BRYDEN ELECTRICAL INC

California: Contractors
01/31/2023

2930 Westwood Blvd 205

Los Angeles, CA 90064

We are a full service electrical contractor serving the Los Angeles area since 1984. Our loyal customers of homeowners, renters, landlords, property management companies, interior designers, and commercial establishments continue to rely on us because we take an interest in each customer and take pride in the quality of our work. We are prompt, professional, attentive, and helpful, all at competitive prices. Free estimates are either by phone or, if necessary, in person at your convenience. We do not charge for travel within the Los Angeles basin....

electrician (108)lighting (25)ceiling fan installation (5)landscape lighting (4)appliance repair (4)

01/04/2021

Excellent! Brain showed up for the quote on time. Explained what had to be done to bring the electrical supply up to code. He then showed up with his team that was actually doing the work to explain to them everything that needed done (this was very much appreciated giving me confidence in the work to be performed). I was very happy with the work his team did (they also took the time to explain wh...

Description of Work
Bring up to code the electrical supply from house to garage.

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

11/25/2020

They successfully and quickly were able to connect the AC from my garage door opener to the exterior wall outside via a new conduit. I have since plugged in my lit water fountain. They called me days prior to my scheduled appointment to see if I was available and I was. Very professional service, honest pricing and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I needed an AC outlet on the exterior of my garage.

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

10/22/2020

We found this company further down in the google search results because, if you don’t already know, the bulk of the top listings are just fake companies that refer you out and earn a commission doing so. This is A REAL COMPANY. That employs actual electricians. Professionals. That know what they’re talking about and doing. They found that we had water damage from a unit above that shorted some AFC...

Description of Work
Replaced AFCI Breakers

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

09/16/2020

Awaiting condo board to approve work.

Description of Work
Replace electrical hook up for new stove

Category appliance repair,electrician

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

09/08/2020

Very well. No damage to walls or ceilings. Rewired everything including several outlets/switches that weren't working. Cleaned up after the work. Passed DWP inspection.

Description of Work
Whole house rewiring, upgrade panel, add two outdoor switches.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

12/10/2019

Great Fast, ontime on budget AND nice people

Description of Work
rewire outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

06/03/2019

Fabulous! High quality work, very professional.

Description of Work
Upgraded electrical plug in garage for Tesla and new jacuzzi on-off switch

Work Completed On 05/13/2019

05/04/2019

Daniel came from Bryden electric within the window time. He was friendly, professional and did all of the work perfectly. He worked diligently to get all of the work done within the hour to keep my total cost low. He was kind to my kids and explained everything he was doing to me. I couldn't have been happier with the service and provider.

Description of Work
Circuit breaker insulation work and wiring of low voltage fireplace

Work Completed On 05/04/2019

10/30/2018

This is my new favorite electrician. Daniel did an amazing job and was able to correct some previous poorly done work. They go over everything with you before hand so everyone knows what's going on. I really recommend them if you want to do the work right.

Description of Work
Replace and upgrade outlets, move chandelier

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

05/02/2018

great - i am not sure how but perhaps if i had been more specific the repair person could have been saved a trip to a hardware store

Description of Work
repaired installed lights in closet, bathroom and on porch that were no longer working

Category electrician,lighting

Being full-service, we offer design and installation for remodeling projects, new construction, interior lighting, security and landscape lighting, and home automation. Our experienced technicians troubleshoot & repair, upgrade panels, meters, service & wiring, perform code inspections and corrections, install and maintain emergency power generators, smoke/CO2 detectors, sump pumps, outlets, switches, fans, fluorescent, incandescent, LED lighting, etc.

We can subcontract home theatre, audio, computer and telephone repairs and installations or give referrals. At this time, we are not offering solar panel installation.