BEST WAY MARBLE & TILE

Founded 1974 • With Angi since October 2005

5037 TELEGRAPH RD

Los Angeles, CA 90022

Since 1974 Best-Way Marble is fabricator and installer of marble & granite. We specialize in custom KITCHEN COUNTERTOPS, VANITIES, FIREPLACES, & FURNITURE. We are certified fabricators for most Quartz Products. We also provide & install pre-fabricated GRANITE COUNTERTOPS as well as install CERAMIC, TRAVERTINE or GLASS TILE BACKSPLASH. You are welcome to visit our facility, visably seen off the 5 freeway in Commerce area Monday - Friday and Saturdays open by appointment. Email Address: bestwaymarble@sbcglobal.net...

09/23/2017

Timothy R.

I contacted 4 companies to do the countertops. Carl Palma at Best Waty Marble was the most responsive, helpful and least expensive of the the four companies. They arrived when they said they would and did the work.

Description of Work
Bathroom countertops

Category marble & granite

12/05/2016

Mary W.

Terrific! On time and finished in timely manner.

Description of Work
New granite countertops and backsplash in kitchen and bathroom

04/06/2016

James W.

I cannot say enough good things about Eddie and Best Way Marble. Hands down, the best experience I've ever had working with a vendor. From the moment I contacted them they went above and beyond. Eddie started by doing a consultation on a Sunday morning just to fit my schedule. Once we picked out the stone, the sinks, and scheduled the timeline, it was all incredibly seamless. I didn't have to lift a finger and Eddie took care of everything! I'm not the most construction savvy and Eddie walked me through everything. The demolition was completed in one day and when I returned home from work, everything was just as spotless as when I left. You literally couldn't even tell that they had been there that day demoing everything. The installation was perfect too. He scheduled and his crew was there on time and ready to go. They didn't miss a beat. It was completed in two days without any kinks and everything that he promised was delivered. Even at the end when I had trouble installing my outlets back into place, Eddie sent out his team and handled everything for me. I have to say that working with Eddie and his crew made construction enjoyable. Now I can sit back and enjoy my new kitchen and bathroom counter tops and sinks. A+ and would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Description of Work
The provider installed carrara marble throughout my kitchen and bathroom as well as installed two sinks.

01/23/2016

Mark H.

I explained the job, removing a few small light scratches from a marble vanity countertop and backsplash, to a representative. She told me that they would charge $45 an hour and that these jobs normally take 2 to 3 hours. The price sounded reasonable to me, so I drove my countertop and backsplash one hour to their shop to have the work done. Upon arriving, they explained that the job would take 5 to 6 hours, doubling the price from what they had originally said. I ended up hiring a different company through Angles List that completed the job in one hour and charged substantially less than Best Way Marble and Tile would have. I would not hire Best Way Marble and Tile again because they do not seem honest with their pricing.

Description of Work
Job was to remove a few small scratches from a marble vanity countertop and backsplash.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite

Dear Member: Sorry you feel that you were somehow mislead. I personally gave you the hourly price for labor. I did not see your marble both physically or via pics. I simply gave you our rate for repair. Upon your arrival to my shop, my foreman gave you an estimated amount of time and he believed it would take so long to fix. He gave you the same rate as I quoted on the phone. You chose not to do the work yet here giving us negative rating amongst ALL of our positive reviews by actual customers who did work with Best-Way.

11/18/2015

David O.

They have a nice showroom where you can look through many manufacturers to find out what cost and type of stone you would like. Crys was very professional and patient throughout the entire process of estimates and installations. The installers were very friendly and did a very nice job. We asked for a couple of changes during the installation and they accomodated us without hesitation.

Description of Work
Installed quart countertops

09/11/2015

Josh B.

Tech arrived on time, took proper steps to keep the kitchen clean, and also removed all materials when finished. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
I purchased an LG Quartz countertop in 2014, which came out absolutely amazing. The counter started to develop a hairline crack. Best Way serviced the countertop, filling and polishing and looks fantastic. Worry free, no hassle and easy to work with for new purchases or fixes.

06/30/2015

Jennifer W.

