Beverly Hills Carpet Cleaners

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2006

3740 Overland Ave Ste H

Los Angeles, CA 90034

Beverly Hills Carpet Cleaners is the local leader in professional deep cleaning and sanitation for carpets, rugs, and upholstery in Los Angeles. For over a decade, from small residential homes to large commercial buildings, our premier team of skilled professional cleaning technicians continue to serve the upscale homes, apartments, and condos of West Los Angeles. We are a family-owned company located nearby all our clientele. With over a hundred years of combined experience among our staff, we have determined and use only the best, safest, and most effective cleaning techniques suited for families. Our team of responsive customer service and reliable carpet cleaning technicians are all from Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Venice, and other parts of the greater Los Angeles area. We. Are. Local. We all understand the needs and expectations from our loyal customers in this great city....

12/26/2020

LINDA F.

My actual rating is ZERO. Worst company ever! Our brand new carpet the a small red wine stain. Look at the photos. This is how the carpet was returned to us. They picked up our rug on November 30. After viewing the rug, they quoted a price of $500. We paid in full and they told us the rug will be back in 5 days. They contact us on day 5, saying they are not happy with the result and want to treat the stain again, no charge. And then the nightmare begins. We were the the ones calling them. Messages rarely if ever returned. Multiple delivery dates were set...but the carpet never arrives nor are we called with an explanation. We started pursuing them. In one day I called 48 times. Once they identified that it was me calling, they sent my calls straight to voicemail. I had to switch my phone to unknown caller. As soon as they heard my voice they hung up. No messages that I left were ever returned. On Tuesday 12/21 we were contacted asking us what is the color, size, rug manufacturer and did we have of picture of it!!!! We finally got the rug back last night after playing an $100 additional fee which had never previously been mentioned AND it would only accepted via Zelle. At this point, we had no faith the rug would be delivered so we sent $50 via Zelle and said we would have $50 cash when he arrived with the rug. In a text last night, Schlomo said the rug is on the roof of his car and if we didn’t pay $50 via Zelle now he would just sell the it. We paid. Around 830p last night, Security notified us he dumped the rug in the middle of the driveway of my gated complex. We got it in my car somehow. And today we unrolled it. I don’t have a before picture but this is pretty much how the stain looked when it our home. I don’t believe it was cleaned once, let alone twice. What it didn’t have when they picked it up was all that dirt on the side. That was from the driveway toss. I am contacting the Better Business Bureau to file a formal complaint. I am 63 years old and I have experienced a lot bad business practices, that some might even call shady, but this is unquestionably the WORST COMPANY I have ever encountered. Consider yourself warned!

Description of Work
Red Wine stain removal

07/24/2017

Amy B.

Gus, the technician, came to clean our sofa and chair, but ended up cleaning our Afghani rug as well. Gus was on time, very professional, and our furniture and rug look fantastic! We would definitely hire them again!!!

Description of Work
Sofa, chair, and rug steam clean.

Category upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. We truly appreciate your positive words and value you as a customer. Look forward to working with you again. Best, Julie

06/02/2017

Shirley D.

I was so fascinated with the professionalism, the kindness and honesty of Daniel, the technician that came over to my home to clean my carpet, sofas and to pick up several rugs for deep cleaning. On the carpet and sofa wash, Daniel worked very hard for several hours. He worked until the carpet and sofa were clean and looks like new! The toughest spots were the stairs mainly where my kids love to leave their shoes. I was very happy with the results of this cleaning. When the work was finished, Daniel wrapped the rugs and placed them in separate nylon bags and took them to the shop for the deep cleaning. Less than a week later, the carpets came back and they are brand new! Unreal… I was so happy to see the difference of the before and after. I will hire Beverly Hills carpet cleaners and especially Daniel again for any cleaning job. I’ve already recommended them to my friends.

Description of Work
Daniel came over to my home to clean my carpet, sofas and to pick up several rugs for deep cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

05/31/2017

Igal M.

Beverly Hills carpet cleaners recently cleaned my carpet around the house and several rugs that were dirty and we wanted them to be as brand new condition. This is not the first time that we using this company. It have been 3 years now since we start to hire them for any carpet or rugs cleanings. The results of the carpet cleaning are extraordinary and the customer service that they provide is much higher than the other carpet cleaners out there. The rugs were taken from the house and they brought them back like a week after when each one of them was wrapped in a separated bag. After the carpet and the rugs were cleaned and washed, all the residue and stains have been completely removed and we got them in a brand new condition. The company is very reliable, honest, and very professional! Their technicians are very easy going and hardworking people. We highly recommend them without any reservations.

