Green Earth Pest Control of Los Angeles

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2015

11620 Wilshire Blvd, Flr 9

Los Angeles, CA 90025

Green Earth prides itself on being an effective, hassle free Pest Control Service. Our founder Josh Alpert has been ensuring customer satisfaction in the pest control industry since 1999. Through Josh’s unique management style, standards and visions on what excellence in both pest control and customer service requires, all Green Earth customers are ensured to receive the most pleasant pest control experience ever. That’s right, not only will our service be effective, but it will be our problem, not yours. We understand that all customers have their own specific concerns regarding their unique pest situation. We will always ensure that you concerns are well communicated, fully understood and our primary concern. We will manage your pest situation from start to finish and remove the burden of having to worry right off your shoulders. Our customers concerns are always our number one priority. It is no shock that the majority of our customers are doctors, attorneys, celebrities, politicians, athletes & many other professions of importance....

06/20/2017

Saul F.

UPDATED REVIEW: 3/17/2017 Well, quick resolution deserves a quick revision and update. While I stand by my initial post, I must applaud Green Earth's management in their follow up response to my post. Within a few few hours of this post I received a couple messages from one of the owners assuring me they would be work with me to make things right. When I finally connected with them a few days later, they asked what I felt would be necessary to make things right - and let me know they'd hate to damage the relationship. My stance was the same on this call as the one prior, since the rain neutralized the potent 'kill' spray immediately after they came, they should come and respray the problem area, no more, no less. With little hesitation they agreed and scheduled an appointment. Today, was the service and as discussed, I was expecting them to simply respray a limited area and be on their way. I was surprised to receive a full and complete treatment of the home, garage, basement, both bait and spray and comprehensive explanation at the end of what was serviced, how it was serviced and what was different about this type of poison and bate that before. It was far more than I expected since it was essentially a complete service when I was only expecting a small portion of my patio to be treated. Now was this done with the hopes I would update my review? probably. Does it matter? not really. The point is, when the management learned of the issue, they not only followed up instantly, but went above and beyond to make it right - and as bothered as i was with their initial consumer service, I am equally as impressed with the management resolution. ORIGINAL REVIEW: 3/6/2017 Knowledge - 5 star Pricing - 3 star Customer Care / Service - 1 star This is a very knowledgeable company with bugs, but they are kinda shady with humans. When first in encountered Green Earth Pest Control in August 2016, I would have given then a fast 5 stars. As an asthmatic with pets, low invasive and green are of paramount importance to me. I had a roach, cricket and ant problem - the trifecta. After calling a few places, I was pleased to get a call from Will that answered all of my questions and concerns. Clearly a knowledgeable company. I had priced them out with a few other green pest control companies in the area, and while they were by no means the least costly, I appreciated the time on the phone and liked the idea of helping a new company get their foot in the door int he LA market. After multiple calls that went unreturned, I had all but given up on them when they finally scheduled a service appointment - - pleasantly the door rang within 1 minute of our schedule appointment - promptness blew me away! Within a few days the cricket and roach problem was minimized, but the ants persisted. I had called back a few days later when the ants had moved into the pantry and started getting into food, but was told to migration is normal and to give it 4-6 weeks to take effect and if they needed to come back they would. A few weeks later I called to have them come back when the ants were still around (both in this new pantry area which they missed on their initial service and same spot as before) and was frustrated to discover because it was beyond 30 days, I would have to pay an additional fee. I let them know I had called days after service but was told to wait a few weeks and was told they still require a fee, but would reduce it - it left a bad taste in my mouth that I was sorta finagled into waiting and therefor paying more so I wasn't thrilled, but if i switched to another company at this point it would have certainly been more than the money they were asking for. This time the treatment was successful enough to keep the trail of ants from penetrating the home and we only had a few ants here and a few ants there. Since then, I had GEPC out one more time for service with little issue. Then, after recent rains and yard word, we had ants coming in at an alarming rate. I sent photos in and scheduled another service on the day they offered. Hours after service it was another heavy rain - and there was absolutely no noticeable change in the ant activity. This time I waited 2 weeks (less than the 30 days that screwed me last time) and let them know about the ant activity, suggesting perhaps scheduling on a rainy day was the culprit. They conceded the rain would have most certainly washed away the kill spray, but they had left bait which is "likely" still in place and to just wait. (they love getting people to wait) and let me know any return visit would incur cost - at a reduced rate. Because they should have used their expertise to cancel and reschedule on rainy days knowing that the rain would wash away the most immediately effective spray, I requested they return for a gratis visit and simply apply the kill spray to keep the ants activity down and prevent them from entering the home (primary point of their service) - I was told Id get a call from a supervisor and Will (the first person I ever spoke to there) called me to confirm it was scheduled on a rainy day, confirm the rain likely washed away all the effective poison before curtly saying they wont come back and honor the service that was paid for because they don't stay in business giving free services. I reminded him I wasn't asking for a free service, but rather completion of the services paid for which they should have re-scheduled for non rainy days. I also reminded him, he wont stay in business if they get a reputation for a company that does't treat the customer as anything more than an ATM (I was more diplomatic with my word choice at the time). We went back and forth for 15 minutes before I mentioned the lack of movement on either side and the call ended with Will suggesting he would discuss internally and I may get a call back. This was about 2 weeks ago - no returned call. So as promised on the call, I would leave a fair and accurate review of the services and experience received. Sad that a seemingly great start has to end so sour and it has nothing to do with capability, some to do with pricing and most everything to do with treatment of clients and customer service.

