GAMA Central Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1979 • With Angi since October 2006

Having a friend is a comfortable feeling. Having a friend who's interested in your personal comfort and in saving you money is a good thing too. At GAMA Central Heating & Air Conditioning, we're here to make you comfortable and save you money, and we've got lots of ways to prove it. ...

Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

If you're looking for comfort you can count on, you've found the right place! Whether you need service-and need it fast-or you're looking to replace or invest in new equipment for your home, Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating can help. Ask around... our name is well known and respected in because we care about impressing you so much that you'll want to call us next time and every time. Award-winning Air Conditioning & Heating Company including the Angie's List Super Service Award. Free estimates on replacement systems, new installations and duct cleaning/air purification. Servicing all major brands, makes and models for central and ductless/mini-split systems. Financing is available. Air-Tech is a participating HERO contractor.

Offers by Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating Inc on Angi
Pride Of Los Angeles Inc

Pride of Los Angeles, a family owner-operated company established in 1981, offers custom specialized cleaning services to quality-minded clients. The success of the company is due to excellent workmanship, integrity and knowledge by its full-time technicians using advanced reliable equipment. We can help create a healthy environment in your home by removing pollutants from carpeting, upholstery, and air ducts.

Eco Grizzly

Eco Grizzly is a family owned company who believes that the client comes first. Responsibility, professionality, honesty, transparency and client satisfaction is in our top priority. We care for you and your family’s health. Our Family trained team of technicians uses their experience to ensure you get the result you thought after. Eco Grizzly is a proud supporter of the United states military as all our technicians are ex-military soldiers willing to give it all for your satisfaction. As a family owned company who cares about the community and neighborhood as they are a part of our own one. That’s why we decided as a family to give back. When you do business with Eco Grizzly your supporting each part of our community. 5% of our earning goes to donation of your choice, be a part of the change! Eco Grizzly Chimney Services works in LA County, Orange County, and Ventura County, we will come wherever you need us!

Offers by Eco Grizzly on Angi

04/14/2017

Julianne S.

Kept fixing the heater and heater kept breaking over and over. More and more parts were needed. Getting more and more expensive. Waiting for parts during coldest weather in memory. Took weeks. After my husband threatened to sue, the owner came in and apologized. He and a coworker worked for 4 hours straight on the heater and finally fixed it correctly. When there was motivation and commitment they completed the job and we were finally satisfied.

Description of Work
Heater Repair

04/13/2016

carolin B.

Simply the best air conditioning company out there. I give them 5 star for service, timing, price and everything in between. we have purchased a house and the Air conditioning was not working. unfortunately, we realized that too late. we called few companies but luckily we got referred Gama Central by a friend and talk to Robert. He was very attentive, they came in same day. very professional, very reasonably priced and very friendly. we do have few residential & commercial properties and we have switched to Gama Central for good. they take care of all our property Air conditioning and Heater issues. Robert is very trustable I don't even need to show up at the property. he simply handles any problems A to Z and calls me later to explain what needs to be done. Highly recommending them.

Description of Work
We use them for personal home and I decided to use them for our business which is real estate management. They stop by our income properties and do maintenance as needed without my supervision which is excellent. Never trusted another company like this. they are very easy to work with. I have introduced them to few commercial Developers/ builders and they did an excellent job installing A/C and heat system for the entire project. ( the finished the job about a month ago). my client was very happy with them as well.

09/08/2015

shahla T.

I got a call from our building manager that air conditioner leaks and and damage the carpet ,so i asked him if he knows anybody He said yes and bring one of his friend to check the problem.The manger wants to make his life easy he suggest to change the unit and it cost me around $2300. I thought to look at Angies list and i found The Gama central heating and air conditioning,with only one call they show up and find the problem and clean the air conditioning. that was it and they saved me not only money but a lot of hastle too.I highly recommend them and ask for Robert . He is very honest and very professional.

Description of Work
They clean the blockage of air conditioner and saved me money to buy a new unit.

