B & B SOLUTIONS INC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2005

6709 La Tijera Blvd STE 908

Los Angeles, CA 90045

ALSO SERVICES PORTIONS OF SAN GABRIEL VALLEY. LICENSE NUMBER: 868064.

07/16/2008

SUSAN S.

They were very professional, they were very reliable and prompt. Their workers were neat, everything that they have done has held up well. They were very easy to work with.

Description of Work
They did remodeling in our home; built a deck, walls and more.

Category remodeling

07/10/2008

Kathy M.

It went well. He is very organized. He was always checking up on the job. He was always available on his cell phone if you needed anything. They did give a time frame of when the work would be done and he was able to do the work in that time frame.

Description of Work
They did a bathroom remodeling in my house for me.

Category home remodeling

03/06/2007

DAVID A.

Once the work began it went quickly (half the time they gave me as an estimate!) and was consistently of a very high quality. Glen Bryant and his foreman, Jesse (or Chui?), are easy to talk to and their workers are very professional. Like most contractors, they tend to book as much work as they can, so sometimes the scheduling stuff can be a little difficult. Also, Glen B. is always busy, although he is certainly very organized. Trying to get hard figures and dates from him can be kind of a struggle, because I just don't think he's a paperwork kind of guy. However, the end results speak for themselves in terms of quality and I would highly recommend B&B Solutions for this kind of repair and remodeling work.

Description of Work
My house dates from 1908 but had an addition built sometime in the fifties. Rain runoff had been allowed to pool against the north wall for many years, rotting out the wall and the sub floor in the two rooms of the addition. B&B Solutions reframed, sheeted, and put on hardiplank siding on the 33' exterior wall. They rebuilt the sub floor in the 2 rooms of the addition. In one room, they poured a concrete slab, and in the other, they rebuilt the floor joists and put down OSB. In the process, they added some additional height to the foundation in some areas. They also skim coated the walls of both rooms to smooth over a hideous texture coat. In short, they pretty much rebuilt the addition except for the roof!

Category remodeling, home builders

11/08/2006

TRISH H.

I was not at all impressed with B & B's work ethic, as they started and stopped the work day arbitrarily, and progressed very slowly on the job. I was quoted a 2 to 3 day time line, and it took them more than a week to complete the job. At one point the owner, Mr Bryant, attempted to eliminate elements of the demo job that were verbally agreed to, and seemed unaware of when his workers were or were not at the job site. Their clean up following the demo was sloppy, and they did not restore soil to its original condition after the trenching. They even had to comeback out to uncross some wires related to the electrical work, after I noticed the only way the exterior motion lights worked was when the lights inside the garage were left on! I also felt Mr Bryant was a bit arrogant, as he reminded me on several occasions that mine was a small job that he ordinarily would not do, but for a delay on a large job he was working on elsewhere. I would definitely not hire B & B again.

Description of Work
B & B demolition a wooden carport attached to my garage, and added electrical service to the garage. B & B tapped into the main panel on my home, and trenched a 50 ft ditch through my backyard to lay the conduit necessary to run the line to my garage. Additionally, they added 2 exterior electrical outlets, motion lights on the front and side of the garage, and installed an electrical subpanel in the garage.

Category electrician, lighting, remodeling

08/23/2005

ROBERT D.

THEY REMODELED MY BEDROOM AND MY PARENT'S BEDROOMS. THEY DID A VERY NICE JOB AT IT AND THEY ALSO WERE VERY NICE TO ME AND THE ROOMS LOOK GOOD. I WOULD HIRE THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
THEY CAME TO OUR HOUSE WHICH IS VERY OLD AND THE ROOMS ARE VERY OLD TOO AND REMODELED IT.

Category remodeling

DiBara Masonry

Named "Top Masonry & Concrete Company" by Industry Oversight, we are a fourth generation masonry company, specializing in repairs, restorations and new installations of stone, block, brick, concrete and pavers, as well as waterproofing and sealing of any sort. No matter how odd, large or small the project may be, DiBara Masonry can provide exactly what you need, because with DiBara, expert advice is always free and expert service is always delivered. Our Story: Son of a third generation mason, DiBara Masonry's owner, Matthew DiBara, started working with a trowel and mortar beside his father at a young age on the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts. After deciding to move west and build up his company there, Matt left the cold weather behind but carried with him the knowledge and history of his Italian ancestors and ever since has delivered expert quality sure to make Pasquale proud.

Offers Coupon

Christopher Smith Electric

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below. I charge by the hour. Give me a call today and ask for details about an estimate!

Aff Construction

We specialize in drywall/sheet rock, plaster and stucco. Installs, repairs, finishing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL ADDITIONS & REMODELS INCLUDING KITCHENS & BATHS, CONCEPTS, 2 STORY ADD-ONS, CARPENTRY, CONCRETE, FOUNDATION, BLOCK WALLS, STUCCO, NEW CONSTRUCTION, HOME THEATERS, OFFICE & RESTAURANT REMODELS, TENANT IMPROVEMENTS & DESIGN & BUILDING PLANS.

POOL INSTALLATION & REPAIR.