ANR Roofing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2006

We service Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, and San Gabriel Valley. We do not service outside of this range. ANR Roofing & Solar is a roofing company with over 30 years of experience in the industry. We are proud of our reputation for building high quality, well constructed roofs that are built to last. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the knowledge and support necessary to keep their roofs and dwellings in excellent shape. Our crews are highly trained, efficient, courteous and will provide professional workmanship. Our foremen are seasoned and very detail oriented. They will repair, replace or build your roof in a safe and conscientious manner. We are based in Eagle Rock, a community in northeast Los Angeles County, just south of Glendale. Please feel free to drop by the office if you are in our neighborhood and our friendly sales staff will be happy to discuss your roofing project. You may also call us or fill out our online roofing estimate form to set up an appointment for us to assess and measure your roof. Award winning. ...

PVC Single Ply Cool Roof

+6 more images

roofing202290065
Remove 5 Layers, Structural Repairs, rafter tails, Shingles,
Cool Roof project

roofing

202290065

roofing (314)gutter repair (35)skylight installation (12)insulation (8)decks & porches (6)solar companies (5)chimney repair (2)home remodeling (1)

05/04/2022

Michael G.

Andy and everyone at ANR Roofing was fantastic. I hired them for a total reroof. They provided a detailed proposal, were always responsive to my questions, and they let me know ahead of time of what extra costs might arise during the project. The crew showed up on time and actually finished the project early. Andy also went out of his way to help me get a Cool Roof rebate from LADWP. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Description of Work
Total Reroof

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], we appreciate you choosing us as your contractor of choice. Welcome to the family of ANR Roofing satisfied customers. We are building a legacy for the future with my son taking an interest in the firm for a 3rd generation contractor. We will be here for you should you need our services. We also have a general B license for remodeling/construction should the need arise.

04/30/2022

Nicole V.

Very professional company, honest, and the work was completed faster than expected. They really worked with me to do what we needed within my budget, even though we had to go way over -it was definitely needed for our super old 98 year old house. For their honesty & professionalism, I feel the work & material is to notch. I am very happy with this company and would highly recommend. Definitely hiring again if needed again.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category gutter repair, remodeling, roofing

Work Completed On 03/14/2022

Review for ANR Roofing - 4743 Eagle Rock Blvd, Los Angeles, CA - 39718556

Welcome to the family of ANR Roofing satisfied customers. We appreciate you choosing us as your contractor of choice. There was a challenge with this build as the roof was expired, multiple layers, structural failures, rafter tails, Ridge boards, fascia, I mean this is as bad as it gets! We were able to give this client options that met their budget and completed it on time. The build is structurally sound wit a beautiful cool roof! Now the family can sit down and once again go to sleep to the beautiful sound of rain or have a cup of coffee and enjoy the stormy day.

04/29/2022

Mary B.

It went very well. They came in, they took care the problem and I'm very satisfied. Reasonable price.

Description of Work
It was for roofing.

Work Completed On 03/29/2022

It was such a pleasure to meet you, should you need assistance for any other of your commercial properties, we also are certified metal installers, low sloped, tile, bathroom and kitchen remodels, floors, ADU conversions. We are here to serve the community. Thank you [Member Name Removed] for choosing ANR Roofing!

04/27/2022

Gloria M.

It was outstanding, I could not complaint. The workers were clean, they came, did their job, they had great customer service. I was able to communicate with them, they cleaned up everyday, and they came prepared to work. The company was pretty efficient with the contract and the owner and organizer were very professional. Great company, I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
They removed and replaced a beautiful roof on our 1909 home.

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] It was my privilege to offer great service to you and welcome you into the family of ANR satisfied customers.

12/14/2021

Marit I.

I initially gave ANR a 5-star review. The first 2-1/2 years were fine. After that, however, the roof leaks in the same spot year after year. They never spend more than 20 minutes on the roof before announcing that the repair is complete. The “repair” only lasts until the next year. I’ve just placed my 2nd call of 2021 since the “repair” made this spring didn’t hold up for even 8 or 9 months. Very disappointed and concerned for the structural damage the persistent leak may have caused.