09/01/2015

Caroline V.

It went very well. I was impressed with the technician. He was extremely communicative with me - explained the issue to me clearly, even had me go on the roof to see what he was talking about.

Description of Work
We came home from vacation to find that our A/C was sadly not working. I called several services and GAMA responded the fastest so they got the job. A technician came over first thing in the morning and diagnosed the problem. He explained everything very clearly to me - we had a pretty bad leak in one of our units and it was also very low on freon. He found the source of the leak and fixed it, filled up the freon, replaced our dirty air filters and gave both units a chemical wash.

10/09/2014

Micah D.

They were able to get to the bottom of the problem that I have been having with my air compressor for months, which I had several other companies come out and take a look at as well (none of which properly diagnosed the problem). GAMA suggested that the problem was not enough air intake around the compressor, which was causing it to basically recycle hot air over and over again, more or less rendering itself useless. I was able to create some space around the compressor and, lo-and-behold, my problem was resolved! Thanks GAMA!!

Description of Work
Diagnosed and fixed a problem with my air compressor

05/04/2013

Joanne O.

I interviewed and got estimates from 4 HVAC companies and chose GAMA Central Heating and Air and am very glad that i did. Jack came to my house and gave me a estimate and also supervised the installation and permit inspection. The service I received from Jack and his technicians, Steve and Rene was nothing short of extraordinary. Jack, Steve, and Rene were always friendly and professional. The installation was a difficult one since my attic is so shallow, but Steve and Rene were able to get everything done. Everyone always came on time and never left a mess. Jack and Steve always explained what was being done every step of the way as well. The quality of the work performed by Steve and Rene was outstanding. Everyone always made sure that I was happy. I am thoroughly satisfied and would recommend GAMA Central Heat and Air to anyone who needs to have a central heat and air conditioning system installed.

Description of Work
Installed a central heating and air conditioning system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you (member name removed) for your wonderful review. It's also a pleasure to work for an awesome, professional and gracious Client, such as yourself.

01/23/2013

Marnin S.

I had ordered a new Nest Learning Thermostat and thought it needed to be located in another part of the house. I called several HVAC companies and GAMA was the first to get back to me. After I explain my situation to the friendly receptionist, she connected me to a HVAC tech. The tech asked me a couple of questions and then explained to me why my thermostat was located where is was and that it should stay there. He offer hints that would help properly heat and cool my house. The tech saved me a service call and the cost of moving the thermostat.

Description of Work
Called to have thermostat moved...found out I didn't need to.

12/18/2012

Bruce M.

To make up for being their substantial tardiness, they gave me a huge discount. And they work they did was excellent. I have used them before and will continue to do so. They know their stuff and care about customer service. They are exactly what a small business should be.

Description of Work
Service of the two HUAC systems and the replacement of the in-house screens. Plus one machine wouldn't turn on. They diagnosed the situation and fixed it. The other machine need to be washed, which I was told the last time they were here. I had forgotten this. They remembered. This continuity between visits impressed me.

08/13/2011

NORMAN B.

It went perfectly from the initial phone call. The serviceman was here when scheduled and performed the service as promised. I will use them again before winter.

Description of Work
They tested the air conditioner, replaced the filter, and cleaned the condenser.

02/14/2011

Dan R.

I would recommend their services. He is very conscientious about the work that he does. He takes a very personal interest and he works with the consumer. Initially I did have a problem with one of his workers when he left the site so I called him back and he fixed it and resolved everything. Everything was really, really smooth and they did good work. The product and quality of the work was good. They did cleanup. I am completely 100 percent satisfied. They were very good craftsmen. The breakdown I had with them was in communication. Their English wasn't as good as my English and my Spanish wasn't as good as their Spanish. We couldn't communicate and I needed somebody to mediate. They were on time and the price was satisfactory. I will use them again and I have recommended them.

Description of Work
I used GAMA Central Heating & Air Conditioning.

Heating, Air Conditioning