ANR Roofing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2006

We are offering virtual estimating on all re roofing projects.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We service Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, and San Gabriel Valley. We do not service outside of this range. ANR Roofing & Solar is a roofing company with over 30 years of experience in the industry. We are proud of our reputation for building high quality, well constructed roofs that are built to last. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the knowledge and support necessary to keep their roofs and dwellings in excellent shape. Our crews are highly trained, efficient, courteous and will provide professional workmanship. Our foremen are seasoned and very detail oriented. They will repair, replace or build your roof in a safe and conscientious manner. We are based in Eagle Rock, a community in northeast Los Angeles County, just south of Glendale. Please feel free to drop by the office if you are in our neighborhood and our friendly sales staff will be happy to discuss your roofing project. You may also call us at (323)982-9505 or fill out our online roofing estimate form to set up an appointment for us to assess and measure your roof. Award winning. Additional email - freeestimates@anrroofing.net ...

We are a boutique construction company with more than 15 years of experience. We provide services to Los Angeles and Orange County and its surrounding areas. Operating as a one-stop-shop, we offer a variety of construction solutions to our clients; guiding them every step of the way. Through meetings with architects and engineers, design solutions and 3D renderings, on-site construction and more. Being one of the top-rated construction companies in Southern California we are dedicated to giving our clients the best possible experience, making sure their visions and dreams are being brought to life. We specialize in major home renovations, kitchen and bathroom remodels, additions, garage conversions (ADU) and new construction. Our designers and staff will keep you updated and involved as much or as little as you would like. We will provide you with a 3D rendering concept design, illustrating the outcome of your project. Our goal is to transform your house into your dream home. Providing you with Construction expertise, caring customer service representatives, top-rated subcontractors and trustworthy crews on the field. We are here to serve our community of clients making sure you are 100% satisfied and proud of your new home.

A1 American Roofing understands how important your home and business is to you and the significant investment involved for quality roof installation or roof restoration. As a reputable and professional roofing repair contractor, we offer years of roofing experience that includes a complete and comprehensive range of roof services that are designed to enhance curb appeal, provide energy efficiency and increase the value of your business or commercial property.

For the past 30 years we have been providing quality roofing throughout Los Angeles County and Ventura County. Using our own employees (no sub-contractors) we have a commitment to quality work and affordable solutions to your roofing needs. “Customer Service is our #1 priority” For that reason, we are dedicated to quality service and deliver the very best skill and workmanship in the roofing industry for your roofing project. We will do everything possible to fulfill your roofing needs and earn your complete trust and satisfaction.

03/04/2021

Andy replied promptly,did a inspection within 2 days, gave a reasonable quote with full explanation of what was required. The work started within 2 weeks. The workers were professional and courteous . The work was completed quickly with complete clean up.

Description of Work
Roof Removal and installation Certainteed Presidential

Category decks

10/06/2020

ANR Roofing did a terrific job re-roofing my house in 2018. A few weeks ago I noticed a pounding water issue, which had damaged a section of the roof. I called ANR and they immediately sent someone out to repair the roof. Since it was a structural issue and not a roof installation issue, it was not covered under warranty. However, ANR still handled the job right away as a courtesy. Very happy with...

Description of Work
Silicon coating for roof damage.

Category roofing,chimney repair

01/22/2020

They were very professional, did a great job.

Description of Work
Roof repairs

11/15/2017

It didn't go. It's been over a month and I was still waiting to be scheduled. Never got a phone call about it in the whole month. I had to call them twice to see when they would come out. On the last call they still said "we are working on the schedule." Thats when I told them I was disappointed in their customer service. When I said that they guy transferred me to another person. The new person s...

Description of Work
I have two house on my property that the roofs need some fixing.

The Season is here once again and you can expect the good contractors to be 1-2 months back log. I am working on our commitment to our perspective clients. I would like to extend my sincere apologies to this member he was on schedule this week to be serviced no work was completed. We wish you nothing but the best as you move forward. Happy Holidays.

10/18/2017

Exceptional, from beginning to completion. Andy and his crew were professional, reliable and neat. The final product is amazing. I live in Eagle Rock and chose a company that is Eagle Rock based. ANR Roofing was truly a great choice and a great way to begin my remodeling process. Bravo!

Description of Work
Complete home roof.

Roofing. Energy efficiency auditing. Gutter repair & replacement. Insulation. Skylights. Solar panels & attic fans

Foam roofing