 hours and an hour after that the glass was repaired, good as new. Not only that but they were very nice and the completed work is first class.

Category glass repair

09/03/2005

GARY R.

THE JOB THAT HUNTINGTON GLAZING PERFORMED WAS GREAT! THEY REALLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. THEY REPLACED THE GLASS PERIMETER THAT SURROUNDS MY SHOWER, AND THEY REPAIRED CHIPPED MIRRORS THAT I HAD.

Description of Work
HUNTING GLAZING REPLACED THE GLASS THAT WENT AROUND MY SHOWER. THEY ALSO REPAIRED MY CHIPPED MIRRORS.

Category glass repair