High Touch Inc.

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2009

10917 W. Pico Blvd.

Los Angeles, CA 90064

HighTouch Remodeling is a family owned company based in West L.A., we provide any type of construction and remodeling services you might need. Emphasizing on quality and workmanship, customizing your project to fit you. For a free estimate and design consultation call us today @ (310) 474-2967 HighTouch Remodeling is Licensed, Bonded and Insured. We have a Kitchen/Interior designer to assist you through out the project....

07/08/2016

William B.

I had a shower pan leak that caused water damage to the foundation of the house and rotted several floor joists. The entire shower had to be demolished and the floor joists repaired. A new shower was framed and reconstructed. The rest of the bathroom was also remodeled with new floor tile and walls repainted. High Touch did an excellent job of handling all the repairs and took me to the appropriate stores to look for new tile and paint colors. The work was done continuously with few interruptions until completion. They were responsive to all my concerns. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

07/08/2016

Matt S.

They tore out an old deck above a cliff in the Hollywood Hills. This was a very scary job but they assured me that they could do it. The job was fantastic. They were on time and didn't finish until it was perfect. I recommend them.

Description of Work
Rebuilt deck in the Hollywood Hills.

Category decks,deck cleaning,home remodeling,sunrooms

It was a pleasure working on your project! Looking forward for anything you might need in the future! Thank you for your business!

05/06/2016

Dorielle B.

High Touch Inc is an amazing company and we were thrilled to work with them. We will only use this company and would only recommend this company to anyone doing a home renovation. I was referred to this company by past customers who were thrilled with Simon, the company owner and General Contractor. We interviewed 7 General Contractors and made a massive spreadsheet to compare the quotes from all 7. Simon came in right in the middle but more importantly than that he's a trustworthy, upstanding person you can rely on. My husband and I expected the best and we got it. Simon is incredibly professional, detail oriented, helpful and goes above and beyond. We've been working on our full home renovation for 6 months. Simon guided us through the process, helped us deal with our shady architect and structural engineer, caught mistakes and helped us through the city permit process. About halfway through the process we decided to hire Jorge, Simon's in-house designer. Jorge is incredible. He listened to our vision and guided us to make sure everything would come out just right. If it wasn't for Simon and Jorge I don't know how I would have made it through this house process since it sucks up so much time and energy. I will only use Simon and Jorge for any construction and design needs. I look forward to our next job because it was truly a pleasure. They became part of our family. If you're looking for a renovation, if you need a designer on the job, this company is the only company for you.

Description of Work
Full renovation Carport Design services

Category custom cabinets,concrete repair,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,remodeling,home builders,stucco,home remodeling,sunrooms,mudjacking,hardscaping,basement remodeling,stamped concrete,patios

02/14/2016

Brianna B.

So, my experience dealing with HighTouch Remodeling was more than what I expected. They were very professional and delivered everything that was promised, the guys were here working every day until the project was done. All I can say is that I'm very satisfied with my new bathroom and that I will definitely hire them for any future projects.

Description of Work
My project consisted of a full master bathroom remodel, they demoed everything out and relocated plumbing, added canned recessed lights, they changed the layout of the shower and bath, added a bench and a huge soap niche. We decided to use travertine tiles for the floors and walls, we used a mosaic that contrasted very well for the liner, soap niche, bench, and shower pan. They installed a custom cabinet with a caeserstone countertop. Everything was well designed and well thought out throughout the whole project!

Category home remodeling

Mike Guttman Design & Construction

Allow Mike Guttman, with 30 years of experience in outdoor design and construction to integrate masonry and landscape and transform your outside living space into a beautiful place to come home to. Mike's designs have been featured on HGTV , is affordable and he has serviced the L.A. area from Los Feliz to Malibu including the Hollywood elite. Mike will meet with you personally for a consultation to artfully and masterfully integrate masonry with landscape design. His customer service and attention to detail has been awarded multiple Super Service Awards from Angie's List. Mike will personally spend time visiting with you to design the perfect outdoor space for your home. Spend time with Mike and see the difference. .

Home Renew 360

Home Renew 360 is your complete home improvement company. We offer many remodeling services that will help you and your family create the home of your dreams in an efficient, sustainable, healthy manner. Our company has over 30 years of combined experience providing exemplary service to home owners in the greater Southern California area. Home Renew 360 has the expertise and experience to apply our craftsmanship to any size remodeling project. Our goal is to make sure the job is done right and on time.

Offers by Home Renew 360 on Angi
    Juan De Jesus Inc

We are family owned and operated and as such here at Juan De Jesus Inc, we sustain our business on quality, honesty, and integrity. We are experts in the Construction and Remodeling trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We aim to be your number choice in the Construction industry and we are always looking to grow as a company, individuals, and as a positive influence in our community. We look forward to earning your business, call us today for your FREE ESTIMATE!

Offers by Juan De Jesus Inc on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about High Touch Inc.

How is High Touch Inc. overall rated?

High Touch Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are High Touch Inc. open?

High Touch Inc. is open:

What payment options does High Touch Inc. provide

High Touch Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

Does High Touch Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, High Touch Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does High Touch Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, High Touch Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does High Touch Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, High Touch Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Does High Touch Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, High Touch Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by High Touch Inc.?

Yes, High Touch Inc. offers warranties.

What services does High Touch Inc. offer?

High Touch Inc. offers the following services: HighTouch can take on any job size leaving you fully satisfied, Here's a short list of our work: Kitchens, Bathrooms, Room Additions, Roofing, Stucco, Doors, Windows, Plumbing, Electrical, Painting, Flooring, Tile, Cabinets and Countertops.