Description of Work
After having had a negative experience and posting my review (Still available on Angie's List) Green Pest Control was quick to reach out to rectify. For months, I've been trying to get Angie's List to help me update or delete the old review, but their customer support has been slow. In fairness to Green Pest Control, I'm reposting my original review with an update reflecting a satisfied resolution.

Category pest control

Thank you for your review and for your business. We're very happy to hear that you are satisfied the second time around. :)

11/20/2016

Barry P.

It went great. They were super knowledgable and punctual.

Description of Work
Pest control for two properties.

Category pest control

Thank you very much for your review and most of all for your business!

11/07/2016

nicole G.

they are always punctual and friendly!

Description of Work
Green Earth has been doing our buildings pest control for years and are fantastic!

Category pest control

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate and review your experience with our service and most of all for your 8+ years of loyal patronage to our business! :)

10/28/2016

It went great. They were very professional. I haven't had any re-occurrences ever since I started using them. Their price is fairly reasonable too. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They did pest control treatment for us.

Kathy S.

They were great. They did a good job. If it was my house I would have them come back monthly.

Description of Work
They came out for some spiders. We had some huge spiders.

It's great. I loved it.

10/27/2016

Michael K.

They did a very good job. I can’t fault them if they didn’t kill all the ants. They followed up, they came when they told us they were going to get here and they finished up with follow-up emails to assess what they did and what to expect in the next couple of weeks. The responsiveness was probably the best part.

Description of Work
They did a treatment and spray to kill tiny ants.

joseph J.

They are very good. I use them every year.

Description of Work
They sprayed.

Edith P.

It went very well. They were excellent all the way. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They did a spray treatment for us.

joseph J.

We were very happy.

Daina S.

10/25/2016

Jon R.

They were very good.

Description of Work
Checked for mice & treated for roaches.

Heidi K.

It was great. I didn’t check around for pricing. I was just looking for somebody that was highly rated so that was good. Everything was very good. We actually hired them again for a different property. They were very responsive. They were really, really great.

Description of Work
I used them for pest control.

Larry W.

It went well. I don't have mouse anymore. They came and did a good job. I don't have any bad thoughts about them. I wasn't blown away but I was pleased with the work they did. I have worked with them before and I called them back. They quality was very good. They were very thorough. If I have the house, I probably will use them again.

Raki B.

It's going great. I've had no problems.

Description of Work
They service 2 apartment buildings for me monthly.

Category pest control

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate and review your experience with our service and most of all for your years of supporting our business! :)

merle A.

It went very well! Very reasonable and efficient. Professional!

Description of Work
They eliminated roaches.

thomas V.

They did fine. We'll use them again. I'd recommend them. The workers were friendly. I didn't see any problems.

Description of Work
They did pest control.

Brandi R.

Fine. They were expensive but did a good job. They were very effective.

Description of Work
Eliminated the roach problem.

James J B.

