Fixed Price Movers

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2013

8526 San Fernando Road

Los Angeles, CA 91352

Local & Long Distance Moving services. We serve the greater Los Angeles Area, as well as some parts of Santa Barbara and Orange County....

03/14/2021

Corinne R.

They didn’t complete the job in 5 hrs. I had more money for them to add time. They chose not to. Very unhappy

Description of Work
I needed to move the contents of my 320 sq ft apt to my new place

07/31/2015

Alice G.

They broke many pieces of furniture. An entertainment center, that was discussed in detail with the man who bid the job, was broken and then sloppily glued back together with a white substance at the end of the move. The movers got the white glue in our carpet also. They broke a chair, and took it for 'repair'. We haven't been able to find out what has happened to the chair. These put tape on many wood surfaces and pulled off the finish when they removed the tape. They strapped a cabinet too tightly, and without padding, causing the surface of the cabinet to buckle. They damaged an expensive lamp, breaking part of the fixture. The movers argued that many items to be moved 'weren't on the list' and they weren't going to move them.

Description of Work
They moved our furniture.

09/14/2014

Michael S.

Our experience with this mover was outstanding. They arrived at the time promised, wrapped moving pads around ALL the furniture before moving it then they loaded it all and took it across the valley to Chatsworth and unloaded it. Nothing was broken or lost. Both of the men who were doing the work were polite. I have nothing but praise for this company and the men that represent them.

Description of Work
Moved my mother's furniture from Burbank to Chatsworth.

01/08/2014

Maryann H.

Packed and moved furniture to two different locations.

Description of Work
I used Fixed Price Movers.

09/08/2013

Lindley K.

They arrived on time. Wrapped the furniture. Stacked the boxes. It took longer for us to get to the storage unit (because of traffic) than it did to unload. The guys were very polite, neat and professional. At the end I spoke to the guy running the office and gave him my credit card. The only odd thing was being asked several times if I wanted to give the guys a tip on the card. I said no and tipped them cash. In and out and done in 2 hours. Felt kind of pricey for the amount of work, and didn't like being pressured for a tip.

Description of Work
Moved a couple of pieces of large furniture and a bunch of boxes to a storage unit a couple of miles from our condo.

07/23/2013

miri C.

Great moving team, from beginning to end. Salesperson sold me, he was fantastic (forgot his name, sorry). Moving and packing a 3 bedroom house is no easy tast. Fixed Price were spot on with the service and price. Moved my house from Northridge to Sherman Oaks without any hiccups! Would definitely recommend them in the future.

Description of Work
provided moving and packing services

07/12/2013

Alexander P.

Mike from FP Movers gave me a great last minute deal because my original movers canceled on me at 2 pm yesterday. I had my 2 bdr place moved in 4 hours the guys showed up 30 minutes late because of the location of my house. They used a lot of blankets and tapes to thoroughly pack furniture I have. I have pretty old furniture but I'm too emotionally tied to throw them in a garbage. So they were cautious about my furniture and every time before packing they were trying to make sure that I'm aware of every scratch on pieces until I said finally that I'm not going to argue if I'll ever find a new scratch. On the first sight I had a slight feeling that I was a second customer of this moving team. Overall guys did a great job and I'm very much satisfied with the move.

Description of Work
Last minute move

07/10/2013

monica L.

Fixed Price did an simply amazing job. A 4 bedroom house + a garage and full packing was done with absolute professionalism. In and out and set up at our new place in a matter of hours. I could not be happier.

Description of Work
moved my families home from Burbank to Calabasas

07/03/2013

maggie G.

There were two reasons why I decided to move out of Glendale and into Century City. 1. My roommates have the hygiene level of baboons and I could not take it anymore. 2. I got a job out in Century City so I needed to move out there so my morning commute wouldn't drive me nuts everyday. Fixed Price Movers were simply phenomenal. They packed (very carefully might I add), disassembled, and then unpacked everything for me in Century City. From my first call with the salesman over the phone to dealing with the movers themselves, everything went without a cinch. Ask for the foreman Jonathan if you call them, he's fantastic!

Description of Work
Moved me from Glendale to Century City

06/27/2013

Puala A.

I'm a very lazy person at heart. I wanted to find a company that would pack my stuff and move them to my new place without costing too much. I called around a few differetn companies and they all charged extra for packing and packing materials. When I called Fixed Price Movers, their rates included full packing and unpacking and all packing materials! They literally did everything for me. From packing my clothes to disassembling and reassembling my bed and dressers..and then they unpacked all my stuff as well! Great company, give them a shot.

Description of Work
packing and moving

Father & Son Moving & Storage

Thanks for stopping by! We're relatively new to Angie's List, but we're happy to be here! We'd love to get the chance to know you work with you on your upcoming moving related project. We are a full service local and long distance moving company. We specialize in both residential and commercial relocation. We offer full service packing and storage solutions. Please call or visit our website for more information and to receive a free quote.

Best West Moving

Established in 2018. Since our foundation Best West Moving has been known for quality services, exceptional efficiency and the highest level of professionalism. No matter what service you're looking for, we guarantee to not only meet, but exceed your expectations and ensure your full satisfaction. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. Please get in touch to learn more about our team, our company or for details about the services we provide. Also we are new on Yelp platform, or we set up too low daily budget :) Some feedback from our former customers keep disappearing. Please kindly refer to Hidden reviews at the bottom.

Good Neighbors Moving Company

At Good Neighbors Moving, in Los Angeles, CA we value our customer's possessions. That is why we guarantee our services, so you can rest easy knowing your personal items are in the hands of professionals. Our moving company offers extremely affordable rates on our expedient moving and packing services. The easiest way to move in LA County. Moving so many families and businesses every year has prepared us for meeting virtually any moving challenge.

Offers by Good Neighbors Moving Company on Angi