Bobcat Carpet & Fabric Care

Founded 1977 • With Angi since September 2005

11630 Tennessee Ave

Los Angeles, CA 90064

Bobcat Carpet and Fabric Care is a family-owned-and-operated company based in West Los Angeles since 1977. We take pride in bringing you the latest cleaning and protection technology with old-fashioned customer service. All of Bobcat’s office staff and field crews are knowledgeable and experienced in every facet of the textile industry. We offer a variety of field services and have a full-service cleaning plant on our premises. Family owned & operated. Additional number: (310)478-4438....

05/02/2018

Cornelius B.

They did a good job. Five Star Work! I will recommend them and use them, again.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning Service

Category plumbing

02/12/2018

Mike M.

They are excellent. They come pick it up after moving our furniture. The rugs come back in perfect shape. We would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We have used them 2 or 3 times to clean our oriental rugs.

08/03/2017

PAUL B.

They are reliable and professional. We have not used them for awhile.

Description of Work
I used Bobcat Carpet & Fabric Care for upholstery and some carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

04/12/2017

Karin C.

Rug looks great and was treated gently---all on time.

Description of Work
Cleaned a quality Oriental rug that had been on an entry floor for several years

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

03/13/2017

Teresa W.

They moved furniture. We did a lot of the moving ourselves but anything that needed to be moved, they moved. They cleaned the carpets in two bedrooms and the stairway.

Description of Work
They did carpet cleaning.

02/20/2017

JOSEPHA S.

Excellent. Will use them again. Packing and shipping for me was a bonus

Description of Work
Clean expensive Stickley rug and shipped it for me

Category carpet cleaners, mailing service

12/02/2016

david S.

Amazing work cleaning the carpets. Did a fantastic job and was priced right. Great experience.

Description of Work
carpet cleaned

10/04/2016

Kellen W.

I highly recommend their services. Great team doing the work and great office team. *Great time response for quote. *They quoted me their deal which was the most economical compared to the other quotes I received between $100-$300. *Scheduling was very easy. *They called before arriving. He was polite and friendly. *Seemed to have no problem getting equipment upstairs to my 2nd floor condo. *Made my carpet look like new again. *Will definitely be happy to use their services again. Thank you!

Description of Work
Carpets Cleaned in house.

07/23/2016

Jill D.

I 100% recommend Bobcat Carpet & Fabric Care. When I called to discuss the job the person on the phone was knowledgable, gave me options (clean in home or take to facility), and an accurate estimate. He scheduled pick up and delivery times that were convenient for me. The drivers were polite and punctual. Best of all our sofa looks like new! Their price was fair, they did a terrific job.

Description of Work
Cleaned the sofa

Category upholstery cleaning

01/03/2016

Daniel F.

When so many home care services give you a window where you have to sit around drumming your fingers wondering when they will arrive, the crew from Bobcat arrived on the dot. That means a lot when you have a packed schedule. The 2-man crew was efficient, friendly, and thorough. No doubt I will call them again.

08/18/2015

Howard S.

The Bobcat team did a fantastic job. I had a pair of loveseats which were getting pretty "grungy" and hadn't been properly cleaned for years. I also had 5 area rugs that were in the same condition (grungy). The Bobcat team came and picked them up, took them to their facility, gone for a week and WOW, when they came back I was amazed. They looked brand new. All of the team members were very courteous and professional. They were very cautious with handling the sofas and rugs, did all the heavy work of replacing everything where it belonged. Super team and super service at a very competitive price.

Description of Work
Cleaned area rugs and a pair of love seats.

Category upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

07/29/2015

John N.

They do a good job. They are competitive in pricing.

Description of Work
I have used them a few times.

03/04/2015

Ruth D.

They did a really good job and I have used them twice. The cleaners were very nice and professional. They did a really good job on the high traffic areas. They were pretty efficient in everything that they did.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpet in my living room, dining room, and hallway.

12/29/2014

Carson S.

The got all the stains out. They were easy to deal with. The carpets were not soaking wet afterwards.

Description of Work
Cleaned two white Berber carpets.

02/26/2014

Joshua G.

They did a great job, and the carpets were pretty dry afterwards. They were a tad on the expensive side, but it was worth it.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpets in several rooms. Moved the light furniture.

02/06/2014

Susan K.

I would totally go back to them to clean my Turkish rugs!

Description of Work
Bobcat cleaned my area rug.

11/23/2013

Letitia P.

I have used Bobcat before and they are a great company. They arrived on time, moved furniture as I requested and did an excellent cleaning job. I think the $350 price was reasonable. Two days later, we had a spill of cranberry juice on one of the carpets. I called Bobcat at 9AM on Saturday morning and explained my problem. They had a crew in the area and were able to schedule me for 11 AM on Saturday. For $100 they did a fantastic job removing all of the stain.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in 5 rooms

09/16/2013

Taryn H.

They were professional. They moved all my furniture during the process and moved it back. They did everything in a timely matter. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They cleaned a large oriental rug and removed the fringe. They also cleaned a very small sheep skin rug. The did pick up and delivery. It took them roughly 3 weeks, which is what they had originally quoted.

09/06/2013

Staci S.

