House cleaning Office cleaning Commercial cleaning Deep cleaning Move in/ Move out cleaning

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

California's Goddess Vegan Cleaning Services

Founded 2021 •

1321 W Manchester Ave

Los Angeles, CA 90044

California's Goddess Vegan Cleaning Service has provided residential and commercial cleaning services for the past 5 years we use plant based products for every cleaning. We offer home,closet & garage organizing. we also have a home staging sector! ...

10/04/2021

christin C.

I would recommend them and I was satisfied with the service. I would use the service again. The work was a top-notch. I like the customer service and they were detail oriented. The work was executed very well.

Description of Work
House cleaning.

10/04/2021

Cassandra W.

The service was excellent. I use the service every 2 weeks. She and the staff were prompt. She cleaned up every area and organized them and there was stuff I didn't know. She was very helpful and perfect. She even did the dishes and she dis-infect the kids toys before she does that, she asked me first. I like how well she did his work it was amazing.

Description of Work
House cleaning of 4 bedrooms house.

tia S.

They were extremely professional & timely. Everything I requested was cleaned impeccably. I will definitely reuse & recommend them.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Shyanne T.

Everything went great, Ashley is so sweet and really listened to what i needed. I have a daughter so i try to have toxic free cleaning products in my home and Ashley had everything i needed. Very thorough and helpful, i will definitely use her service again!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

sonja W.

Very professional

Description of Work
Housecleaning

09/24/2021

Tony S.

California’s Goddess Vegan Cleaning Service Was professional from when I first reached out, until when my home was finished being cleaned. They arrived at the scheduled time and got right to work on my 5 bedroom home. It took them about 4 hours to complete the job. They were polite and left my home sparkling clean. I highly recommend their services

Description of Work
House cleaning

Klosets Kouture

Klosets Kouture proudly serves it’s customers with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most to you. This is one of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. We offer quality service at an affordable price. We are locally owned and operated. Give us a call today!

Offers by Klosets Kouture  on Angi
    A-1 Building Management

Our mission is to be the complete affordable source for all your maintenance & janitorial needs. We offer services 24 hours a day. We can customize our service programs to fit your needs! If you work to make other people successful then you will be successful as well.

Wash

Pressure washing services - Walls (exterior) - Driveways - Roofs - Commercial Buildings - Windows Business open for 3 months Family ran / Veteran Owned U.S Marine Corps Free quotes based on Sq Ft

Offers by Wash on Angi

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about California's Goddess Vegan Cleaning Services

How is California's Goddess Vegan Cleaning Services overall rated?

California's Goddess Vegan Cleaning Services is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are California's Goddess Vegan Cleaning Services open?

California's Goddess Vegan Cleaning Services is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does California's Goddess Vegan Cleaning Services provide

California's Goddess Vegan Cleaning Services accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does California's Goddess Vegan Cleaning Services offer free estimates?

Yes, California's Goddess Vegan Cleaning Services offers free project estimates.

Does California's Goddess Vegan Cleaning Services offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, California's Goddess Vegan Cleaning Services offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does California's Goddess Vegan Cleaning Services offer a senior discount?

Yes, California's Goddess Vegan Cleaning Services offers a 15% senior discount.

Does California's Goddess Vegan Cleaning Services offer emergency services?

Yes, California's Goddess Vegan Cleaning Services offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by California's Goddess Vegan Cleaning Services?

No, California's Goddess Vegan Cleaning Services does not offer warranties.

What services does California's Goddess Vegan Cleaning Services offer?

California's Goddess Vegan Cleaning Services offers the following services: General Housecleaning Services, One Time Cleaning, Weekly/Monthly/Bi-Weekly Services, Deep Cleaning Services, Move-In and Move-Out Cleaning, Airbnb/VRBO Cleaning, Cleaning Countertops, Dusting, Sweeping, Vacuuming, Available upon Request: Dishes, Laundry, Fridge and Oven Clean Out. Home staging, home organizing. Furniture removal.