Gio Roofing, Inc.

Founded 2017 • With Angi since April 2018

Gio Roofing Inc has been in business since 2017. It is owned and founded by Giovanni Orantes. This family run business makes Gio Roofing Inc unique do to the reliability it brings to our valuable customers. Many of our jobs come from good recommendations and word of mouth. Our jobs speak for

Roofing Project

roofing

Full Owens Corning Re-Roof SRI 20+ Cool Roof
View project

roofing (14)

12/09/2022

Armine S.

Gio Roofing is the most reliable and responsible company I’ve worked with. They explained every process step by step and left no questions unanswered. Super happy with my results and loved working with them. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 11/10/2022

12/08/2022

Davit P.

Honestly Impressed. This is my second property I had to do a roof on and I'm glad I went with Gio this time. I had a "nightmare contractor" and fell victim to being gouged by salesman. Gio's guys gave a competitive bid and most importantly got the job done right. Looks great, easy process, and couldn't ask for anything more. I even got some FREE gutters!

Description of Work
Roofing, Owens Corning, Gutters.

Work Completed On 12/07/2022

12/07/2022

Tro A.

These guys were awesome! From beginning to end, very straight forward and considerate. They even covered the pool properly just in case . I already recommended them to a couple of my friends!

Description of Work
tile reset

Work Completed On 12/07/2022

12/07/2022

Michael M.

As a home owner i am beyond thankful for the Gio team! I am first time home buyer and was in need of getting my roof changed the guys at Gio took care of me too another extent they got my new roof installed for an amazing price and did an excellent job with the project i highly recommend them to anyone in need of roofing work! Thank you again team Gio for everything!

Description of Work
new roof

Aileen S.

I had a very pleasant experience with this company and team members. They were informative and incredibly helpful. I put my trust into Gio Roofing and they went above and beyond my expectations. To anyone looking for any roofing needs I highly recommend working with this company.

Description of Work
Roofing

Hairo D.

I was experiencing leaks from my ceiling. I made an appointment with Gio roofing and they were right on time. They broke down all the steps for me and made sure I was aware at all times what was going on. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Roofing

Greg P.

Always on time and quick! Roof has been perfect through multiple rain cycles. 10/10 would recommend to a friend (and already have).

Description of Work
Roofing

Hayk P.

These guys made the process so simple and straight forward while doing an outstanding job on my roof. They offered a fair price based on the work that was being done and they perfected their craft. Huge thank you Gio Roofing!

Description of Work
Roofing

Armine S.

Loved working with Gio Roofing. Made the process quick and easy. Answered all my questions and were super nice to me. I could tell these guys know what they’re talking about and doing. 1/1 company.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/22/2022

Kristine K.

During the past few days of rain, my kitchen ceiling started leaking and Gio Roofing sent a roofer the same day. He was very knowledgeable, detailed and professional. He fixed my roof leak problem on the spot. So happy with the service! I’d definitely hire them again if needed.

Description of Work
Roofing

David A.

After getting multiple estimates, Gio Roofing had the best price. I hired them and I was really happy that the quality was amazing and I got a heck of a deal for it! Love my new roof! Also the field supervisor who managed my project walked me through every step and most importantly made me feel easy about such a big project. Thank you Gio roofing.

Description of Work
Roofing

Zhorzhik H.

Company came out in no time and put themselves in my shoes almost as if it was their own roof giving problems lol, they came up with a couple solutions and we went with reroofing it. Couldn’t be happier considering both the quality of the work and how patient they were with all my questions and concerns especially knowing myself and how picky i tend to be

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 11/29/2022

12/03/2022

Liana H.

I worked with Gio roofing to fix a leak in my roof. After I called them with my initial inquiry it took them no time at all to come and take a look and give me a quote! They quoted me less than two other companies I had asked for estimates and I really appreciated that they were responsive and efficient. My roof is as good as new and they worked very quickly! I would definitely work with them again and have already referred them to other friends!!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 12/03/2022

12/02/2022

Paul R.

The whole project went excellent from start to finish. I had multiple quotes from companies (they wanted to charge me 50% more on the roof). Gio roofing was the best price overall and the guys were amazing. Ask for Tony

Description of Work
New Roof

Work Completed On 12/02/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for instilling your trust in our company. We are happy that we were able to make the roof repair fit in your budget. Regards, Gio

Contact

Phone

6044 Vineland Ave

Los Angeles, CA 91606

8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Website

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

We accept remote payment

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Gio Roofing, Inc.

How is Gio Roofing, Inc. overall rated?

Gio Roofing, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Gio Roofing, Inc. open?

Gio Roofing, Inc. is open:

Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Saturday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 AM

What payment options does Gio Roofing, Inc. provide

Gio Roofing, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Does Gio Roofing, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Gio Roofing, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Gio Roofing, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Gio Roofing, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Gio Roofing, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Gio Roofing, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Gio Roofing, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Gio Roofing, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Gio Roofing, Inc.?

Yes, Gio Roofing, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Gio Roofing, Inc. offer?

Gio Roofing, Inc. offers the following services: Roof Repair Roof Installation Roof Cleaning Flat Roof Services Gutter Installation Aluminum Gutter Installation Downspout Installation Gutter Cover Installation Gutter Removal Asphalt Shingles Roof Cleaning Asphalt Shingles Roof Repair Clay Tile Roof Installation Clay Tile Roof Services Concrete Tile Roof Cleaning Concrete Tile Roof Repair Copper Gutter Repair Metal Roof Inspection Roof Certification Seamless Aluminum Gutter Repair Slate Tile Roof Services Tar & Gravel Roof Inspection Wood Shake Roof Inspection Wood Shakes Roof Installation Rain Chain Installation Roof Sealing Skylight Installation & Replacement Wood Shake Services Roof Inspection Asphalt Shingle Roof Services Downspout Cleaning Gutter Cleaning Leak Repair Copper Gutter Installation Downspout Repair Gutter Cover Repair Gutter Repair Aluminum Gutter Repair Asphalt Shingles Roof Installation Clay Tile Roof Cleaning Clay Tile Roof Repair Composition/Asphalt Shingle Roof Inspe… Concrete Tile Roof Installation Concrete Tile Roof Services Forensic Roof Inspection Rolled Roof Inspection Roof Leak Inspection Skylight Repair Steel Gutter Repair Tile Roof Inspection Wood Shakes Roof Cleaning Wood Shakes Roof Repair Reroofing / Re-covering Seamless Aluminum Gutter Installation Steel Gutter Installation