Creative Naturals Landscaping

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2012

7900 Bleriot Ave

Los Angeles, CA 90045

I am a lucky person because I love what I do. My passion is in landscaping and my work shows. I accept credit cards and bill monthly....

10/08/2012

molisa M.

Buyer beware! After spending thousands on a new sprinkler system from Mike I find myself still hand watering my new lawn on an almost daily basis. The design is so poorly laid out that I have pooling in areas and drought in others. These problems are all on the same valve so sufficient adjustments can't be made to correct. On the same line he has heads on the "high and dry" part of my lawn spaced twice as far as the "low and cool" area. We are very handy and only hired a "pro" to do our irrgation because of the complexity that should be involved in designing an effective system. There are so many "basic" errors in the installation that I will be contacting the state board to determine what quality measures are required by his license. For example, they did not use pressure regulated pop ups, which I now know should be standard with an installation of the type we had done. When they filled their trenches in they did not properly settle the soil with water, so on our brand new lawn we had to bring in hundreds of dollars worth of additional dirt and seed to fill in these large trenches that appeared in our lawn after it settled. Then there's "irrigation 101" annoyances like the heads aren't even in a straight line. Unfortunately I got suckered in by him being such a nice guy and his much lower price, I guess I should have asked to talk to references. Now we'll be spending much more than the thousand dollars we initially saved by using him, to redo his work.

Description of Work
Brand New Complete Irrigation system

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, mulch

04/06/2012

Thomas G.

Mike is really easy to work with. We walked around the neighborhood so he could get a feel for plants that we liked and landscaping styles that we liked or didn't. He came up with a proposal based on that and the price point we were hoping to achieve. His crew worked quickly and efficently with great care and attention to detail. Everything turned out better than I could have imagined. I think we got a lot for our money. I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
I brought in Mike for landscaping of my front and back yards. He designed and formed planters, corrected the existing irrigation systems for the yard and installed new systems for the planters, and planted and mulched them.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, mulch

DiBara Masonry

Named "Top Masonry & Concrete Company" by Industry Oversight, we are a fourth generation masonry company, specializing in repairs, restorations and new installations of stone, block, brick, concrete and pavers, as well as waterproofing and sealing of any sort. No matter how odd, large or small the project may be, DiBara Masonry can provide exactly what you need, because with DiBara, expert advice is always free and expert service is always delivered. Our Story: Son of a third generation mason, DiBara Masonry's owner, Matthew DiBara, started working with a trowel and mortar beside his father at a young age on the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts. After deciding to move west and build up his company there, Matt left the cold weather behind but carried with him the knowledge and history of his Italian ancestors and ever since has delivered expert quality sure to make Pasquale proud.

Offers by DiBara Masonry on Angi
    Juan De Jesus Inc

We are family owned and operated and as such here at Juan De Jesus Inc, we sustain our business on quality, honesty, and integrity. We are experts in the Construction and Remodeling trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We aim to be your number choice in the Construction industry and we are always looking to grow as a company, individuals, and as a positive influence in our community. We look forward to earning your business, call us today for your FREE ESTIMATE!

Offers by Juan De Jesus Inc on Angi
    Feel At Home Builders & Design

Specialties: As a full service local home remodeling company, Feel At Home Builders & Design is fully licensed, bonded, and insured to build any new residential construction and remodel any indoor or outdoor area of your home. While offering our home remodeling services, we know that homeowners want to see what they’re getting before the job even begins. For this reason, we offer exquisite 3D design plans so you can see the end in the beginning. Our workers are highly experienced in detailed craftsmanship for all your remodeling needs, including: Additions, room extensions, outdoor remodeling, creative pool design, firepits, electrical, tile, masonry cement and brickwork including pavers, hardscape and waterscape, painting, custom decks and patios, flooring, roofing, turf and all types of creative landscaping. Our company has been family owned & operated since 1992 allowing us to not only have more than 25+ years of proper industry skill sets, but we also learn as fast as the construction world is changing. Most importantly, we listen to your needs while allowing our experience to give you different options to turn your dream into a reality. History: Established in 1992, catering to each client individually is what makes Feel At Home Builders & Design stand out. Feel At Home Builders & Design is a licensed general contracting company with over 25 years of industry experience building and remodeling different types of uniquely designed homes throughout Southern California. Our honor and loyalty to our customers ensure that every single customer of ours get a creative and beautifully detailed home remodel from start to finish. We originally formed Feel At Home Builders & Design because we had so much more to offer than just “industry standards”. We sincerely took every golden nugget of feedback from every customer we have ever worked with and evolved our company into a high-tech home remodeling company.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

We do design, installation, maintenance, irrigation, hardscaping, waterscaping, tree trimming, clean-ups, cement work, artificial grass, decompossed granite and much more. We specialize in water saving irrigation techniques.

If it is related to landscaping, we probably do it.