Hauling Away: Junk Removal Service

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2009

Hauling Away specializes in Los Angeles area junk removal service. We are dedicated to providing hauling services at fair and reasonable prices. We make getting rid of your junk not only affordable and convenient but also a pleasurable experience. Our focus is on helping homeowners, tenants, contractors, and our community save on hauling fees by recycling. From single items to multiple loads, hauling away is ready to work. Hauling Away is now offering residential friendly bins and dumpster rental. Hauling Away will make sure that you will spend less by recycling more. We also reuse and donate any items that you may not need. We love helping you get rid of junk. Most importantly, we appreciate when you recycle!...

LA Best Hauling & Junk Removal

LA Best Hauling & Junk Removal

Locally owner business. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text regarding your projects.

09/25/2017

I filled out the order online for one price. They called me later and tripled the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted an old organ taken away.

08/30/2017

Went well, they came early and worked quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of garbage from garage clean out. Including kids furniture and a gas grill.

08/14/2017

It was great. I would use them again, In fact I plan to call to set up a bin for my house to clean out my garage. I expect the same great, efficient service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a bin to put items from a demolished kitchen. Haul-Away did a fantastic job at coming to my daughter's house at the agreed-upon time and picking up the bin when requested. Their prices were reasonable.

CATEGORY hauling services,dumpster service

07/21/2017

Removed a small amount wanted more money for the rest

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Junk removed from garage

CATEGORY hauling services

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for taking your time to write a review. Hauling Away is dedicated to offer the best service possible to our customers. As a business, we must charge what is fair to continue to provide a quality service and experience. Our pricing is stated clearly and upfront in our deals. We charge by volume. The more junk we take into our trucks, the more disposal fees we nee...

07/10/2017

They were on time and very responsive

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provide large bins to haul away junk.

CATEGORY hauling services

Junk Hauling, Garage junk, Residential Bins and Dumpster Rental, Back and front yard junk removal, Warehouse Clean-outs, Dirt and concrete removing & hauling, Green waste hauling and recycling, Foreclosure Cleanup, Residential and Commercial junk, Trash outs, Single item pickup, Metal recycling, Bobcat Services, and Trash Hauling

Hazardous waste such as liquids and paints.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Available