AMAZING! I was in a real panic when I spoke to Chris at Best Way. We had a contractor install new quartz countertops in our condo as we were doing some updating before selling it. However, the contractor was unable to finish the job and left us with countertops with no holes for a sink or cook top! I called Best Way and Chris listened to my problem (probably noting the panic in my voice) and said he would call me back with an estimate and a time frame. Not even twenty minutes later he called me back and said they could start in an hour THAT DAY! Miguel and another man (so sorry I didn't catch his name!) arrived less than an hour after I hung up with Chris, perfectly on time. They were professional, nice, considerate, knowledgeable and cleaned the workspace afterward. It's not easy to cut those holes in countertops that have already been installed but they handled the challenge adeptly and in less than two hours had fixed our problem. It was so refreshing to work with a company that was responsive, professional and GOOD at what they do! What I didn't tell Chris when I spoke to him is that we just bought a house and will be redoing that kitchen in the next year or so- I can't wait to work with Best Way again on that project. If they handle a planned project with the same professionalism and skill that they handled my emergency project I can only imagine how good of an experience it will be. THANK YOU CHRIS AND YOUR TEAM!!

Description of Work
Cut sink and stove top holes in quartz countertops.

06/13/2015

Mary W.

After consulting with Best Way Marble at their location and choosing samples Dennis drove to our job site to measure and provided additional samples. Gave us a date for installation which was met. We had two kitchens in a duplex that needed countertops. They sent two teams so installaation of both could be completed in one day. Very much appreciated. Installers arrived on time set up promptly and went to work. They were considerate of our questions and concerns. They left everything in a clean and top notch condition. I am very pleased with the experience and outcome.

Description of Work
Fabricated and installed counter tops for two kitchens. Terrific customer service and professionalism with quality work.

02/17/2015

Greg B.

Will use again and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Never pushy, went over selections at their location, recommended other places to check for counter top material. Worked with distributor to guide us on amount of material needed and proceeded to pick material up. Fabricated counter top material once Eddie from Best Way came out to our home to measure and review process. Worked around our schedule and were all professional through out the process. Very pleased with results and will be using them again on our next remodel.

Category marble & granite

02/17/2015

Angela F.

It went well and looks great! I'm very happy with the workmanship and very happy that the marble was cut perfectly and didn't break. It's better than I had imagined it would look! Eddie provided a detailed estimate and the workers followed up with excellent work. My only complaint was they left the kitchen and outdoor work area extremely dusty and left some trash in the yard. Otherwise, they were polite and explained everything well and did a perfect job.

Description of Work
They cut and re-installed my Carrara Marble countertop to be 4 inches higher. Also installed a matching marble riser and re-installed supports and metal corbels.

Malin Tile & Flooring

Award winning company celebrating 10 years on Angie's List with over 30 years experience and second generation tile setter! We specialize in ceramic tile work, flooring, bathroom remodeling and custom work. Call for quote!

Porcelain & Fiberglass Maintenance

We have been in business since 1955, making us the oldest refinishing company in the nation. You can trust that our experience will offer you a level of professionalism and quality that is unsurpassed. Porcelain & Fiberglass Maintenance uses hi-tech coatings originally developed for the aerospace industry. These sophisticated coatings produce a wonderfully smooth & shiny surface which is incredibly durable. We are a family-owned business, and the industry leader in superior quality and cost-effective refinishing. We specialize in porcelain & fiberglass bathtubs, tile showers & tub surrounds, bathroom sinks & countertops, integrated non-skid bottoms, and marble honing & polishing. Experience is priceless, which is why we are the only company endorsed on paper by American Standard and Kohler. Please feel free to contact us for a free estimate so we can provide you with the excellent service you deserve.

Parker Upholstery

Family owned upholstery shop with expertise in drapery, fabric, & woodwork for more than 30 years with a higher standard of quality. We also specialize in furniture repair & antique restoration. We are passionate about accommodating the client above all else. Call today & take advantage of our complementary delivery service!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

FABRICATION & INSTALLATION OF NATURAL GRANITE, MARBLE, LIMESTONE, QUARTZ PRODUCTS: CAESARSTONE,SILESTONE, CAMBRIA, ZODIAQ, LG, COMPAC, & VETRAZZO

Millwork, plumbing, and electrical work.