Description of Work
Gus and his helper came over to clean the carpet at the house and several rugs.

05/26/2017

Debbie D.

We have several beautiful rugs that we absolutely love and it was about time for us to find someone that can come over, take them, clean them and bring them back in new condition after we tried to get all the stains out but with no success. I must admit that we were pretty scared and concern to have it cleaned professionally because they are old and expensive. Beverly Hills carpet cleaners made this entire cleaning process so easy and professional. From the moment we found them, called them and hired them… they were polite and skilled. The pickup person that Julie sent to us was neat and skilled which caused me to feel comfortable with him. He checked and inspect the rugs right at my house while giving me his opinions about the cleaning of them. When he brought them back (a week after), we couldn’t believe how beautiful the rugs came back. My rugs looks new and the price was great. We definitely and without any doubt recommend them for any rugs cleaning.

Description of Work
Came over, picked up our rugs and brought them back in a new condition.

Category oriental rug cleaning

05/23/2017

Dominic L.

Beverly Hills carpet cleaners is by far the best carpet cleaning company I have ever had! We had a plumbing emergency at our house and due to that, the carpet at our house including 4 rugs that we have – got damaged. The following day, we called Beverly Hills carpet cleaners and we spoke to Julie. Julie sent to our house Daniel and his assistance to clean the carpet. It took Daniel several hours to dry the carpet and he did an amazing job! Few days after, the carpet got dry and after that, Daniel came over again to the house and brought back the rugs that he picked up from us. The rugs came back in a brand new condition after they got cleaned professionally at the facilities of the company. Everything went smoothly and without any problem. We are so happy to recommend this guys!

Description of Work
Daniel cleaned the carpet and several rugs at our house due to water damage.

05/19/2017

Wilcie P.

An excellent and professional service and great people to deal with!!!! Julie sent her guys to come over and take my rugs in for a deep cleaning service. The result of the cleaning was much better than I thought it will be! From the day that she sent the guys to my house to pick the rugs up till the day that they brought them back, it was less than a week! The cleaned rugs came wrapped each one in a separate bag and Daniel placed them in their spot at the house. In addition to the drop off of the rugs, Daniel and his assistance performed a cleaning of the carpet around the house. Their work was very detailed and within 2 hours, the carpet got his new and fresh look. I will keep hiring them for any of my carpet and rugs cleanings.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpet at my house and took for a deep clean 2 rugs.

05/15/2017

Kurt M.

I highly recommend Beverly Hills carpet cleaners and mainly Josh and Daniel for any carpet and rug cleaning needs. They were very professional and nice people to work and deal with. We hired them several times over the last years and we wouldn’t think twice to hire them again for any carpet cleaning or rugs. This time we hired them to clean few rugs that we have and we called the office to schedule a pickup for them (at no extra charge). Julie sent them to our house and they picked them on the day and time that was set by Julie and they brought it back to us several days after. The condition of the rugs after the cleaning was for sure in BRAND NEW condition. The price that I was charged was very fair and I feel that it was fully worth it! Highly recommended company.

Description of Work
They came over and picked up few rugs for deep cleaning.

Category upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

05/13/2017

Pam F.

Recently I searched for a cleaning company that can clean my rugs. During my research, I came across this company and I gave them a call to ask more details about how they work and how much will it cost. I spoke to Julie and she was very nice to me and polite too. As part of their service at my house, I must write here that they were able to provide excellent service which presented a clear message that this business is not new and that’s been in business for a long time already. Josh came over to my house and picked up my rugs and brought them back after 4 days. The rugs look brand new and I’m extremely happy with this whole service.

Description of Work
They came over, picked up my rugs and brought them back after 4 days. Excellent service

05/10/2017

Shakeel P.

