Branover Contractors Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2009

2661 Bronholly Dr

Los Angeles, CA 90068

For over 25 years, Branover Electrical Contractors, family owned and operated, has been dedicated in providing quality residential, commercial, and industrial electrical services to the Greater Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, Orange County, Ventura County, and surrounding areas. With a good reputation among past and present customers, DWP, Edison, and the Department of Building and Safety, our goal is to continue doing good work. We take pride in our electricians work and count on repeat business and developing customer relationships - we want to be your electrician for life! That is why we provide trust worthy electrical work at unbeatable prices. We are licensed and insured electrician....

perla N.

They did very good. Very professional. They're not the cheapest but there work is very good. Very dependable. They are my electrician. They come on time. They know what they're doing.

Description of Work
Did a lot of major repairs. Redid the lighting of my kitchen.

Category electrician,lighting

Lyn L.

They're very knowledgeable. They do a good job. I've used them on and off for like ten years. They really know electrical well. My husband is knowledgeable in a bunch of things and he is impressed with there work as well. They get the job done. They show up right away. The work turned out great. Would definitely use this provider in the future.

Description of Work
Electrical work. They removed some electrical poles that were too low. Had to move them up to comply with safety code.

RON J.

They were good. They were very nice. I had somebody else come out and I didn’t like the guy and how he talked to the tenants. So I went with these people.

Description of Work
Branover Contractors increased the electricity panel.

Theodore M.

Been using them for 25 years. They're very professional. I don't use any other electrician. Very well interactions with them.

Description of Work
I think they changed a ground-fault interrupter or something like that.

Category electrician,lighting

01/21/2015

Priscilla F.

Category electrician,mobile home remodeling

01/21/2015

Paul S.

Description of Work
Breaker Panel

Category electrician,mobile home remodeling

09/24/2009

CHRISTINE K.

I did something very inadvisable to one of my outlets and they came, fixed it, lectured me (appropriately) about my stupidity and told me how lucky I was that there was no serious danger. The guy said, "You're lucky you had a good circuit breaker box. Otherwise, this could have been bad. Whoever installed this box did a good job." I was like "You guys did, years ago. I got your card from the previous owner." He was like "Ah. No wonder it worked so well."

Description of Work
Service call. Diagnosed problem immediately and got my breaker working again.

Vastola Electric

As a locally owned and operated business, we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today! CL# 1006711 Additional email vastolaelectric@gmail.com

HDJ Electric Service

Fairway Electric

PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY AT FAIRWAYELECTRIC@SBCGLOBAL.NET OR 310-864-7171 We are not your typical Yellow Page Company. No bait and switch. We are here to earn your respect with good quality work. It's about a relationship and referrals. We include all prices upfront. We do not charge for estimates and will gladly try to walk you through your electrical repair over the phone, if you're up to the task. I have been growing in the trades from 1975, from my first job in a lumber yard stacking lumber then building custom furniture as well as obtaining a background in plumbing. This led to my first job as an electrical helper at age seventeen, by the time I was twenty I was in charge of a Los Angeles based Company for seventeen years. We work with and for several Property Management companies and we have remolded a Ritz Carlton from the ground up in MDR. For the last several years we have been part of building many homes from the ground up and several remodels. NO JOB IS TOO SMALL, we work on all levels of service. We treat all customers with the same respect from the beginning of the job to the finish of the project. Goodwill comes back if you respect your customers. I have been with Angie's list for since 2005 with 11 YEARS of consecutive ( A rated ) ANGIE'S LIST AWARDS. Please contact us at FAIRWAYELECTRIC@SBCGLOBAL.NET or 310-864-7171

Offers by Fairway Electric on Angi

Electrical Power Upgrade Electrical Meter Conversion Circuit Breakers and Fuses replacement and installations Circuit breaker and fuse panel box replacement and installations Electrical Troubleshooting Recessed and Track Lighting installations Intercoms installations Wiring and Rewiring Electrical Smoke Detectors Exit Signs & Emergency Lights Electrical Service Installations Electrical Code Corrections Lighting Maintenance Landscape lighting Office lighting

Anything not related to electrical.