We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

E D N Painting INC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2016

517 W 55th St

Los Angeles, CA 90037

With E D N Painting INC, you will have a professional and respectful sole proprietor who will treat you fairly, honestly and professionally. All our jobs are done on time and within budget. Job experience includes various types of interior and exterior painting projects, refinishing cabinets with

09/24/2021

Tim M.

Eder in his team are great. We secured three different bids and Eder's was fair (not the lowest) but he was open to negotiating and we came to a satisfactory agreement. Workers were on time, very professional and produced an excellent work product. Billing was prompt and accurate. Eder was immediately available even when out of country visiting family. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Clubhouse exterior rehab and paint

Category drywall, gutter cleaning, siding, wallpaper removal, pressure washing, stucco, house painters, interior painters

05/28/2021

Katherine P.

We had almost the entire interior of our house painted, it took around a week as Eder quoted. Good attention to detail, even our dark paint looks excellent! No surprises in the cost. Our carpet cleaners said "wow, you can really tell when you hire pros, this paint job looks awesome" as soon as they walked in the door!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

05/18/2021

Harding S.

The team was very meticulous in their work. They pressure washed, they sanded. I have never experienced a company so committed to the concerns and needs of the customer. It was a pleasure to see them arrive each morning as I knew there going to do something to beautify my home. Eder Redondo and his team are top notch professionals. Very pleasant and a joy to be around. I rate them a 10 plus.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters

11/27/2020

Eric G.

Eder and his crew arrived on time and worked very hard. We were very pleased with the work done and the price. Eder removed and replaced outside light fixtures and made / replaced damaged wood. Eder and his crew also made stucco repairs. Eder also removed then replaced the gutter downspouts after the paint job was complete. Great Job. Thanks

Description of Work
House and wood trim painted. Removal paint on the patio deck.

Category pressure washing, woodworking, stucco, house painters

10/08/2020

Earvin M.

Could not be more pleased with results. Eder and his crew showed up on time during 3 & a half days it took to complete. They initially started by pressure washing the trim and stuco sufaces which was very impressive to watch and experience. Amazing how much dirt was removed from the stucco and trim. The stucco was amazingly bright after cleaning and did not require additional work. After work was completed , got lot's of attention and compliments from neighbors. I am a very happy camper here.

Description of Work
Paint exterior trim and rain gutters.

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters

02/03/2020

David S.

Eder Redondo and his team exceeded all my expectations. Eder provided color suggestions and previous job photographs and suggestions that helped me choose the right exterior paint color, trim and accents. He went above and beyond to meet my additional job needs as an out-of-state owner of the property. He was completely honest, professional and I am pleased to recommend EDN as a painting contractor to anyone looking for one. They are the best!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

11/11/2019

Jolene U.

We were very fortunate to find EDN Coating. We had a small wood siding job and the bigger painting companies wouldn’t respond to any estimate requests. Not only was EDN able to start right away, the estimate was reasonable and they completed the job in a timely manner. Eder was thoughtful enough to inquire about any leftover paint by the previous homeowner. As a result, he was able to track down an exact match for our wood siding color. We are very happy with the results and will contact EDN for any future painting needs.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Category siding, house painters

04/29/2019

Merline D.

I hired EDN Coating to paint the outside of my mother's house and let me just say, Eder and team went above and beyond. They were very professional and courteous. I'm happy and well pleased with the outcome of their work. If you're looking for a company that does excellent work and provides fair pricing, you can't go wrong with EDN. I will definitely use their service again.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

03/10/2019

Ben L.

We've hired them three times. The largest project was complete paint job for a two-story + underground garage + carport 11 unit apartment building. They were great throughout, highly competitive bid, very good looking paint job using quality workforce and materials. We've also hired them to do some intricate ceiling repair and stucco work. They're great, very professional, excellent communication, very considerate of neighbors and residents.

Description of Work
Painting and stucco work for our 11 unit building

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters, interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review we are pleased to work for you and the tenants at the building, that's our goal to satisfy our customers

12/21/2018

Monica S.

I would highly recommend. Edn coating did an excellent job, my house looks like a brand new house . Eder and his team are professional and reliable. I will definitely being using them again for any painting services.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category pressure washing, house painters

10/23/2018

Lucie N.

Perfect! The team is thoughtful and do a great job. We relied on their expert advices to our benefit and the house looks amazing.

Description of Work
Interior paint prep & finish for complete remodel.

10/05/2018

Cheryl B.

Eder, the manager, was thorough and cooperative when we couldn’t decide on color combinations making many trips to paint samples on our building. This attention and focus on communication made the process almost seamless. He completed the project ahead of schedule and followed up afterwards with some minor touch ups. Our residents are very pleased with our new fresh look!

Description of Work
We had our eleven unit condo building painted and all of the rod iron railings and walkways painted as well.

10/02/2018

robert A.

Everything went very smoothly. They showed up when they agreed to and Eder was happy to spend a day doing any touch ups I asked for. All in all a great experience.

Description of Work
EDN painted our entire house outside and some inside work

06/22/2018

ART C.

