B & R Construction Inc

With Angi since April 2011

5350 Venice Blvd. 1st Floor

Los Angeles, CA 90019

See website for additional service areas. Additional DBA - B & R Construction Inc, B and R Construction Inc, B&R Construction Inc. Additional email - bradcokb@pacbell.net....

02/03/2015

Giannina R.

Everything went well. Before the project started, we went over a line item list of the tasks to be completed and the costs for each task with Charlie and Eli. This ensured that there would no surprises for additional work and costs. The final cost was very close to the estimated cost we were given. Our project supervisor, Israel, was great. He communicated with us about what would be done every day. His workers were courteous, efficient and clean. Before they left every day, they made sure to clean up any and all mess. Our finished remodel is beautiful. It met and exceeded our expectations. We have had a couple of problems since the work was finished and Eli has quickly come to fix them. There has never been any hesitation on B and R's part about standing behind their work. We highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel. Removed everything in the old kitchen including a non-load bearing wall. Moved one wall down 9 inches. Installed new cabinets, floor, backsplash, decorative tile, and did all plumbing and electrical.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Dear [member name removed], It was a pleasure working on your remodel and we want to thank you for sharing your experience with B&R Construction. Jessica Kienzl B&R Construction

04/13/2014

Amanda F.

I was referred to B&R Construction by Bradco Kitchens where I purchased my cabinets. I had a general contractors and just wanted B&R to install my cabinets because of their close relationship to Bradco Kitchens. Since I hadn?t signed with my Contractor yet B&R asked if they could also give me a price on the entire remodel- I was basically tearing out the entire kitchen ? moving walls and adding on to make the kitchen and breakfast area bigger. I?m really glad I asked them to quote the entire project. Theydidn?t miss a beat in regards to including everything I really wanted ? and when I questioned the contractor I was working with at the time about it he played dumb saying none of those things were included in his bid and would be additional charge if I wanted them. Thanks Eli for being so diligent in your proposal. I had a dedicated foreman, Manny, who I could call at any time and him and his crew were generally on time, on schedule and very communicative about their progress and how they were moving forward. It?s never pleasant to have people in your house day in and day out but B&R certainly made this process as easy as possible. I would highly recommend to anyone doing a kitchen remodel.

Description of Work
Demolition, framing, plumbing, electrical, cabinet installation, painting, permits.

04/06/2014

Wendy S.

My husband and I were looking at various places to get kitchen and bathroom cabinets when we came across Bradco Kitchens. We met with our designer, Rachel, and she recommended B & R since they have a good working relationship with them. This was not our first remodeling project (although definitely our largest) and had started interviewing different contractors. We were a bit skeptical to go with B & R but after doing a quick online search we saw that they had been in business for awhile. Rachel let us know that B & R and Bradco work together as one team and introduced us to Charlie. We set up a meeting to get an estimate. Before he even began, Charlie already had an idea of what we had wanted. Apparently he had talked to Rachel ahead of time. This made the process so much easier. The estimate was very thorough and gave a couple options that we hadn't even considered and there was an itemized list with actual costs! Much different then some other estimates we've gotten from other contractors. We could tell that using B & R was going to be the right decision. Before any real work was done, Manny (our foreman) and Eli (Manny's supervisor) came over to inspect the structure and to make sure that the project could be completed within budget. They did have to make a couple of holes in the ceiling but let us know that they were necessary to make sure we didn't run into any problems later. Once they did that, we got the go ahead. Remodeling didn't begin for almost a month, apparently you need to wait for just about everything to arrive before they'll even start work. We were a little disappointed because we wanted to get started right away, but I guess its better than being in the middle of a project for even longer. I have to give props to the team when they began work, they really did a good job creating a massive plastic barrier to protect the rest of the house. They even made doors with the plastic! Although, dust still seemed to find its way almost everywhere else. Guess that's just the nature of a project like this. Next time, I'll definitely take the time to cover anything I don't want to get dusty! All in all everything went pretty smoothly. Although I say that now, we did have several surprises along the way that at the time seemed like such a big deal, like some very old leaky pipes that did some damage inside the wall. Manny let me know as soon as they discovered it and went over our options. Wasn't too happy about having to spend more money, but the charges were reasonable and the repairs needed to be done. I guess it was better to discover it sooner rather than later. They even were very reasonable when we changed our mind about the color of paint in the bathroom AFTER they had already painted (another charge I wasn't happy about, but I know I wouldn't want to paint the bathroom again for free either). The bottom line is we're very happy with B & R. Manny is super nice and all the guys were nice to my family, even when my son kept asking them a million questions while they were trying to work. Will gladly hire them again if we ever decide to remodel although why would we when we love our new kitchen and bath! Whew... that was a long review. Hope it helps someone else.

Description of Work
Remodeled our kitchen and bath

12/18/2013

Mary E.

We are very pleased with them. They're punctual, they stick to the plan and they're very organized. I did have a couple of issues. They did two bathroom for us and in one bathroom the plug that they installed in the bathtub doesn't work. They said it's too difficult to fix. In the other bathroom, there was a big leak in the wall between the bathroom and the bedroom and even though they completely redid the bathroom, for some reason they completely missed the fact that there was leak in the wall. We noticed that after the job was finished, they came back and fixed that but not only did they charge us for it but I think there's a lot of raw in the wall. We still have a problem even though we paid a lot of money to have the bathroom redone. It only made me semi satisfied. The people are very professional and very nice. I think the people that work for B & R are great, we're very impressed with them. They tried very hard but those two things that they missed still really bother me. They're very expensive, so for the price I was paying I would expect top notch service and for the most part I got, except for those two items.