Description of Work
tear off and re-roof

Category decks, roofing

Work Completed On 12/14/2021

Hi Angi member we take it very serious and will honour warranties. We will go back and inspect our work sometimes it does become a process of elimination. I personally went back out with my superintendent to make sure we resolved the problem. There has been storms this year and have not heard back. No news is good news? We will resolve all and any problems with our work.

03/04/2021

Beth G.

Andy replied promptly,did a inspection within 2 days, gave a reasonable quote with full explanation of what was required. The work started within 2 weeks. The workers were professional and courteous . The work was completed quickly with complete clean up.

Description of Work
Roof Removal and installation Certainteed Presidential

Category decks

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

10/06/2020

ben L.

ANR Roofing did a terrific job re-roofing my house in 2018. A few weeks ago I noticed a pounding water issue, which had damaged a section of the roof. I called ANR and they immediately sent someone out to repair the roof. Since it was a structural issue and not a roof installation issue, it was not covered under warranty. However, ANR still handled the job right away as a courtesy. Very happy with them and would hire them again for sure!

Description of Work
Silicon coating for roof damage.

Category roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

01/22/2020

Lance A.

They were very professional, did a great job.

Description of Work
Roof repairs

Work Completed On 01/22/2020

11/15/2017

Mars S.

It didn't go. It's been over a month and I was still waiting to be scheduled. Never got a phone call about it in the whole month. I had to call them twice to see when they would come out. On the last call they still said "we are working on the schedule." Thats when I told them I was disappointed in their customer service. When I said that they guy transferred me to another person. The new person said the same thing that they are working on scheduling. So I said "ok, I wanted to cancel the work." His response was "Oh, we can send the team out today or tomorrow." So it took over a month and me calling them and waiting and getting upset and letting them know I was upset for them to be able to send a team asap. No Thanks!!! This is the worst customer service I have every experienced.

Description of Work
I have two house on my property that the roofs need some fixing.

Work Completed On 11/15/2017

The Season is here once again and you can expect the good contractors to be 1-2 months back log. I am working on our commitment to our perspective clients. I would like to extend my sincere apologies to this member he was on schedule this week to be serviced no work was completed. We wish you nothing but the best as you move forward. Happy Holidays.

10/18/2017

Sheryl O.

Exceptional, from beginning to completion. Andy and his crew were professional, reliable and neat. The final product is amazing. I live in Eagle Rock and chose a company that is Eagle Rock based. ANR Roofing was truly a great choice and a great way to begin my remodeling process. Bravo!

Description of Work
Complete home roof.

Work Completed On 10/07/2017

09/19/2017

Jeffrey D.

Great, they did an awesome job. They kept me updated along the way and were very honest about the work. I'm very happy with my new roof. They wouldn't leave until I was completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Needed my roof re done.

Work Completed On 09/15/2017

05/19/2017

Arthur M.

Very well. It was apparently a small job for them, but turned out to be more complicated than they expected b/c of joints between different parts of the roof. With interruptions due to weather, the whole job took 2-3 weeks. But they were diligent, competent, did only minimal damage to the garden and none to the house. When I asked them to come back to put another coat on part of the flat roof and to do some cleanup they came right away with no fuss. The new roof looks great.

Description of Work
Repair/replace tile portion of roof on 1350 sq. ft. home. It had been a long time since the last repair, and so few of the existing tiles were good that they replaced them all. They also put coating on the flat part of the roof and replaced the gutters.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 05/19/2017

04/05/2017

Zeb W.

