Ary's General Construction

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2013

How much a project cost is based on the size and time of project length. Payments are broken down depending on how long the project takes....

EBA Roofing Inc

EBA ROOFING is committed to provide all their customers with the highest quality products, fast reliable service and the most competitive prices. We are offering free estimtes, please call our office to schedule an estimate. Call us at 1-800-260-9986

Kenneth Shenberger Plastering Inc.

I am a third generation Plastering contractor. I Been is business in California since !980. My family has been in the plastering industry since 1926 on the east coast. I have 46 total years experience in the plastering trade. I have completed over 1000 jobs in my career. We specialize in high end custom homes also smaller jobs: What we do: Interior: New blue board and plaster finishes,Colored lime plaster finishes, All types of Venetian Plaster Finishes, Concrete counter tops. Drywall repairs removal and refinishing of acoustic ceilings (aka Popcorn) Exterior :Pools and fountains: Remodels re-plastering all types of finishes, Scaffolding lath and plaster. All types of finishes, Sand blast re-stucco foam molding patching. Clean Reliable work. Owner supervised.

Paramount Pavers & Construction

General contractor in Los Angeles and the surrounding counties since 2001. specialize in building Room Additions (Plans to Finish) doing major remodeling. emphasize on giving personal attention as well as working real close up with the customers. I believe in 100% service and respect to the customers. Our Services : Room Additions, Bathroom Remodeling, Landscape, Hardscape, Complete Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, New Construction, Exterior Remodeling, Interior Remodeling, Painting Contractor, Electrical Contractor, Patio Remodeling, Decks, Patios, Retaining Walls, Swimming Pools, Law Voltage, Cement Work, Concrete Work, Bathroom Renovation, Bathroom Installation, Bathroom Removal, Bathroom Remodeling Ideas, Bathroom Replacement, Kitchen Renovation, Kitchen Installation, Kitchen Repair, Kitchen Remodeling Ideas, Kitchen Replacement, Home Addition Contractor, Framing Contractor, Drywall Contractor, Plumbing Contractor, Home Remodeling

09/04/2014

Description of Work

Category air duct cleaning

Our company offers many services in the construction field from remodeling to additions and even building from scratch.We service both commercial business and residential home

Check, Financing Available