If you want to be lied to and jerked around, call Bobcat. My area rugs were in need of a deep clean. Because of the excellent reviews here, I called Bobcat. They came out the next day to pick up my area rugs to take to their facility. When they returned the rugs three weeks later, my pink and blue rugs were now beige. I asked the delivery people to take the rugs back and called the manager the following day. I spoke with Al who explained that they rugs were probably beige to begin with and were probably sprayed pink and blue somewhere betweeen the manufacturer and seller. Okay, I can buy that. Al said he would dye my rugs back to the colors they were prior to cleaning. I said great. He said he would call me August 6th to let me know how the dying went. He didn't call. I called repeatedly and left messages which were not returned. When I finally got ahold of Al again on August 30th, he said he would dye my rugs the next day and call me to let me know whether they were able to hold the dye. Again, Al did not call me and my messages have not been returned. Needless to say, this has been an incredibly frustrating and disappointing experience. I won't be calling Bobcat again.

Description of Work
The provider was supposed to clean my area rugs.

07/26/2013

Carson S.

They picked up the furniture and said they would bring it back in 7-10 days. After 10 days they hadn't contacted me and I had to call them. I actually got it back on the 13th day. The delivery time was 20 minutes past the window they gave me, but they did update me shortly before. Relative to their "regular price" I got a $92 discount. I think they did a very good job on the cleaning: all the spots came out of the chair, and the sofa had only a slight remnant of the discoloration from where my head rests on it; all other stains were completely gone. The guys who did the pickup/delivery were very careful and patiently helped me position the sofa just right when they brought it back. Overall a very positive experience. I had the option of having the work done in my home, which would have saved me $75. The rep I spoke to on the phone told me 'We can always do a better job if we bring it into our plant', so that's what I chose. But the guys who did the pick up said my stuff wasn't dirty enough to require removal and could have been done in-home. You may want to discuss the nature of the stains with them in detail before making this choice.

Description of Work
Cleaned upholstery on a 10-foot sofa and an office chair, by taking them to their plant

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

07/19/2013

Pamela C.

They were excellent. They were very professional and punctual, and did an excellent job. The mattress was relatively new so it was soiled in several spots (it was urine stains from the cat) and they were able to clean it up. It was less than a year old and I didn't want to throw it away and I just thought I'd give it a try giving it for cleaning, and now it looks brand new. They are really great.

Description of Work
Bobcat Carpet & Fabric Care did mattress and upholstery cleaning for me. They cleaned a mattress box spring and about four decorative pillows.

Category upholstery cleaning, mattresses

07/12/2013

Allen Z.

My experience overall went very well. They seemed to be very knowledgeable in their field.

Description of Work
They came to clean specific carpet areas in my home.

06/26/2013

Andrew A.

I asked them to clean two carpets. One wool carpet went fine, the other (a hand knotted cotton carpet) not so much. The colours ran, and in essence the carpet is now something of a mess. I suspect that this was an unusual carpet that they had not come across, and that their usual techniques didn't work very well. Given that the carpet was soiled beforehand, it didn't really make things worse... but it didn't improve them either. I would be careful using them with valuable carpets, I suspect they use a "one size fits all" approach to cleaning that could really destroy the value of a good, natural die carpet. But for cheaper carpets, they're fine.

Description of Work
Cleaned two carpets

Category carpet cleaners

Hi SIr, We do not use one approach for all area rugs and I'm apologize that you are not happy with results. The last area rug you had cleaned was picked about 5 months ago and you didn't let us know you had any issues with the work. If you would like to bring the area rug back in we can discuss it and I'm sure any issues can be corrected.

05/15/2013

PRISCILLA R.

See above. Previously, I have used Bobcat a number of times over 20 years, at least.

Description of Work
Bobcat picked up (and delivered) three area rugs. The entry rug was extremely dirty and now looks great. The other two are larger room size rugs. They did a good job with all. The two men who did the job were exactly on time. I got the discount without asking.

04/29/2013

barbara H.

no story; just take turkish rug in annually. pick it up a week later. presumeably clean and ready for another years wear. barbara holman

Description of Work
carpet, furniture and upholstery cleaners; are in very convenient location for me. just take my small turkish rug in annually for cleaning. will continue to do so. work seems fine. barbara holman

Drakes Carpet Cleaning & Drakes Flooring

A full service carpet cleaning, oriental rug, and upholstery cleaning company. Including leather, outdoor furniture. Area rug cleaning specialist. A full service flooring store that sells and installs all flooring. Including repairs and refinishing. Cost is determined by the job. No extra charge for after hours service. Ask about Angie's List discount. Additional website www.drakescarpetcleaning.com

Dry Quality Carpet Cleaning

Over 20 years of experience in carpet and tile cleaning. We offer quality cleaning services to homes and business including pressure washing, window and area rug cleaning at affordable rates. Call us today to discuss your needs!

Valley Carpet Cleaning

For over 31 years, Valley Carpet Cleaning has been keeping homes and businesses in San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas throughout LA County fresh and clean. Whether it’s tile and grout, carpet, hardwood, All Types off Area Rugs Done on premises or picked up and Brought to our Facility and complete wash,or upholstery, we’ve got you covered. No matter the job, our experienced staff has seen it before and can help you deal with it now. We don’t shy away from the even the toughest projects! Upholstery and carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley and Most off LA County CA are important parts of keeping your space looking its best. More importantly, however, routine professional cleanings will eradicate germs and extend the life of your materials. Our team leverages top tools and techniques to leave your floors and upholstery looking, feeling and smelling their freshest. No matter the size of your space, the nature of its use or the last time it was cleaned, we guarantee results that are undeniable. Take a look at just a few more reasons our customers recommend us to their friends and family for thorough and exceptional carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley most off LA County CA:

Offers by Valley Carpet Cleaning on Angi

Dry Cleaning
    Mailing Service
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Carpet Cleaning, Sales, Installation, & Repair, Drapery Cleaning, Dry Cleaning, Mattresses, Oriental Rug Cleaning, & Upholstery Cleaning.