Green Earth Pest Control of Los Angeles

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2015

Green Earth prides itself on being an effective, hassle free Pest Control Service. Our founder Josh Alpert has been ensuring customer satisfaction in the pest control industry since 1999. Through Josh’s unique management style, standards and visions on what excellence in both pest control and customer service requires, all Green Earth customers are ensured to receive the most pleasant pest control experience ever. That’s right, not only will our service be effective, but it will be our problem, not yours. We understand that all customers have their own specific concerns regarding their unique pest situation. We will always ensure that you concerns are well communicated, fully understood and our primary concern. We will manage your pest situation from start to finish and remove the burden of having to worry right off your shoulders. Our customers concerns are always our number one priority. It is no shock that the majority of our customers are doctors, attorneys, celebrities, politicians, athletes & many other professions of importance....

Beltran and Sons Pest Control

Beltran and Sons Pest Control

We can take care of all of your pest control needs. LICENSE #: OPR 10844.

06/20/2017

UPDATED REVIEW: 3/17/2017 Well, quick resolution deserves a quick revision and update. While I stand by my initial post, I must applaud Green Earth's management in their follow up response to my post. Within a few few hours of this post I received a couple messages from one of the owners assuring me they would be work with me to make things right. When I finally connected with them a few days late...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After having had a negative experience and posting my review (Still available on Angie's List) Green Pest Control was quick to reach out to rectify. For months, I've been trying to get Angie's List to help me update or delete the old review, but their customer support has been slow. In fairness to Green Pest Control, I'm reposting my original review with an update reflecting a satisfied resolution.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for your review and for your business. We're very happy to hear that you are satisfied the second time around. :)

11/20/2016

It went great. They were super knowledgable and punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control for two properties.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you very much for your review and most of all for your business!

11/07/2016

they are always punctual and friendly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Green Earth has been doing our buildings pest control for years and are fantastic!

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate and review your experience with our service and most of all for your 8+ years of loyal patronage to our business! :)

10/28/2016

They were great. They did a good job. If it was my house I would have them come back monthly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out for some spiders. We had some huge spiders.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate and review your experience with our service and most of all for your business! :)

10/28/2016

It went great. They were very professional. I haven't had any re-occurrences ever since I started using them. Their price is fairly reasonable too. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did pest control treatment for us.

CATEGORY pest control

Pest control and inspection services for bed bugs, cockroaches, pavement ants, pharaoh ants, carpenter ants, odorous house ants, citronella ants, waterbugs, clothing moths, pantry pests, indian meal moths, bees, carpenter bees, wasps, hornets, silverfish, centipedes, carpet beetles, mice, rats, etc. We offer traditional, organic, green and pesticide-free service options, such as heat remediation, steaming, cryonite, vacuuming and exclusion services. We truly have something for everyone.

Wildlife such as Raccoons, Squirrels, Opossums and Moles, Termites, Fumigation.