CARMONA FLOORING INC/CARPET TRAIN INC

2255 S SEPULVEDA BLVD

Los Angeles, CA 90064

03/17/2008

Sharon P.

The salesperson was very helpful at the store, and scheduled my carpet installation. I waited at home for the installer to come at the appropriate time, but nobody came. I called the store and was given another number to call. After that call, I had to wait for someone to call me back. They informed me that my installation was never scheduled and they would have to do it later that day. Since I have a baby who naps at home (and I can't have anyone disturb her) I rescheduled it after her nap. This time the installer arrived an hour early and I intercepted him outside before he rang the bell and woke the baby. I told him I would come get him when she woke up, but he still came to the door and rang the bell before the appointed installation time. This of course woke the baby and really upset me. I was forced to be rude to the installer, and he was then very unenthusiastic about installing the carpet.

Description of Work
Purchase of new carpet and installation.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

10/29/2007

GREG B.

The carpet is nice and the salesman were all really great. When they came to put the carpet in, they hadn't asked us to move the furniture, so I just assumed that it was going to be part of the whole experience. They said they would have to charge more to do that. I thought it was a little aggravating that they did not tell us that before hand. I called them to talk to the salesman about it and they didn't charge us to move the furniture. They fixed everything and I was pleased.

Description of Work
They installed wall to wall carpet in one medium sized bedroom in our house.

Category carpet installation

The Magic Tile Company

The tile and grout leak proofing specialist. Call us today for cleaning , repair and shower pan leak service. All veterans get 15% off

Offers by The Magic Tile Company  on Angi
    Coast View Plumbing and Restoration

At Coast View Plumbing and Restoration, timing is everything! We are a top rated plumbing , leak detection and water damage repair and restoration company proudly serving the surrounding areas for over 20 years. Our 1st priority is getting you back on track and restoring your property in a timely manner. This includes having our entire team of professionals help you throughout the process. LICENSE# 516246.

Drakes Carpet Cleaning & Drakes Flooring

A full service carpet cleaning, oriental rug, and upholstery cleaning company. Including leather, outdoor furniture. Area rug cleaning specialist. A full service flooring store that sells and installs all flooring. Including repairs and refinishing. Cost is determined by the job. No extra charge for after hours service. Ask about Angie's List discount. Additional website www.drakescarpetcleaning.com

ASK FOR DETAILS
    Satisfaction

CARPET, LAMINATE, & HARDWOOD FLOORING, FLOORING INSTALLATION, HARDWOOD SANDING & REFINISHING, VINYL, WOOD, MARBLE, CESARSTONE, CERAMIC, TILE.