Bilt-Well Roof & Material Co

Founded 1936 • With Angi since August 2005

Additional phone - (800) 346-7663, (323) 254-2888, fax (323) 245-2888. Additional contact name - Bruce & Steve Radenbaugh. Family owned & operated. Additional DBA - Bilt-Well Roofing....

Pembridge will take on any roof. Residential, commercial, waterproofing, shingles, flat roofs, roof certifications, and roof inspections. We are dedicated to providing excellence on every job and offer quality workmanship at affordable prices... and our beautiful roofs will speak for themselves! experience combined with our dedication to excellent customer service has proven us to be one of the best and most trusted roofing companies. Pembridge licensed, bonded, and insured. Please give us a call today would love to earn the business.

We are a boutique construction company with more than 15 years of experience. We provide services to Los Angeles and Orange County and its surrounding areas. Operating as a one-stop-shop, we offer a variety of construction solutions to our clients; guiding them every step of the way. Through meetings with architects and engineers, design solutions and 3D renderings, on-site construction and more. Being one of the top-rated construction companies in Southern California we are dedicated to giving our clients the best possible experience, making sure their visions and dreams are being brought to life. We specialize in major home renovations, kitchen and bathroom remodels, additions, garage conversions (ADU) and new construction. Our designers and staff will keep you updated and involved as much or as little as you would like. We will provide you with a 3D rendering concept design, illustrating the outcome of your project. Our goal is to transform your house into your dream home. Providing you with Construction expertise, caring customer service representatives, top-rated subcontractors and trustworthy crews on the field. We are here to serve our community of clients making sure you are 100% satisfied and proud of your new home.

If you are looking for a locally-owned & operated roofing company that holds itself to a higher standard and never waivers from its commitment to excellence look no further! Here at Jobe Roofing we are 100% committed to providing you with the best roofing experience from start to finish. Jobe Roofing has been serving Southern California since 1998 with superior roofing and maintenance services. Every new roof project is supervised from start to finish and our highly skilled professional roofers work diligently to provide our clients with beautiful, trouble-free roofs. We only use premium, top-quality materials and offer a variety of warranties, ranging up to 50 years, to give you piece of mind.

12/04/2013

It's been years since they did a job with us. They did a great job. It's a family or relative business. They are a little bit pricey. They are not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. When they do the job it's done right. They are quick and efficient. We had solar panels put in afterwards so they have to come back just to work with the stand of the solar people did. They were very effective ...

Description of Work
I used the roofing service of Bilt-Well Roof & Material Co. They did our garage and house roof. We had a leak which turned out not to be in the roof but at the side of the house that has a crack. They still fixed it even if it was not a roof problem.

02/05/2012

these guys work fast. They only do roofs so they are good at it, they spotted some bad work by my previous contractor

Description of Work
total new roof

12/13/2011

They did a great job in a quick, and very timely manor.

Description of Work
They repaired a roof leak.

10/25/2011

I only wanted one tile fixed and I wanted to get a second opinion before I invested $11000 and re-did the whole thing. I did think a company should be able to do minor work. The roof where the tile had fallen off was just an end piece. It was not like the middle of the roof, it was the end piece. So my feeling was, I thought, if they wanted to have happy customer they should have said that in thei...

Description of Work
I used the services of Bilt-Well Roof & Material Co. I had an estimate and I needed to have work done. However, they had a minimum amount, which was a $1000. We had one tile that was off. However, he said that maybe we could re-do the whole tiling altogether, which was a $11,000 job. Therefore, I had to call someone else to actually put the one tile back because they would not do that. The last time I used their services was about a month ago. They estimated it over a $1000. They said they did not do any job that was not over a $1000. He said he could put that tile back but it would cost me a $1000. Then he said we would need re-roofing in the future and that would be $11000.

08/08/2011

These guys are good. They show up, they do the work. Professional all the way. Not cheap, but you get what you pay for. Would use them again without reservation. (work done under the name Schmidt)

Description of Work
We have used them twice. First time was a mystery leak which the found and repaired. Second time was general repairs on a large section of our roof.

Roofing - asphalt shingles, fiberglass shingles, wood shingles and shakes, tile, slate, synthetic roof products, missing or torn shingles & gutter cleaning.