Movers are wearing full PPE, Disinfecting Trucks, and adhering to all CDC Guidelines.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Five Star Moving and Storage

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2016

4920 W PICO BLVD

Los Angeles, CA 90019

Five Star Moving And Storage believes in providing a positive experience to each and every customer. We can help you take your items from A to B and we can also help you to unpack your items as well. With commercial moves handled as well, it really isn't any wonder that customers come to us first when they need a quick and speedy relocation. We always make sure that every care is taken when moving delicate furniture and personal items. Check us out: https://bit.ly/3ibCEEA -Google https://bit.ly/3cAWY0h -Yelp https://bit.ly/2EsbSt1 -Yelp https://bit.ly/32Tctxg -Thumbtack ...
Full Packing  project
Full Packing

movers

201990025

08/29/2022

Teresa R.

It went great. I loved the service and everything went very well. I had too much to fit in the truck but they made the best of everything and very careful.

Description of Work
Moving and packing

06/02/2021

Heidi B.

Another company cancelled on us a week before our move, so I called 5Star desperate. Not only was their pricing better than the other company, but the experience was EXCEPTIONAL. From the details provided when setting up the appointment, to the advice on number of movers/trucks suggested for our move, getting things in place was a breeze. The actual move surpassed my high expectations! Boris, Chris, Jose, Vanya, and David were all professional and exceptionally hard workers. Our house was FULL of stuff, and once I explained what I wanted to happen, they worked together to box our garage, kitchen, and pantry and move mountains of heavy furniture. No space was wasted in the truck, and all items were well protected by their careful wrapping and packaging. I didn’t have a chance to clean before they arrived, and they never made us feel judged or embarrassed for not having a Pinterest perfect house. They showed us exceptional respect and professionalism from the moment they arrived. Their unloading process was even more than I could have hoped for. At our new house I showed them which bedrooms were which (pink room, blue room, main bedroom), and I got to direct traffic as they unloaded all the furniture and boxes. I can’t say enough positive things—they even helped separate garage boxes based on which cabinets I planned to put everything in…and I only had to explain once what I wished to happen, and they communicated wonderfully together to get it done. In one day, They did a job that would have taken any other movers two days, and they did more than any other movers at this price point. They wrapped door frames in blankets to protect the walls, they took apart and reassembled our king bed without needing any instructions from us, they checked in with me regularly to make sure I was happy with their progress, they offered advice on how to best stack boxes at our new home to make unloading easier on us in the future, and they didn’t utter a SINGLE complaint or express concern when I changed my mind about what room a box should go in or what wall a bookcase should abut. I hope everyone that uses this company tips these people exceptionally well—they earn every penny, and make every effort to turn “usually-stressful-and-anxious Moving Day” into a comfortable (for me!) well choreographed event. I rarely take the time to write reviews, but I could sing the praises for these guys and this company for days and days. In short: great FAIR pricing, reliable company, exceptionally hard workers, professional employees at every stage from planning to the actual move, and the ONLY company I would ever use again.

Description of Work
Full Move Services from LA to Orange County

02/24/2021

John - Donna M.

Everyone I spoke with on the phone was very helpful and wanted to make this move as easy as possible. The movers were great. They were on time and worked very hard to insure we kept within our timeline for the move. I am very happy with this company and will use them again. Thank you.

Description of Work
Move from storage to home out of state

Category moving companies

Thank you for allowing us to service your move!

02/04/2021

Maggie M.

Really well! The guys were great, very careful, friendly, on time etc.!

Description of Work
Moving of equipment

Category moving companies

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

12/09/2020

Daniel B.

Excellent. Would definitely use again. Very courteous and efficient.

Description of Work
Moving shipment

Category moving companies

Thank you for allowing us to service your move. We look forward to helping out next time.

12/02/2020

Adam R.

Went great! Worked with me directly on a difficult situation and got the job done. Would recommend!

Description of Work
Moving Setvices

Category moving companies

Thank you for the positive feedback. Please keep us in mind for future moving needs.

11/25/2020

Tracy C.

The movers were punctual, efficient, and made a great team! I appreciate that they were attentive and responsive while I decided where I wanted my furniture placed. I will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Moving from storage to home

Category moving companies

Very happy that we met your expectations. Please keep us in mind for any future moving needs. Thank you!

11/25/2020

James L.

Very well. Crew was extremely careful and professional.

Description of Work
Moving furniture

Category moving companies

Thank you for the positive feedback!

10/28/2020

Tracy S.

Absolutely wonderful job! Very professional, efficient and organized. I have moved several times and this by far is the best moving company I have ever seen. I am hiring Five Star Moving again!

Description of Work
Moving a residence

Category moving companies

Thank you for allowing us to service your move!

09/28/2020

Laura B.

The whole process was easy. Chris explained all the cost up front. No credit cards or personal checks! Cash is rewarded with a discount. The guys were professional, wore masks, and very nice. I am already planning to use them again!

Description of Work
Small Move

Category moving companies

[Member Name Removed], we appreciate the opportunity to service your move. See you in the Spring!

09/14/2020

Randy B.

They did great job.

Description of Work
They help me moved in a residential.

Category moving companies

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we look forward to helping your family at the end of October!

09/12/2020

Aaron S.

The service was perfect. They were excellent and great people.

Description of Work
They help me move in to my new apartment.

Category moving companies

[Member Name Removed], really happy we were able to move you last minute. Thank you and enjoy your new home! We look forward to moving you again when you move to San Diego!

All Service Moving

Oregon, California, Arizona, Washington locations. Award winning Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. We provide the best trained and highest quality service on the West Coast. Featured on the front page of the Oregonian. Winners of the American Moving & Storage Association Enterprise award! Highest rated company on Yelp and Google. The only actual certified GREEN moving company by the sustainability association; All Service Moving provides professional household and commercial relocation services. Our crews are well trained, drug tested and background checked. We specialize in large homes/offices and challenging situations. ASM provides a specialty long distance moving service that you can not find anywhere else. We also move pianos and provide storage and equipment to meet your needs. We do not use day labor and we provide an efficient and high quality service. Let us impress you.

H2H Movers

H2H Movers, a woman-owned and operated business, was founded on the idea that your move should be easy and stress-free. We are the full-service moving company you can trust to take care of your belongings—and you! Here’s how we do it: Competitive prices. You’ll get high-quality, personal service at the best possible price. Accurate quotes. Expect fully transparent pricing from the very beginning. Secure and efficient process. Our entire team’s priority is making your move as smooth as possible. Our trucks are stocked with moving blankets, packing supplies, and everything else needed to protect your belongings and keep your move efficient. People-oriented. Both you and our team matter to us. We work together throughout your move, and we fully train and take care of our team so we can all take care of you! A company you can trust. We value your trust, so we lead with integrity.

Best Moving Service

Best Moving Service was founded on the belief that no matter where we are in life, we will stand by our product and our services. We believe in offering the Best of the Best to our customers so much that we named our company Best Moving. Our office staff has a combined experience of over 30 years in the moving business and our average mover has been with our company for over 10 years. Best Moving Service started over twenty three years ago and is family-owned and operated. We are a member of the California Moving and Storage Association (CMSA) and are fully licensed and insured for your protection. What sets us apart from others in our industry is that we are specialized in local apartment moves and are LCD and LED plasma television specialists. Our customer service is ranked #1. We know how to move you right the first time, saving you money and time. That’s why you should trust the mover’s whose name says it all: Best Moving Services.

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español