Brentwood Electrical

Founded 1954 • With Angi since December 2005

Brentwood Electrical Contractors are the leading provider in electrical and lighting contracting services for residential and commercial projects in the Los Angeles area. We offer after hours and emergency service! For over 60 years, we are proud leaders in experience, creativity, and dependability! Call today for a FREE quote....

Adc electrical

Adc electrical

Specializing in Electrical Services. Residential Electrician Landscape lights New construction Remodel refers lighting , fan install Panel upgrade Tesla charger install 240v outlets Hard wired a/c Exterior emt pipe for lights or outlets/switches Add on garage new construction Outlets dimmers installs

02/15/2019

My impression is that Brentwood Electrical is only good for really basic repairs, and that they are overpriced, even with the Angie's List discount. The Electrician was unable to replace a 6-Button switch. He said that the company doesn't typically work on "smart switches," but that he'd consult the owner. I later received a $576.00 Proposal ($720 without the Angie's List Discount) for a $80.00 sw...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Switch Repair/Replacement

01/20/2018

They are a little expensive but overall they are good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical work.

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you, we appreciate the feedback.

10/02/2017

I emailed them through their website saying that I needed my backup Generac generator service/tuneup. They left a message for me to make an appointment. I called and the gentleman who answered asked where I lived and what kind of generator. Then, he told me that they did not service generator at all. It would save all of us a lot of time by telling me the first time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Servicing a backup Generac generator.

CATEGORY electrician,generator service

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Our apologies for the miscommunication, we will go over this with the receptionist and adjust our procedures. We appreciate this feedback.

03/29/2017

In a word, great. The guys were on time, very professional, and knew exactly what to do. They finished the work quickly and had time to do another project I thought would be a more difficult job: put new electrical sockets in the hall closet. They were able to open up the wall, install the sockets and a replacement light switch in short order. All in all, they spent less than an hour here, but did...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an electrical socket in a lamp repaired, and an outdoor 120V electrical sockets replaced.

11/14/2015

The electrician, Christian, came precisely on time and effeciently did the work we needed.  He was very cheerful and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced five smoke alarms, repaired a light switch, changed the light switch in the dining room to a dimmer switch, and advised me on whether to repair or replace the outdoor yard lights.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,outdoor lighting

Small & large electrical repairs, lighting systems & controls, electrical upgrades, security lights, remodels, landscape lighting, new construction, motion sensors & emergency generators repair.

Audio Visual, Security.