GME Development Inc.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2009

PO Box 35242

Los Angeles, CA 90035

We are a licensed, bonded and fully insured firm that does complete home remodeling. We build custom homes (have done 4 in 2008 alone) and also do in house remodeling of any kind, including harscape, driveways, etc. Call us to get the 100% best remodeling experience possible!...

08/05/2009

Linda K.

The project went well. The crew was on time, clean, and spoke English. Guy was here nearly all the time to supervise the job, and that is a great thing because as I came home from work towards the end of the day, he was always picking stuff (nails) off the floor with their special magnet. He offered me shingle colors, felt paper weight, and consulted with me regarding every step of the way. They even installed two turbines to remove attic heat, and this was done at no additional cost. They finished the whole job in two days (though the roof is only 1100 square feet) Yes its a small house, but they did a great job, and I am quite sure they are now contracted by by neighbor two doors down to do that roof. I am happy with the process and Guy told me they do all types of remodeling, so I will call them back when I am ready to install new windows. Good Job GME !

Description of Work
I had my roof replaced. The old shingles were taken off, carried off in a dumspter and the new roof installed. They applied the felt paper, checked the wood, installed the shingles and even install two 12" turbines at no addition cost. They checked, but did not replace the fascia as it was not needed. Lawn was fully covered for demolition, and all plants were as well. Good prep work

Category replacement windows

07/22/2009

Robert M.

The process of remodeling our bathroom went well from the start. We interviewed three contractors and chose GME Dev because they were able to display their expertise, and Guy even took me to a job nearby that he had just completed. The owners there were happy, and spoke highly of the company. GME was not the lowest price we got, but we are happy with them. They were very kind, professionaly and accomodating, especially to two peope who work from home. Their tilemen, electricians, painters were all different people, so I was glad to see that they don't use one person to do it all. There were no price changes, and the job was completed ontime (they were behing 2 days, but that was because I had a business phone meeting and asked them to leave twice, right after they arrived). Over all, the workmanship looks great (my neighbor is a commercial contractor and he agrees) and if the process went as well as it did, then there is no complaints at all. Please feel comfortable hiring this company, and I hope your project results as mine did.

Description of Work
My wife and I had our master bathroom redone. It was an update job, so everything stayed in place, but was all new. New tile, new plumbing including copper pipes. A window was enlarged, and the room was painted. The materials were all bought by me on this project, but all was picked up by GME from the stores where I bouth them. This was done while we were home and using the other bathroom, which we will remodel in about a year. I am very happy with the process and the company that I hired.

Category home remodeling

05/21/2009

Joanna B.

GME did a great job on my home. I did not find them on Angies List, as a matter of fact when they told me that they dont know of Angies List (they thought it was like Craigslist), I told them I would report their good work. They were great to work with, on time, pleasant and clean. The workmanship was great, and I am pretty picky. They even tested samples for asbestos prior to demolition when other contractors never even mentioned they would do that. The best thing I liked, is they have a tile crew, electricians, plumbers, and demo people and its not one of those companies where the tileman is ALSO the plumber and electrician. These were ind. crews all working for them directly. I am very happy to report on this co. and I hope, now that they are exposed on Angies List, that it gives them much deserved success. I love my new bathroom.

Description of Work
GME remodeled my bathrom. They removed the plaster walls, took out the tub, vanity, flooring, window. All of the above were redone, excpet the tub was converted into a shower only. (Our other bathroom has a tub and there is no sense in having two tubs in the house. Tile was installed 40" on all walls, and new vanities were built from scratch (custom). The bathroom was fully remodeled.

Category home remodeling

Prime Tile Works LLC

Joyas Painting

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

RAA Construction Group

Here at RAA Construction Group , our mission is to provide you with quality and professionalism on your projects that will fit your budget and your wish list. We specialize in designing and remodeling your: bathroom remodels. kitchen remodels. Room additions. ADU(garage Conversion). And complete remodeling. Our goal is to give you the best performance and attention During working with you on your home. Sticking to a sharp schedule allows us to finish our projects on time. We are general contractors/electrical licensed, insured bonded. We will be happy to talk and help with any questions And to schedule a free on site estimate, please contact us for additional information

Offers by RAA Construction Group  on Angi

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Landscape, Small repair jobs.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about GME Development Inc.

How is GME Development Inc. overall rated?

GME Development Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are GME Development Inc. open?

GME Development Inc. is open:

Sunday: 12:00 AM - 9:00 PM

What payment options does GME Development Inc. provide

GME Development Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does GME Development Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, GME Development Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does GME Development Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, GME Development Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does GME Development Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, GME Development Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Does GME Development Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, GME Development Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by GME Development Inc.?

Yes, GME Development Inc. offers warranties.

What services does GME Development Inc. offer?

GME Development Inc. offers the following services: Additions & Remodels -Additions: Room, Garage, Sunroom, More... -Remodels: Bath, Kitchen, Basement, More... Architects & Engineers Appraisers & Home Inspectors Cabinets & Countertops Carpentry Carpet -Carpet Cleaning Cleaning Services Concrete, Brick & Stone Decorators & Designers Decks & Porches Driveways, Patios, Walks & Steps Drywall & Insulation Electrical, Telephone & Computers Fences Flooring Foundations Garag

Are there any services GME Development Inc. does not offer?

Landscape, Small repair jobs.