These guys from Beverly Hills carpet cleaners did such a wonderful job by cleaning my rugs and when they came over to perform the carpet cleaning service at my house! Julie from the main office is very great person to deal with. Julie made sure to call me a day before to confirming the appointment and on the day of the work when the technicians were on their way. The guys worked very hard mainly in the master bedroom because it was dirtier than all of the other bedrooms. They made sure that I was completely happy with the cleaning results and mainly with the rugs that they took to their facility and brought back a week later. This review is a way for me to thank them for the perfect service they gave me. I will call them again in the future for any cleaning carpets or rugs!

Description of Work
Performed a complete house carpet cleaning including 3 high end rugs.

05/05/2017

Jeffery Z.

We experienced an unfortunate incident on our furniture’s and rug by one of our pets that got sick all over the living room sofas, bedroom carpets and our area rugs. We did an online search for a company that had steam cleaning and in house machines to clean the rugs (high end rugs). From several companies that I came across with, I liked the service of Beverly Hills carpet cleaners. I am very pleased that I called Beverly Hills carpet cleaners! Due to our emergency situation, I asked Julie from the office, if they could come over the following morning when we will be out of the house. Julie was so nice and she made her efforts to do so. She sent out Daniel, who was very professional and kindly. Daniel cleaned the bedrooms and all the furniture in the living room, packed the rugs and took it to their facility. On top of that, Daniel packed all the covers for the sofas cushions too. A week after, Julie called again to schedule a time to bring back all the rugs and the cushions too. Daniel came back and even put them back onto the cushions. Their service is the exact proof that you get what you pay for! Their prices were reasonable and the personal service is much worth it on top of the fact that they did a perfect job, so I highly recommend them! The rugs are spotless and looks like brand new, and the same thing for the sofa and carpet.

Description of Work
Daniel from Beverly Hills carpet cleaners came over and cleaned our furnitures, carpet and few rugs.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

05/01/2017

Lee Ann W.

Beverly Hills carpet cleaners is definitely an awesome company. I called and called their office last week and schedule them to pass by my house and pick up my 2 expensive rugs for cleaning due to some bad smell and few marks. To my surprise the office lady that I spoke with, scheduled an appointment for me to allow the guys to pick up the rugs and to return them after 3 days. Unfortunately, my last time experience with a different company was not good and poor quality of service. This time I made sure to mention that I would like deep cleaning. The 2 guys from the company came over to my house and picked up the rugs and yesterday, they came back again and brought back the rugs. I must admit that at first, I was sure that I got a brand new rugs but in fact, they were my rugs. The entire service of Beverly Hills Carpet Cleaners was professional, fairly priced and on time. I am extremely happy with the results.

Description of Work
Came over and picked up my 2 rugs and returned them after a deep cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

06/25/2015

Byrnadette D.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

07/25/2013

Suzi S.

They told me they weren't associated with Angie's list. I don't think they were great on price. He was late and he called twice and he got hung up at another job, but he was consider enough to call me. They gave me 10% off for the first visit, but may be I would have gotten a better price if I gone through the list.

Description of Work
I used Beverly Hills Carpet Cleaners few days ago on Sunday. They did one area rug, a large couch, four dining room tables and one computer chair.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

12/19/2008

Great experience. Professional and easy to work with. Quality cleaning. We love that they used non-toxic cleaning products.

Description of Work
Odor removal from badly stained carpet in 2 rooms.

11/09/2007

DEBORAH B.

Very professional. They were on time. It's always a plus when people like to come to the Canyons. He did really well. The sofa dried well. No chemical problem. The price was fair. They were clean and responsible. A pleasure to do business with. They were honest. It was done with non-toxic chemicals. He cleaned up after perfectly.

Description of Work
I have a vintage velvet sofa cleaned.

Category upholstery cleaning

10/15/2007

Ronit G.

Lucas, the guy who performed the work, said they do not treat the spot chemically, as I wanted to, but that their method is the best there is. So, I agreed ,in spite of the fact that I had bad past experiences with cleaning in a conventional way. Unfortunately I was right. The stains in the bedroom, which bothered me the most, did stay, although somewhat lighter. The staircase, which wasn't too bad to begin with, was fine. Besides that, Lucas was extremely nice and pleasant.

Description of Work
The carpet in the master bedroom and on the staircase was deep cleaned.

09/05/2007

Bobby B.

Great. I loved their straight-forwardness from the very first phone conversation. I had had some awful experiences in the past, and was naturally wary. However, based on reviews from others on other websites, I decided to give them a call and was very satisfied. I will definitely use them again in the future for perhaps some upholstery that I have.