Description of Work
B & R Construction remodeled our bathroom. We also used them for kitchen remodeling couple of years ago.

07/26/2013

Rosie F.

They fixed everything and they did pretty good. I had some problems and they worked on them and everything was fine. Their price was okay.

Description of Work
B & R Construction Inc did my whole kitchen.

12/21/2012

Joe B.

Remodeling of a kitchen and two bathrooms (long overdue) B & R Construction was the right choice. We bought all the materials at Bradco kitchens and this is their in house construction team. A major job well executed. On time and within budget. Thank you Jamie, Eli and the rest of the team. We also appreciate that they never let the dog escape. Daniel, the counter top guy needs to learn that noon is not 3 pm, besides some minor scheduling issues all went well. Jamie the supervisor has a great eye for detail and quality and pointed out some issues that neither myself or my wife noticed. Nice to see someone that is not afraid to criticize their own work and fix it right away. These guys are top notch and we are very satisfied.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen and two bathroom remodel including new windows and doors, custom kitchen and bath cabinets, counter tops, skylights, framing, drywall, painting, tiles electrical plumbing and whatever else. Excellent planing and execution, highly recommended.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,skylights,woodworking,appliance sales,marble & granite,architect,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

04/18/2012

Camille M.

B & R Construction, a company associated with Bradco is having amazing promotions going on right now in the month of April. Along with my decision to get new silestone countertops, they are also working with Thermador on another promotion, which can be combined with the no sales tax offer! Being a mother with a hungry family, I said why not in getting a new oven and dishwater. Calling B & R and inquiring about these deals, we scheduled a date for them to come in and check out my space. I got great one on one time with the contractor and designer who helped me decide which products I wanted for my kitchen. The great thing is that there are so many options to choose from! I decided to go with the double wall oven for our many gatherings at the house, and upgraded to a Sapphire touch dishwasher to clean the never ending dishes I seem to come into contact with all the time. I loved how this project went well with the new countertops I was having done too in my kitchen. It took a solid 6 days for everything to get completed. Not only does my kitchen look brand new, but the appearance actually matches the reality of these quality products. Hurry up and take advantage of these promotions!

Description of Work
Installation of a new double wall oven and sapphire touch dishwasher.

Category flooring contractor,home remodeling

01/11/2012

Camille M.

Overall my experience with B & R was very professional. Everything we agreed upon while going over the contract was spot on.

Description of Work
I used B & R Construction to help assist with my overall kitchen remodel. I wanted new kitchen cabinets so I went through Bradco Kitchen and Baths which is associated with B & R. With the green cabinets I ordered, I also wanted to complete my kitchen look with some new kitchen tiles. The workers from B & R came to my house ready to work right on time. After taking out my current flooring and cabinets, they made sure to properly put away all the materials. They did such a great and timely job on making sure everything was completed on time, and mostly that everything looked like a job well done.

Category woodworking,home remodeling

04/24/2011

Michael K.

B & R Construction was recommended to us by a friend, they did their kitchen remodel. With all the horror stories we have heard about contractors we where reluctant to even get into this project. I kept dragging my feet and every time my wife and I spoke about moving forward I found an excuse not to call contractors and get estimates. I finally started to call for contractors to give us estimates and ideas on our planned project. Some of them never even showed up at the agreed time others gave us the impression to be really good salespeople but not having much idea about the job we really needed done. B&R Construction send out a very experienced estimator who as it turns out was also the one who was then running the job. His name was Eli and he had a good understanding of our needs. The projects was well managed from the beginning to the end and we feel lucky that we found a company that cares about their reputation

Description of Work
B & R Construction provided a complete kitchen and master bath remodel for us. They gave us a detailed estimate for every item we wanted to have performed. The workers where on time and the B&R office communicated with us within a reasonable time-frame. All the cabinetry, plumbing fixtures and most of the appliances where provided by Bradco Kitchens on Pico Blvd. B & R Construction worked hand in hand with Bradco and that made things smooth and easy. B&R Construction performed every task professionally and they where able to solve any problem that came up to our satisfaction. They completed the project close to the promised time frame that they promised, we did have a couple of change orders but we never felt that they where trying to take advantage of us. We had one foreman that took care of our project and when the newly installed tank-less water heater did not fire up one Saturday night they sent someone out the same night to take care of the problem right away. We can highly recommend this company.

Category plumbing,remodeling,water heater repair,woodworking,home remodeling

So Cal Remediation Inc

20 Employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee.

Mike Guttman Design & Construction

Allow Mike Guttman, with 30 years of experience in outdoor design and construction to integrate masonry and landscape and transform your outside living space into a beautiful place to come home to. Mike's designs have been featured on HGTV , is affordable and he has serviced the L.A. area from Los Feliz to Malibu including the Hollywood elite. Mike will meet with you personally for a consultation to artfully and masterfully integrate masonry with landscape design. His customer service and attention to detail has been awarded multiple Super Service Awards from Angie's List. Mike will personally spend time visiting with you to design the perfect outdoor space for your home. Spend time with Mike and see the difference. .

Coast View Plumbing and Restoration

At Coast View Plumbing and Restoration, timing is everything! We are a top rated plumbing , leak detection and water damage repair and restoration company proudly serving the surrounding areas for over 20 years. Our 1st priority is getting you back on track and restoring your property in a timely manner. This includes having our entire team of professionals help you throughout the process. LICENSE# 516246.

Check, Financing Available

Architectural & design, home remodeling, demolition, kitchen and bathroom remodels, home additions, countertops, roofing, flooring, new construction, patio, porch and deck construction, block walls, drive ways, retaining walls, concrete & brick work & commercial upgrades.

Ask for details.