HANDYMAN EXPRESS

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2005

Full service residential and commercial repairs and remodels....

Specializing in handyman work! We guarantee your satisfaction.Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! we work and many areas like Electrition(exout fan,lights.ceiling fance) plumbing doors and windows repair or installation carpentry iron repair(welder job) floor work etc....

Life is short. Don't stress over home renovations and repairs. Let me take care of your honey-do list so you can enjoy your space instead of staring at unfinished projects. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

We are problem solvers. With over eighteen years of experience there isn't much we haven't seen. From the smallest task to the largest we will perform our job with professionalism and in a timely manner. We guarantee our work 100%. .

10/20/2015

Description of Work
Stephan does a terrific job for me every time I call him to repair something at my home, or I refer his services to my real estate clients.

Category handyman service

09/07/2005

IT WAS OK. I NEEDED A LOT MORE WORK DONE AND I WOULD RATHER HAVE A LARGER COMPANY THAT CAN DO IT ALL. THE WORK THAT WAS DONE BEFORE I BOUGHT WAS NO GOOD, BUT THEY WORKED ON IT, AND IT WAS NICE.

Description of Work
I HAD DOOR JAMS REPLACED.

Category handyman service

Hi ! I am certain that you are referring to another Handyman Express in this review. I have never worked for a gentleman named or on 113th street. I know there are a few other Handyman Express companies out there and one of them must have done your project. I personally engage and remember every client with whom I do business and my work area does not include the area you specified. Thank you, Mic...

Painting and plastering, carpentry, fences and decks, electrical and plumbing, tiling, flooring, landscaping, dry walling, general repairs, cabinetry, bathroom and kitchen remodeling

No job too small