After researching roofing firms to hire here on Angie's List, I decided to go with ANR roofing because of the volume of reviews. I scheduled a time (February 22nd, 2017) for them to come to the site and evaluate. Ricardo, one of their estimators, showed up and performed the evaluation. I actually found his recommendations and guidance very helpful - he told me a couple of the roofs were in good enough condition and didn't need to be replaced, and told me that he'd have a quote out to me within the week for the small roof section that would need to be replaced. He explained to please be patient as they had a lot going on and it would probably take about a month for the work to be done. I can certainly understand this (amidst all the heavy rain we had this year) and agreed to the timeline. After not hearing back from them for over a month (I never received a quote or any other follow up information), I called them back on April 3 to find out what the situation was. They then told me that the job was too small and they weren't going to quote it.... after being patient (as they requested) and waiting to hear from them for over a month, they just abandoned my job without any notice. I wasted over a month of time that I could have really used to schedule another contractor and proceed with the work I needed done. Now my repair project is behind schedule. I can understand a contractor not wanting a job if it's too small...but if you tell someone you're going to quote the work, and that it's going to take some time to do the work so "please be patient," I think it's incredibly unprofessional to abandon the job without even having the courtesy to call. The canned email I just received from the owner, Andy Chavez, did nothing to fix the situation. (Posted below in it's entirety). If I had received this email within a few days of the estimate, I would have been disappointed but would have understood. Getting this almost a month and half later was not helpful. ___ Hi , We appreciate the business but are currently experiencing a high volume of estimate requests and cannot respond or fulfill your project inquiry. We value you as a customer but unfortunately, we are not able to service your roofing needs today. If you are not able to find a contractor to your liking and would like to circle back with our 5 Star firm please feel free to do so at the end of the following month. Our apologies and best wishes! Sincerely, Andy Chavez Owner [*** Link removed ***] "No Problems, Just Solutions" 5018 Eagle Rock Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90041 Office:(323) 982-9505 Fax: (323) 259-9892

Description of Work
Roofing repairs

Work Completed On 02/22/2017

Need A Metal Roof? Standing Seam Metal roofs many profiles if you are concerned about fires. Stone coated roofs that look like tile, wood shake, and weigh less than asphalt shingles. Really! Thank you Members for your continued support we appreciate your Business! I would like to apologize to this member. We have had many requests and have now put in place this email. I like to help everyone, as you can see by the many good reviews when we actually do work. In our haste we have dropped the ball and our ratings as you can see with have fallen to a "B". Not because of workmanship but when it gets busy we trey to help everyone regardless of the size of job. This is the time to get your roofs done as the winter approaches. Most the good roofers will have a backlog so get on their schedule and save a spot with a deposit !

03/13/2017

Nick F.

They never showed up to the appointment. I scheduled a time with them and waited all day, no response

Description of Work
I needed my roof patched

Work Completed On 09/13/2016

I cannot find you on my system. I apologize for your inconvenience and wish you the best as you move forward. I ask everyone to go to my web site and fill out estimate request form in order to keep track of all perspective clients in the order received.

02/27/2017

Mark Y.

I called and the receptionist told me I had to complete a form online first. I completed the form and never heard back. Not even a courtesy return call or email. Too busy to even call back or respond to an email? That speaks volumes to me about the quality and character of this company.

Description of Work
My roof was leaking

Work Completed On 02/27/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], seems we are on a roll with your F ratings on my firm. Seems we cannot get a hold of you yet your f ratings continue to hurt my company with your many reports. You may want to try another Firm. I wish you the best as you move forward.

02/11/2017

Paul I.

Work seemed to be done well, at least the roof isn't leaking now. The guys who actually did the work seemed to know what they were doing. The problem was that we had the job surveyed and got an estimate, and then had to wait almost a month for the work to be done. We were told several times the work would be done soon, or on a certain day, but we only got one days notice of the work actually being completed. It was stressful, risky with all the rain lately, and made us question the professionalism of the company we had hired. We wouldn't hire them again.

Description of Work
A section of my roof was leaking and needed to be patched

Work Completed On 02/09/2017

We are offering to cover or make temporary repairs if you sign with us. We are scheduling in the order received. WE ARE HERE TO HELP. Beware of fly by night contractors.

12/23/2016

Tony G.

