Hernandez Wholesale Flooring

With Angi since April 2007

2.3

Additional contact names - Elida Del Rio, Maria Romo, Carlos Hernandez. Additional phone - (323) 262-5997....

Palazzo Floors

Palazzo Floors is certified by the National Wood Flooring Association as a professional in the wood flooring trade. This means that Palazzo Floors was physically trained and is more than qualified to do the most professional wood flooring installation.

Offers by Palazzo Floors on Angi
SG Flooring

SG Flooring specializing exclusively in wood flooring has been at the forefront of providing quality wood products, superior designs and enhanced installation in Los Angeles and Orange County since 1999. we put the customers needs and wishes on top of everything. The customer service is dedicated to serve 24hours and 7days a week. Our commitment to outstanding customer service with responsibility and honesty is the absolute business ethics we always strive to achieve.

Mario Diaz Flooring

Please contact directly at 323.816.8390 or by email diazflooring@me.com. Minimum 24 Hour response lead time for quotes/services (or availability). 120% dedication to a professional job; our goal is to make sure you fall in love with your floors! Please feel free to email us at: diazflooring@me.com or visit our website at: www.MarioDiazFlooring.net

08/04/2011

It has been great. The price on their carpet cannot be beat, and the installer was great. He even had to come back a couple of times because the wood was not cut to his standards (high, which I like).

Description of Work
Provided carpet, and outside installer.

Category flooring contractor

08/12/2010

Installation was acceptable but it took on an unacceptable reddish hue within about 90 days. See above.

Description of Work
I purchased a natural maple hardwood flooring from Hernandez Carpet Brokers. It was installed the end of Jan. 2010, it was beautiful. By May 2010 I noticed it was taking on an unacceptable reddish hue. I reported this to Hernandez. After a time a certified inspector was sent to evaluate and do a report. The report (July 2010) came back that the floor was developing a "Patina" which is an expected process in hardwood flooring, nothing was mentioned about this being an unacceptable reddish hue. I have since had another hardwood flooring installer look at it and been told that the finish used on my floor was an "oxide" finish and that is what is causing it to change to this unacceptable color. If a waterbased finish had been used it would not have changed color. Hernandez refuses to support me in my claim for the floor to be either refinished or replaced by the manufacturer: Cintek System Inc. (2410 S. Sierra Drive, Comption CA 90220). Cintek has declined my claiim. This flooring is in nearly half of the total floor space of my home and is not acceptable. I expect satisfaction from the products I buy and this product has not performed to satisfaction within a very short period of time.

08/06/2007

The purchase and installation went very well. The problem is that they don't honor their warranty. They claim the warranty is with the manufacturer, and don't assist or back-up their sales pitch when something actually goes wrong. They sold us damaged wood, and have left us dealing with the manufacturer to get it repaired. The wash their hands after you pay the invoice.

Description of Work
Order manufactured wood floors, and had their recommended installer perform the installation.

04/13/2007

Bought wood flooring for top floor condo unit. Salesman talked me into incorrect padding for underneath. Thankfully I had a different installer who knew better and we bought cork. Hernandez did not have any cork (probably why he wanted to sell me the other crap). Then it was like pulling teeth to get refund on what they tried to give me, but I never took delivery on. The wood flooring seems fine, ...

Description of Work
Wood flooring sales. Bought engineered hardwood from them.

Category hardwood floor

carpet, hardwood floors, laminate floors, carpet, luxury vinyl tile flooring