It looks like they cleared them out in the beginning. They told us what o do but they were coming back. There could be eggs left around, they kept on coming. They told us to use certain kinds of traps and we put those out. We seem to get new moths of getting caught in the traps. The last set of traps we put out seem to be pretty light. They did what they had to do in the beginning, I suppose. I wouldn't do it perfect which we had to do follow-up on. They didn't come back but it looks like the follow-up directions they gave us in general seem to be relatively effective. There was no reschedule. They were answering my questions. They were on the phone, they seem to be very courteous, considerate and stuff like that. They looked like they knew what they were doing and they have reference material on their website.

Description of Work
We had mill moths.

10/20/2016

nelson H.

I am happy with the service. They provide the service I need. Their price is reasonable.

Description of Work
I used Green Earth Pest Control of Los Angeles. They provide periodic extermination services for my apartments. I have two buildings. They come every month.

10/10/2016

Mindi & Bruce F.

Green Earth Pest Control is amazing. From the moment I called and spoke to Chelsea to the time Will, their incredible "man on the job" left the experience was beyond anything we had hoped it would be.

Description of Work
We had a cockroach infestation.

07/29/2016

amanda C.

Green Earth was able to send a tech over the following day. Before the service, I spoke to Kery who took the time over the phone to provide details on what to expect with the service. The tech, Will, provided a courtesy call before arrival and came as expected. He was thorough in his work and was patient with many questions. He was at all times, professional, pleasant and knowledgeable. After the service, we had a reprieve from the ants. They did come back and we recently had a followup service. However with the good service provided from the company as a whole, but especially with Will, we will consider using them in the future for maintenance as needed.

Description of Work
Tackling ants. It seemed like overnight, we had ants coming out of crevices in the kitchen and laundry room. We requested interior and exterior service for ant control.

08/21/2015

Debra F.

I called Green Earth Pest Control this morning expecting to arrange service next week. I was pleasantly surprised to hear that they would be able to take care of my pest problem today. I have spent an entire week battling ants and mopping with clorox bleach to no avail. I have a dog, so naturally I was concerned about the use of poisons. Will, the technician, arrived promptly at 9 am to provide service. He explained exactly what he would do and the products that would be used. Nothing would be used that would harm my dog or be within reach. Will was very friendly and professional, and my dog loved him. He thoroughly sprayed the outdoors and placed repellent indoors. I will not hesitate to use Green Earth again and would highly recommend the service. As the company home base is in New York I am sure they are used to dealing with all pest problems. Thank you Green Earth Pest Control for making my day!

Description of Work
Applied ant, roach, and spider deterrent indoors in all areas susceptible to pest entry, including where ants were visible. Sprayed the exterior of house and cleared spider webbing.

Category pest control

On behalf of the entire Green Earth family, thank you very much for taking the time to rate and review your experience with our service, for your page of happiness nomination and most of all for your business! :)

04/08/2015

Emmy E.