They responded to my initial inquiry but I never received an estimate for the work requested or recontacted after several voicemail messages requesting an update on the status of the written estimate. This was 2 weeks prior to Christmas so being closed for the holidays can't possibly be the reason for their lack of response. There was zero communication from ANR which makes it difficult to understand how they received such high marks for their services. This is a followup to my review...after left my review someone called and left a message on my phone stating because of the rains they haven't been able to get back to me and apologized saying my estimate was now sent and should be in my email...I checked the Inbox, the Spam folder and automatic Delete folder and NOTHING!....DONE!

Description of Work
Re-roofing and repairs

Work Completed On 12/12/2016

HI we have good reviews because do good work. Most the bad ones are not work related. We may have a bad email on this one. I will reach out to this customer today. A proposal was drafted and emailed on the 23rd. Do I deserve an F? I will follow up. Due to the high volume of requests we do have a backlog sorry for the inconvenience. Opportunity Attached File ANR Roofing Letter_Tony [Member Name Removed].pdf Help for this Page Attachment Detail Attachment Owner Andy Chavez Related To [Member Name Removed] Private Not Checked File Name ANR Roofing Letter_Tony [Member Name Removed].pdf Description Size 2.53MB View file Created By Andy Chavez, 12/23/2016 3:59 PM Modified By Andy Chavez, 12/23/2016 3:59 PM

12/14/2016

Michael C.

There was some issue with some damage and it took a minute for them to come and get that fixed. Then, there was a kind of big discrepancy from the estimate to what the actual work was. There was definitely not a good communication between their estimator and the guy actually running the job. I would consider using them again.

Description of Work
I originally got a bid from ANR Roofing and they actually did the work of replacing the roof on the house.

Work Completed On 09/10/2016

11/08/2016

Michael C.

PROS: Prompt friendly quote was done. Work started quickly and was finished quickly. Clear contract and accommodated a lot of fascia repair as well as painted the new wood. New roof didn't leak and looks good CONS: Some trees and plants on the property were damaged. A retaining wall block on my property went missing. The Cable wire was unconnected and left draped over the roof. Some of the details discussed when the quote was done didn't end up being conveyed to who was actually doing the work. Some rolled asphalt was used on some of the flatter services and the color doesn't match the shingles at all.

Description of Work
Replaced roof on duplex and garage

Work Completed On 11/08/2016

10/24/2016

WYLIE D.

Visited the store he suggested and, while they didn't carry the size of products to do such small jobs, they told me where to go and how to fix my leaking roof. Bottom line: I spent about $75 on materials and did it myself. It rained hard last night and there was no leaking. If I have another roofing issue, I will definitely call ANR first.

Description of Work
After it rained, I noticed a small leak in our bedroom ceiling. I went up on the roof and noticed some water that had "ponded" on our flat roof. The area "ponded" was 2 feet X 6 feet X 1/2inch deep. I called ANR and told them my problem. The person I spoke to said that it really didn't make financial sense for me to pay them their minimum fee for such a small job. He asked me if I was good at fixing things. He then told me the products that I needed to get and where to get them.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 10/20/2016

05/11/2016

Grace S.

It was a pleasure to work with Andy, Jr., Ricardo and their crew. They arrived on time for the 3 days it took to complete the roof. Communications through emails and phone calls were helpful and informative. Courtesy calls were made at the end of work days to listen to any concerns I had. I did have a problem getting the permit, but Andy was always optimistic and assured me it would be solved. Everything went smoothly. Great company! Beautiful roof!

Description of Work
ANR removed existing roofing, installed shingle roofing system, installed O'Hagin vents for ventilation on garage roof, replaced dry roof boards, removed existing attic fans, installed two Natural Light 12 watt solar attic fans, painted flashings, and installed a new ridge cap to match shingle color.

Work Completed On 05/04/2016

05/09/2016

KATHY W.

We thought they did a very good job. They responded to our emails very quickly and Jerry was the one who came out and gave the estimate. He explained everything very thoroughly for us, we were very pleased.

Description of Work
They repaired and replaced part of the roof that was leaking.