Construction By Maya

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2016

Construction By Maya is a construction company experienced in all aspects of residential home and commercial interior renovations, with specialization in custom woodwork. We create your designs based on your needs & budget. We offer a wide array of interior and exterior services, including kitchen and bath remodeling, custom cabinetry, professional restoration, landscape, hardscape and more....

Projects

ADU - New Construction  project
ADU - New Construction

home remodeling

202191316

Green Valley Landscape and Design Inc

We specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule an estimate today!

Adar Garage Doors and Gates

We specialize in garage motor repair, installing garage motor, gate intercom, gate repair/welding, intercom service, intercom installation, access control and much more.

Mulholland Brand

**WE OFFER THE LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED** Mulholland Brand is a high-end direct manufacturer of low maintenance aluminum gates, fences, railings, and pergolas. For direct to consumer installations, we only offer the best quality to customers. With over 25 years of experience and a 4.9/5 star average user rating on Google and Yelp, you can count on us to do an amazing job. If you are looking for the highest quality manufacturing and installations, call us today at 818-639-3820 or check us out at http://www.mulhollandbrand.com for great service, great passion, and the best security gates in Los Angeles!

Offers by Mulholland Brand on Angi

03/07/2020

Meirah L.

We purchased a house and moved into a home thanks to Construction By Maya. We went from an 800 sq ft outdated bungalow to a 1700 sqf updated home. CBM was efficient, ran on time and on budget. Anyone who has even dabbled with construction in the past knows how rare it is to find someone who will show up, do what they say when they say they will, and see it through to the end. CBM hit every mark, every single time. Not once in our 5 month project did I wonder "when will they get back to me" "where are we holding, are we ok" or "am i getting screwed (which lets be honest it happens more often than you want to admit in this industry)? This is a company that truly understand how painstaking construction is even when everything runs smoothly, and they are with you every step of the way. I come from a family of contractors (they're on the east coast) and no one could believe that we were moved in ahead of schedule and within budget. It Rarely happens! Well with Construction by Maya running your project, you can feel at total ease that you are truly in the best hands possible. Whether your project is a small tiling job or a massive renovation and addition or even a new build give this company a call. You will be so glad you did.

Description of Work
Remodel and Addition to our new home

Category custom cabinets,concrete repair,countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,architect,stucco,home remodeling,house painters,doors

09/25/2017

Artis D.

They were very professional and patient with me when helping me decide what was the best texture and color for my home. They also arrived and fished on time. I have already recommended them highly to my friends and family.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of my house.

Category house painters

04/28/2017

James D.

The project, in its final stage, is going well. After demo, a couple of pre-existing issues were discovered, and the scope expanded. Moses and his teams jumped right on them. My wife and I would like to clarify a comment from her earlier review. “Expensive” was a misleading choice of words. In fact, his prices are MORE THAN FAIR. Meant to indicate that we’ve often gone with companies with the lowest price, and regretted it terribly during, and at the end of, the projects. We got low quality workmanship and professionalism from those companies. We highly recommend using Construction by MAYA H!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category remodeling,home remodeling

04/26/2017

LYDIA D.

Moses is a wonderful contractor and person to work with! He has excellent communication skills and has a team that does quality work!! I would definitely recommend them and would definitely use them again when I have another job that needs to be done!! Look no further if you want beautiful quality work!! He is expensive, but I have learned that you get what you pay for. If you want your job done right, look no further!!

Description of Work
He did an incredible job remodeling our guest bathroom!! The final result exceeded my expectations!!

01/22/2017

marc W.

I am a construction inspector and a very demanding client. I must say that Moses exceeded my expectations His creativity, quantity, and professionalism was superb. He finished the project on Time within budget and kept the dust and debree completely under Control. Everyone that comes to my home just says "Wow, who was your contractor?'' And I proudly say Moses. If you are even thinking about a project , do yourself a favor a give him a call.

Description of Work
Replace 45 x 12 foot deck with shade structure, remodel kitchen, Iivingroom, guest bathroom, master bedroom with walk-in closet, patio windows and doors, new fireplace, and all new floors

Category concrete repair,decks,chimney repair,deck cleaning,marble & granite,home remodeling,house painters,doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the warm words. It was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to our next project.

01/10/2017

Limor C.

We could not be happier with our new kitchen. Construction by Maya did an excellent job and we plan on hiring them again for our next project.

Description of Work
This past summer Construction By Maya worked on our kitchen remodel. From the first time we met Hilla and Moses, in May, they were very professional and gave us great advice when discussing the plan for our new kitchen. They took their time to answer all of our questions and gave us suggestions on which retailers to use for flooring, tile, countertop and other materials. They were very prompt in answering any email or phone call and were always available when we needed to contact them. During the project Moses was very meticulous and made sure to ask us before major items were complete. When we needed items such as a sink or cabinet pulls, Hilla gave us excellent recommendations for which companies to use that would have the best price. They both made sure that the kitchen was up to his high standard as well as ours. When we were not sure about a design decision Hilla offered us her advice or another option. When the project was complete there were a few minor things we wanted changed or fixed and Moses did not hesitate to make the adjustments. He truly wants the customer to be happy and satisfied.

01/09/2017

Dan A.

Moses and the team were AMAZING! We had our sunroom converted into a patio, a new cedar fence installed, new gutters, French drains installed, painting of all siding/trim and front door, repair and refinish our deck and other smaller jobs like installing new lighting and house numbers. They managed to get all this done in 10 days and it looks wonderful! It was great to find out that Construction by Maya was a "one-stop shop"--it kept us from having to deal with multiple crews, vendors, bids, and made scheduling a breeze (which was very important to us, as my husband and I work full time). We've never had work done on our home, so we were a little intimidated by the process. Moses walked us through every step and even provided several options that would save us money. He's got a great eye for paint color and made suggestions that we ended up using--it looks great! He was extremely flexible, he was always easy to contact, and answered all my questions and concerns promptly. His crew worked fast and cleaned up everything completely. I definitely plan on working with them in the future for more projects that come up and will recommend them to all my friends and family.

Description of Work
deck repsir, patio enclosure and paint

Category decks,deck cleaning,house painters,sunrooms

01/06/2017

Dikla K.

It went amazingly well. I went into the project fearing all the horror stories of companies that rip you off, do shoddy work and use cheap materials. But the experience was the complete opposite. From helping us choose an overall design aesthetic to picking every material to installation, the process was smooth, professional and of the highest quality. This company really puts an emphasis on the tiny details and the kitchen came out flawless. It's gorgeous, functional, and well thought out. And the team was always very knowledgable, and patient. I didn't always know what I wanted and they helped educate and guide me through the many choices. Super professional and courteous too.

Description of Work
We wanted our entire kitchen remodeled -- cabinets, counter tops and backsplash.

Projects

Construction By Maya

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2016

4872 Topanga Canyon Boulevard #286

Los Angeles, CA 91364

Construction By Maya has over a decade of experience in servicing the Los Angeles area with quality interior remodeling projects. Our expert team will guide you through the process whether you plan to remodel or completely renovate an existing kitchen, room addition or bathroom. We will take you through the entire process in a high quality, value oriented and enjoyable manner. We will take you through the entire process in a high quality, value oriented and, enjoyable manner. We offer full ma

Check, Financing Available