Reliable, customer focused and fair in price; words I would use to describe Eder & EDN Coating. Personally, I feel most contractors on Angie’s List that are decently rated will do a good job, so I look at the price and person(s) I’m letting into my home and asking myself if I can trust and rely on them since that is so much harder to find. From the start Eder came off as professional and respectful; he called to confirm our initial appointment, he showed up on time, sent me an estimate that day and quickly addressed all my questions via email. When the job started, Eder and his crew showed up every day on time and cleaned up before leaving. We did a 15mins walk-through each morning to align on the plan for the day and ensure the work was meeting my expectations. If there was something that didn’t meet my expectations or a change I wanted, Eder quickly addressed it and in most cases without an added cost since his goal was to ensure I was happy with the work. At the end, I am happy with the job and I plan to use him again in the future.

Description of Work
Exterior paint, exterior trim work and interior patch & paint

Category handyman service, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

03/03/2018

Linda J.

Superb! Exceeded our expectations on quality, efficiency, punctuality, and ease of communications with Eder and his excellent team! Will recommend to family and friends. We are already asking them for bids on new projects.

Description of Work
Interior painting and carpentry

02/28/2018

Renee Dake W.

Great! After the office was painted we noticed an uneven area and Eder came right out to fix and provided excellent quality control. He had material solutions to our recurring retaining wall problem, which look like the adjacent work.

Description of Work
Painting office interior new construction, and repairing exterior stucco and painting retaining walls and planters

01/04/2018

Ruth C.

Eder and his team were on time and very respectful. They painted the baseboards throughout the house as well as the walls in my kitchen, laundry room and master bathroom in just under two days. I was very pleased with how fast they worked and how professional they were. There was a slight miscommunication regarding the color in the bathroom and it was accidentally painted the wrong white. They kindly added an additional coat with the right color at no extra charge. I would definitely hire again! Thanks Eder!

Description of Work
Interior paint for my base boards throughout the house and three additional rooms.

12/13/2017

Alexandra R.

Eder and the EDN team were great to work with! They were quick to respond to my Angie's list inquiry and came by my house for a quote the next day. The price and timeline were very reasonable, my house was left clean and the walls look great! At one point, the team overlapped with my electrician. The EDN team went above and beyond, communicating well to me and the electrician, and helping to prep each area beyond the original scoped job. Their flexibility and corporation were greatly appreciated. I recommend them to anyone in need!

Description of Work
Interior Painting + Wall Smoothing

Category drywall, interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was a really good experience working for you. Happy Holidays

10/12/2017

Camille C.

Eder and his team did a great job, on time, on budget and were very professional. The clean up each day on the job site was very much appreciated as we have a toddler... and before we knew it the job was done and done to our satisfaction. Thank you!

Description of Work
We needed the entire interior of our home painted and walls patched and fixed.

Category interior painters

It was nice working on your house Thank you so much for your business

10/10/2017

Pamela B.

Eder and his professional team were neat, prompt, and reliable! They did an excellent job, and even had to work around my floor polishers! I coordinated this job long distance so it really was a leap of faith for me, and they came through for me. Also, the demeanor and attitudes of all the men were wonderful!

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting

Category woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and [Member Name Removed] in your house. My crew and I were really excited about the job.

05/18/2017

Peter T.

Excellent. The project was very challenging since needed to use extension ladders to reach 30 ft. ceiling and walls. They returned to complete touchup work after flooring damage was repaired.

Description of Work
Repaint interior ceilings and walls from rain damage.

05/09/2017

Mark P.

Great experience with EDN. I used to work with Mike's Painting and Decorating, who has since moved, so note to Mike's former clients - Eder is great! The job started last Monday with pressure washing. Tuesday saw the stucco patched and trim scraping/sanding began, then the painting began. They finished today, the following Tuesday at noon, everything is perfectly cleaned all around. The job is great, but even more importantly, Eder and his crew are very nice, and a pleasure to have working around the home. Here's what I loved the best: - Eder will always check with you about everything. From the first paint stroke, he checked with me to be sure the colors were to my satisfaction (paint does look different on the structure than that little swatch!). - He is very even tempered, friendly, and works right along with his crew. They are a good bunch who work hard. - He and his crew arrived at 8:00 every morning ready to work and put in a full day, cleaning up behind them every day. - He was flexible as to where to work on a given day. As this is an apartment building, he had to work around a tenant one day, and did so with completely professionalism. I am really satisfied that EDN Coating did a great job at a very good price. I will be happy to hire EDN Coating again and look forward to a long relationship with Eder.

Description of Work
Stucco repairs (many), 2 coats stucco paint, 2 coats trim paint on a triplex with detached garage.

Category pressure washing, house painters

04/27/2017

Michael G.

Eder and his crew were exceptionally professional and punctual. I had three companies quote me a price to paint the inside of my condo and this company was the cheapest price but Eder was very professional and I believed in him and went with him. They did an excellent job and I would recommend this company to everybody. They also finished earlier than they said they would be done.

Description of Work
I hired them to paint my entire condo which is my living room, two bathrooms, hallway, stairway, and two bedrooms.

04/21/2017

terri L.

The team was amazing from start to finish. Eder is extremely professional and the work is exceptional. I would definitely recommend E D N Coating.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of house and garage

03/23/2017

Cary T.

Eder and his team are fantastic. We have now hired them for 2 jobs - interior paint job for our living room and kitchen and our entire exterior paint job. We appreciated his attention to detail and his desire to be sure we were happy with the work. I highly recommend him and his team and will certainly call him again for future work.

Description of Work
Painting of the exterior of our house.