BRILLIANT CLEANING

With Angi since March 2008

Squeegee Clean

Squeegee Clean Home Detailing is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interests and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Clean Pro LLC

"We don't cut corners. We clean them." We are a full service carpet cleaning company. We are your best choice for all carpet and upholstery cleaning. Our excellent attention to detail coupled with the use of the highest quality products guarantee that you are obtaining the highest quality services and results. We bring convenience and quality service to you at prices that can't be beat! We believe that up-keeping your carpet is a requirement to protect your investment. The company's goal is to ensure that every client is 100% satisfied with each and every visit. From carpets to upholstery, we strive to provide the best possible service and a maintenance program tailored to each customer's specific needs or interests.

Dry Quality Carpet Cleaning

Over 20 years of experience in carpet and tile cleaning. We offer quality cleaning services to homes and business including pressure washing, window and area rug cleaning at affordable rates. Call us today to discuss your needs!

07/16/2008

todd L.

It is very difficult to get a return phone call from this company. Once you do, it is so close to the date you planned on having them clean that they sometimes aren't available anymore. They did a pretty good job, though they didn't dust shelves above 5' high, and instead of using a vacuum, they used a suction hose of a wet/dry vac on my rugs. That was strange. They were supposed to do windows but didn't budget enough time so didn't. For the housecleaning they charged $95 - two bdrm, 1 bath. The value received was not worth $95 - the cleaning was OK but nothing to write home about.

Description of Work
Mopped all floors, vacuumed, cleaned kitchen appliances, countertops, dusted.

06/28/2008

RONALD G.

I'm only here once in awhile but I have seen them clean before. I give them an A.

Description of Work
They come every three weeks, clean other rugs, bathroom, kitchen, pots and pans, clean the bedroom,washer and dryer, windows.

03/16/2008

Jennifer H.

Brilliant Cleaners are professional and friendly. I've been using their service for several months. They are bonded and it was easy to book them and they've been willing to work with my schedule. A small team of people arrive and bring their own cleaning supplies and industrial strength vacuum. They are fast, thorough and courteous. The cleaning is very good. I've worked with other companies that just kind of cleaned the easy spots, but Brilliant Cleaners doesn't cut any corners. They really go out of their way to do a good job and make things nice. I've never been happier with any cleaning service and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
When I first moved in to my apartment it was a disaster. It was a huge mess. It had been severely neglected by the previous tenant and the landlord hardly touched the place. I was overwhelmed with all the cleaning that need to be done. I called Brilliant Cleaners and they did an amazing cleaning job and made the place livable. I still use their housekeeping service on a routine basis.

BRILLIANT CLEANING

With Angi since March 2008

Los Angeles, CA 90042

GENERAL, KITCHEN, BATHROOM, CARPET, DEEP & HEAVY CLEANING.