arnie's handyman services

With Angi since July 2012

2929 s. palm grove ave.

Los Angeles, CA 90016

I'M A LICENSED CONTRACTOR, MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCED, I'VE BEEN DOING HANDY WORK FOR YEARS, BEEN LICENSED FOR MORE THAN 12 YEARS, NOT A SINGLE COMPLAINT, CHARGE BY THE JOB OR HOURLY....

03/09/2020

Joanne O.

I called Arnie's Handyman Services and scheduled an appointment. Arnie came on time and fixed a bathroom exhaust fan, removed old caulk and caulked a bathroom and kitchen sink, repaired the lights in a computer hutch, and repaired a leaking hand held shower hose. He did a great job!! I definitely will use him in the future.

Description of Work
Repair bathroom ceiling exhaust fan, chaulk, bathroom and kitchen sink, repair light in computer hutch, repair leaking handheld shower hosehose

01/13/2020

Lisa B.

I was able to make a next-day appointment for a overview of the work needed at my mother’s house. Arnie arrived promptly, reviewed what was needed, and provided an estimate for all but one plumbing issue. He explained very frankly that he could not estimate the cost of that repair until the source of the water could be determined. A date to do the work was set within a few days. Arnie again arrived on time and completed the majority of the work. Because he needed to purchase a new porch light, and because he could not find the leak, he arranged a follow-up appointment. Although the work is not yet complete, my mother has been happy with his professionalism and breadth of knowledge.

Description of Work
Various plumbing, electrical, and other tasks.

Category handyman service, plumbing

09/14/2018

Gretchen M.

Everything went great! Arnie was the only person I found that could help us with all of the things we needed repaired. We had him work on a bathroom leak which he found out that was not leaking just a stained floor. We thought we had to cut out, remove and replace the floor, which was not the case. Thanks to Arnie, he saved us a lot of work and money! He helped guide us and gave us solutions to repair things without tearing up the floor or bathroom. He did the same for us in the kitchen and found that there was a leak under the kitchen sink and repaired it without tearing up the floor and wall. The cabinets had to be removed to repair the leak and when he put them back, he replaced a moisture damaged bottom of the cabinet where the leak had been, and put back the countertop better than it was originally! He sealed things up to prevent moisture and water from getting under the cabinets. He even replaced the screen to our crawl space as an extra! The last few things he did was repair the molding at the bottom of the door in my daughter’s room and retiled our kitchen backsplash to a beautiful white subway tile. Arnie is an honest and a hard worker who cares about his craft, he also is fair with his pricing. My 1 year old daughter loved him. We are already planning to have him come back to help with more things in the future!

Description of Work
Check and find Leaks, Leak Repair, Kitchen Backsplash

02/20/2017

Julie F.

I called Arnie on Friday evening when I discovered the broken side gate laying on the front lawn during a recent rainstorm. I sent him photos to give him an idea of the work. He gave me a tentative estimate to be confirmed upon examination of the gate. He made and appointment with me for the following Monday morning. He arrived on time, stuck to the estimated amount minus the Angie's List discount. He very kindly worked in the light rain, for which I was grateful as my yard was left open and I have a dog. He did a great job and the gate looks and feels solid and secure.

Description of Work
The side gate of my house was damaged and broke off in the recent rain storm.

01/12/2017

Daniel K.

Great. Arnie was responsive, courteous, punctual and professional. Though the jobs required more work than originally anticipated, the price was still very reasonable..

Description of Work
Replaced light switch, replaced outdoor bulbs, fixtures and wiring, fixed shower, repaired 4 kitchen drawers.

02/01/2016

J. L.

Arnie showed up early, however, I was busy getting an estimate from someone else. The other people left just before Arnie's appointment time and I was ready for him, however, he had left without waiting or calling me. I called him several hours later and he thought I had someone working on the project. As I told him before, we're in the process getting estimates for the project and asked him if he still wanted to give one, however, he choose not to come back. Based on his actions, we probably won't contact him again.

Description of Work
Didn't perform any services.

08/28/2014

Kyle B.

Arnie was always on time, worked hard and late to get job done on time and was a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Wall built in house from studs to drywall/mudding.

Category drywall, handyman service

08/22/2012

Stephen P.

Arnie called a few days ahead to confirm and then arrived on time with his tools. He investigated the problem, gave me his recommended solution along with the fee, and then completed the job when I gave him the okay. He had to rip out the old drywall, repair the damage and then install a waterproof barrier. He asked permission to purchase the extra parts/supplies he needed in advance and then returned with receipts. The job was completed quickly and with no supervision necessary. When he was done, the place was clean and looked good as new, and my tenant was very happy.

Description of Work
I had water seeping into my rental apartment through the area where the wall meets the floor. He investigated, discovered the source of the problem and then repaired it, so the problem was solved. He had to rip out the old drywall, installed a waterproof barrier, install new drywall and then paint. He has also repaired my side gate, rehung my front door, replaced two outdoor hose spigots, repaired a toilet, installed interior lights, stopped a leaky faucet, and completed several other small jobs around my home and garden. -Steve P.

Category drywall, handyman service, garage builders, interior painters, doors

Diditan Group Remodeling

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting, Flooring and Ceramic Tile services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Offers by Diditan Group Remodeling on Angi
    PULU&Sons

We specialize in concrete services, repairs, pouring, leveling, driveways, walkways, stamped patios, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

House Painting Inc

Additional Phones - (800) 540-6004, (818) 957-1202, (626) 350-1578, (310) 477-9667, (818) 888-1857, (310) 540-5005, (323) 730-0544. Award wining. 10 employees. Over 730 happy reviews from Angie's List members. Please visit our website at www.housepaintinginc.com

FRAMING: new walls, wall repairs, removing damage wood, additions. DRYWALL: new or patching, PAINTING: interior and exterior, from a single wall to the entire house ELECTRICITY: updating outlets and switches, adding or replacing lights, recessed lights, ceiling fans PLUMBING: fixing any kind of leaks, replacing faucets or toilets, or copper repiping. Water hea DOORS: new doors, doors adjusments, hardware, cabinet doors FENCE: new fence, fence repair YOU NAME IT!!!

COOKING SERVICES