Description of Work
I have three dogs. Thus, I have stains, or had. They cleaned my carpet and were able to get the stains out.

07/06/2007

Wendy B.

Everything about the transaction was very smooth. The rep over the phone was very courteous and explained everything in an easy way to understand. And when they got here, it was just as professional. The cleaner was a nice young man, who knew what he was talking about. He measured everything out before doing any work, and the phone quote we got was almost the same price! It actually ended up being less. We were very satisfied with the service, and the job itself.

Description of Work
The hallway, and one small bedroom was cleaned. We were going to replace the hallway carpet, but one of the Beverly Hills Carpet Cleaners reps said it could be cleaned. They came in and used a 4 step cleaning process that they created. It worked so well! We cant believe our hallway and kids bedroom look brand new again! It was like night and day!

Category carpet cleaners

HAPPY TO HAVE ANOTHER SATISFIED CUSTOMER, PLEASE CALL US IF YOU NEED ANYTHING ELSE IN THE FUTURE.

05/29/2007

jason F.

The experience from the beginning was pleasant. I have never had such a great customer service experience over the phone when dealing with carpet cleaners. They were friendly over the phone and the knowledge they had about carpet cleaning was educational. They arrived on time and were very professional and courteous. They measured everything out like they said before any work was done. They did their 4 step process like they said and their quote was almost exact from over the phone. After finishing the job, my carpets never looked better and I knew I had found my carpet cleaners for life. These guys are the best! Great staff too!

Description of Work
I had 3 carpeted rooms that had been torn apart from 2 dogs I was dog sitting for over a month. They were both long haired dogs and they tracked mud in from a park trip we had. Evan came in, and measured all of the areas before doing any work, and gave me an exact quote. I couldn't believe how close it was from the phone estimate! Only $8 off! After measuring, he vacuumed all of the areas, shampooed the carpet with a non-toxic cleaner, and extracted everything out with a steam cleaner. I thought he was done, but he went over with the steam extractor twice and the carpet looked better than before I had the dogs. It looked brand new!

The Magic Tile Company

The tile and grout leak proofing specialist. Call us today for cleaning , repair and shower pan leak service. All veterans get 15% off

Offers by The Magic Tile Company  on Angi
    Drakes Carpet Cleaning & Drakes Flooring

A full service carpet cleaning, oriental rug, and upholstery cleaning company. Including leather, outdoor furniture. Area rug cleaning specialist. A full service flooring store that sells and installs all flooring. Including repairs and refinishing. Cost is determined by the job. No extra charge for after hours service. Ask about Angie's List discount. Additional website www.drakescarpetcleaning.com

Valley Carpet Cleaning

For over 31 years, Valley Carpet Cleaning has been keeping homes and businesses in San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas throughout LA County fresh and clean. Whether it’s tile and grout, carpet, hardwood, All Types off Area Rugs Done on premises or picked up and Brought to our Facility and complete wash,or upholstery, we’ve got you covered. No matter the job, our experienced staff has seen it before and can help you deal with it now. We don’t shy away from the even the toughest projects! Upholstery and carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley and Most off LA County CA are important parts of keeping your space looking its best. More importantly, however, routine professional cleanings will eradicate germs and extend the life of your materials. Our team leverages top tools and techniques to leave your floors and upholstery looking, feeling and smelling their freshest. No matter the size of your space, the nature of its use or the last time it was cleaned, we guarantee results that are undeniable. Take a look at just a few more reasons our customers recommend us to their friends and family for thorough and exceptional carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley most off LA County CA:

Offers by Valley Carpet Cleaning on Angi

0002951517-0001-2
    City of Los Angeles

Carpet, Rug, Upholstery Cleaning, Steam Cleaning, Shampoo & Deep Cleaning, Pet Stain & Odor Removal, Mold & Mildew Removal, Carpet Protectors & Deodorizers, Pick-Up & Delivery Of Any Size Rug, Leather Cleaning, Paint Stains, Oriental Rugs, Wine Stains, Dry Foam Extraction, Dry Powder, Bonnet-Chemical Cleaning, Hot Water Extraction-Steam Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Hardwood Floor Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning

Leather Cleaning