ANR Roofing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2006

We are offering virtual estimating on all re roofing projects.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We service Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, and San Gabriel Valley. We do not service outside of this range. ANR Roofing & Solar is a roofing company with over 30 years of experience in the industry. We are proud of our reputation for building high quality, well constructed roofs that are built to last. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the knowledge and support necessary to keep their roofs and dwellings in excellent shape. Our crews are highly trained, efficient, courteous and will provide professional workmanship. Our foremen are seasoned and very detail oriented. They will repair, replace or build your roof in a safe and conscientious manner. We are based in Eagle Rock, a community in northeast Los Angeles County, just south of Glendale. Please feel free to drop by the office if you are in our neighborhood and our friendly sales staff will be happy to discuss your roofing project. You may also call us at (323)982-9505 or fill out our online roofing estimate form to set up an appointment for us to assess and measure your roof. Award winning. Additional email - freeestimates@anrroofing.net ...

Eco Grizzly

Eco Grizzly is a family owned company who believes that the client comes first. Responsibility, professionality, honesty, transparency and client satisfaction is in our top priority. We care for you and your family’s health. Our Family trained team of technicians uses their experience to ensure you get the result you thought after. Eco Grizzly is a proud supporter of the United states military as all our technicians are ex-military soldiers willing to give it all for your satisfaction. As a family owned company who cares about the community and neighborhood as they are a part of our own one. That’s why we decided as a family to give back. When you do business with Eco Grizzly your supporting each part of our community. 5% of our earning goes to donation of your choice, be a part of the change! Eco Grizzly Chimney Services works in LA County, Orange County, and Ventura County, we will come wherever you need us!

Offers by Eco Grizzly on Angi
Preferred Remodeling

Preferred Remodeling and Development is a Los Angeles based company that provides roofing services with a commitment to delivering excellent products and exceptional services to our customers. PRD has been serving Southern California for over 25 years. We provide our customers with superior quality roof systems through the use of skilled workers, professional project management, and fair business practices. PRD stands behind every project with pride and integrity. We treat our staff, customers, and suppliers with mutual respect and sensitivity recognizing the importance of safety. Our goal is to build lasting relationships, striving for complete customer satisfaction of all projects we undertake. We provide the strongest workmanship warranty in the industry. When you put your trust in us, you can be confident that you will have a roof that is installed by some of the most experienced and skilled professionals.

Home Renew 360

Home Renew 360 is your complete home improvement company. We offer many remodeling services that will help you and your family create the home of your dreams in an efficient, sustainable, healthy manner. Our company has over 30 years of combined experience providing exemplary service to home owners in the greater Southern California area. Home Renew 360 has the expertise and experience to apply our craftsmanship to any size remodeling project. Our goal is to make sure the job is done right and on time.

Offers by Home Renew 360 on Angi

03/04/2021

Andy replied promptly,did a inspection within 2 days, gave a reasonable quote with full explanation of what was required. The work started within 2 weeks. The workers were professional and courteous . The work was completed quickly with complete clean up.

Description of Work
Roof Removal and installation Certainteed Presidential

Category decks

10/06/2020

ANR Roofing did a terrific job re-roofing my house in 2018. A few weeks ago I noticed a pounding water issue, which had damaged a section of the roof. I called ANR and they immediately sent someone out to repair the roof. Since it was a structural issue and not a roof installation issue, it was not covered under warranty. However, ANR still handled the job right away as a courtesy. Very happy with...

Description of Work
Silicon coating for roof damage.

Category roofing,chimney repair

01/22/2020

They were very professional, did a great job.

Description of Work
Roof repairs

11/15/2017

It didn't go. It's been over a month and I was still waiting to be scheduled. Never got a phone call about it in the whole month. I had to call them twice to see when they would come out. On the last call they still said "we are working on the schedule." Thats when I told them I was disappointed in their customer service. When I said that they guy transferred me to another person. The new person s...

Description of Work
I have two house on my property that the roofs need some fixing.

The Season is here once again and you can expect the good contractors to be 1-2 months back log. I am working on our commitment to our perspective clients. I would like to extend my sincere apologies to this member he was on schedule this week to be serviced no work was completed. We wish you nothing but the best as you move forward. Happy Holidays.

10/18/2017

Exceptional, from beginning to completion. Andy and his crew were professional, reliable and neat. The final product is amazing. I live in Eagle Rock and chose a company that is Eagle Rock based. ANR Roofing was truly a great choice and a great way to begin my remodeling process. Bravo!

Description of Work
Complete home roof.

Roofing. Energy efficiency auditing. Gutter repair & replacement. Insulation. Skylights. Solar panels & attic fans

Foam roofing