I actually have to say that this was the best customer service experience I have had in a long time! I have to admit that I was completely freaked out when I called these guys, a complete basket case because there were ants all over my kitchen! They were in my dogs food bowl, all over my counters, on my windows and all over my fruits...they were everywhere, I swear it was an invasion!!! I ran out of there in a complete panic. I know, I know...they are just ants but if you can't tell already I DON'T DO BUGS!!! Well as you can imagine I needed someone to come out RIGHT AWAY! I called a few other companies but they did not have anyone in my area that could come out the same day and honestly I couldn't wait for the company my husband normally uses. Finally I got to Green Earth and I spoke with Kerry (I think that was his name), he was so patient with me as he could tell I was a complete mess. He was so nice, kind, knowledgeable and assured me everything would be ok. He went over the entire service with me and answered all of my questions (I had a lot). He even took extra time to explain the service with me when I told him I was worried about my dog, she is really small (Teacup Yorkie) so I wanted them to be extra careful around Minnie! He promised me he would put a special note in the service order about my dog. This really made me feel at ease so I hired them right there and they were able to come out the same day...YAY!!! The technician showed up 2 hours after I called and that was a plus because my meltdown was almost complete by then! Their technician was so nice and polite (I'm sorry I forgot your name), plus he loved dogs. I must admit that Minnie is a nervous dog and she does shy away from new people but for some reason she really liked him and gave up her belly for him to rub! She doesn't do that for anyone but me and my husband! :) The technician went through my entire home and not just the kitchen where I was seeing the problem. He really was super thorough and efficient but not for one moment did I feel like he was rushing through the job, I actually watched him the entire time and he was really looking everywhere. He even noticed some things that we needed to repair in the kitchen to prevent the ants from coming in like the window screen a having a small tear in it and also underneath the window sill was not sealed properly (we just had the kitchen remodeled). He also explained what he was doing while he was doing it which made me feel a lot more comfortable with the service. He really was extra careful and very neat with the service. Oh and did I mention that he put on shoe booties before he walked into my house!!! Loved it. When he was done with the service he took the time to explain what the guy in the office already had which was that I may see more ants for the first few days before it got better. Honestly I couldn't deal with that so I ordered pizza for dinner that night because I was NOT going into that kitchen. I did go into the kitchen the next morning and noticed a bunch of dead ants on the window sill and the counter top which I vacuumed up as per their instruction so I would not disrupt the service for the ants. I did see a few live ones that morning but they were moving really slow. I came home from work and vacuumed more dead ones again. It has calmed down since then and I haven't seen any ants in almost a week now...YAY!!! They did mention that if I am still seeing ants in 30 days that they would come out and redo the entire service for a reduce rate which I though was nice but lets hope that I don't need to. However if I do, I would not hesitate to have these guys out to my home again. I want to thank everyone at Green Earth for their patience, kindness and professionalism. Also a BIG thank you to the technician from Minnie too! -Emmy

Description of Work
Extermination for ants.

Category pest control

Such a wonderful review! Thank you very much for taking the time to rate and review your experience with our service and most of all for your business! :)

04/03/2015

Brianna D.

I have been dealing with mice for months now. I had service from two other pest companies, but the problem would not go away. I called Green Earth and they sent Kerry over my home within 1 hour of my call. Instead of just placing traps, he recommended a long term approach called a rodent exclusion service, which is where they service the inside of the walls, seal all of the openings that rodents can get through and also service the living space in case any mice are trapped after they seal the holes, SMART! The technician was full of information, sealed all openings in the home, except for one large hole we had under the sink, he recommended that we get an access panel installed, instead of sealing the opening with sheetrock, because we would need easy access to the water pipes. Everything the technician did was very careful, because he knew that I was concerned for my dog and he even wore shoe covers so he did not ruin my white carpet. Before the technician left he told me what to expect and then within 15 minutes I received an email from their office with my receipts and follow-up information. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a professional pest control service.

Description of Work
The technician provided a service for mice to my home.

Category pest control

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate and review your experience with our service, for your page of happiness nomination and most of all for your business! :)

Tanler Termite and Pest Control

Providing natural alternative treatments, no need to tent your home! Excellent service in termite and pest control for both business and residential properties. call now for a free inspection.

Pacific Exterminator

Locally owned and operated, we are based in Ventura County. Pacific Exterminator was built out of a desire to better serve our local community after gaining experience from larger regional pest control companies. Our service area includes: Ventura, Santa Paula, Santa Clarita, Valencia, Castaic, Camarillo, Malibu, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Agoura Hills & San Fernando Valley.

Surf City Termite & Pest Control

"My core value is to offer the highest level of customer service to my clients, they need a pest professional they can trust and who is there every step of the way." - Gabriela Terrazas Family Owned & Operated, We do all our own work (no subcontracting). Payment is due on completion of work, Financing plan may be available on certain jobs. Additional Location: 10868 Drury Ln, Lynwood, CA 90262

Pest control and inspection services for bed bugs, cockroaches, pavement ants, pharaoh ants, carpenter ants, odorous house ants, citronella ants, waterbugs, clothing moths, pantry pests, indian meal moths, bees, carpenter bees, wasps, hornets, silverfish, centipedes, carpet beetles, mice, rats, etc. We offer traditional, organic, green and pesticide-free service options, such as heat remediation, steaming, cryonite, vacuuming and exclusion services. We truly have something for everyone.

Wildlife such as Raccoons, Squirrels, Opossums and Moles, Termites, Fumigation.