Animal Capture Wildlife Control

With Angi since February 2010

Cost is determined by the job. Award winning. Animal Capture Wildlife Control calls for solutions for both animal and man alike by freeing your home or business of all skunk, raccoon, opossum, bat, coyote, and snake problems in a timely fashion. We are the company you have relied on for years! We service all of greater Los Angeles to Bakersfield. We have the expertise and experience to solve diverse problems such as skunk removal, skunk trapping under buildings and decks, raccoon removal, raccoon trapping in attics and under floors, opossum removal, and opossum trapping in attics and under floors. We are also experts in dead animal removal. When an animal dies in the attic, under floor or in the wall it takes an expert to search and locate the animal. We carry out inspections in attics and under floors while these animals are still in these locations. Most importantly we have the knowledge to search out the damage done by these animals. Our job is to safely and humanely put an end to your uninvited wildlife guests. We accomplish this by educating our customers about these animals, the damage they cause, and where the animals are entering, so this does NOT happen again! We remove skunks, raccoons, opossums, and other wildlife immediately if possible or we will set up humane traps that catch these animals alive. Our goal is to eliminate future problems and insure the safety of your property and you!...

Green Termite & Pest Control

As you know, our company name is Green Termite & Pest Control. The reason why we decided our name as "Green" is because the first thing comes in our mind when we think of "Green" is fresh. Just like this word, we would like to give our customers a clean and a fresh service every time with our eco-friendly (Non-Toxic) or traditional pesticides. We are the most reliable termite and pest control company in Los Angeles and Orange County. Our experienced exterminators and inspectors will give you a service just like treating their own house. We always try to be different from the other companies by providing a H.O.P.E (Honest, Optimal, Persistence, and Essential) service with a reasonable price. The customer's satisfaction and convenience are our priority. We promise we'll give you a quality service every time. We're ready for home owners, real estate agents/brokers, property managements, escrow, and etc related service. Call us today for a honest and convenient service and try our free termite & pest inspection

Surf City Termite & Pest Control

"My core value is to offer the highest level of customer service to my clients, they need a pest professional they can trust and who is there every step of the way." - Gabriela Terrazas Family Owned & Operated, We do all our own work (no subcontracting). Payment is due on completion of work, Financing plan may be available on certain jobs. Additional Location: 10868 Drury Ln, Lynwood, CA 90262

Offers by Surf City Termite & Pest Control on Angi
Orkin

We've been here from the beginning. Our more than 120 years of pest control experience began in 1901. In that time, we've become an industry leader in specialized protection against common pests including insects, termites, and more. Our experience ensures your peace of mind. We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee to ensure your complete satisfaction with our services.

04/01/2018

Jeremy and Ben did a thorough and professional job in capturing and removing for release 4 raccoons and 2 opossums that were damaging my yard. They first did a property assessment, listened to all my concerns and answered all questions, then set and baited cages. Over a period of approximately two weeks, several animals were caught. They were extremely responsive to my phone calls and arrived very promptly to pick up the captured animals. They display a strong commitment to their work and a deep understanding of nature and the details of their work.

Description of Work
Capture and remove several nuisance wild animals doing damage to my landscape

09/25/2017

They were terrific. Prompt service as I was freaking out a little. Calmed me down. Success!

Description of Work
Had mother and baby raccoons under house. Over a 2 wk period they caught all of them and sealed hole.

07/17/2017

Jeremy and his crew were great. They know what they are doing. Over a week we caught 6 animals. No problems since. Each time we called to say there were animals in the traps, they came right out.

Description of Work
Our dog was going crazy barking at unknown animals at night in our yard. We were concerned that they could hurt our dog.

06/20/2017

This company did a great job for me removing my skunk problem. The owner, Jeremy, set up traps near my open crawl space and taught me how to use them. He always took my calls and answered my questions, including how to let an opossum out of one of the traps on the second day. After four days and no skunks he came back out to check under the house, remove the traps and seal up the crawl space. The smell had increased overnight and he confirmed my suspicions that a skunk had died. He crawled under the house, bagged it, sprayed the area with an odor control solution that I provided and tightly sealed up my crawl space. He even insisted on putting the cardboard shield for the traps in the recycle bin himself. I highly recommend Animal Capture Wildlife.

Description of Work
Removal of source of a skunk smell under the house.

03/20/2017

not squirrels or raccoons but rats. no services provided but helpful info. glad for their advice.

Description of Work
animal evidence in attic

07/13/2016

There was a horrible smell in the house which was coming from one of the air vents near the floor. There were also flies. It was obviously a dead animal. I looked on Angie's List for dead animal removal and found Animal Capture Wildlife Control. They had good reviews and I liked the fact that they don't kill animals. They remove dead animals, but capture live animals humanely and release them into the wild. I called them and made an appointment for the next morning. Near the end of the two-hour window they called and said they were running a little late, because they had found a mother raccoon and had been looking for the babies. Ben arrived a little while later. He was very nice and professional. I explained the problem. First he looked all the way around the house and shined his flashlight into every space underneath the house. He found nothing in this first exam. Then he came in to look at the air vent where the smell was coming from. He said he could see very clearly in there and there was nothing; that space is not long so he could see clear through to the back. The smell was still there but had diminished significantly from a day or two before, and there were no more flies. Ben said this means it must have been something very small, like a mouse. If it were a rat, it would still smell horrible. He said it was most likely in the wall, not under the house, but said he could check under the house if I wanted him to, for peace of mind. I asked him to please do this. He put on coveralls, gloves & mask and crawled under the house. Afterward, he said he went all the way through to the middle of the house, to a spot where there was an old sump pump, where he could almost stand up. He said he looked everywhere and checked for droppings and prints, but found none. He said it was pretty clean down there. He explained that in a day or so the smell should be gone; I should just turn on the fan and use scented candles or other aromatherapy to freshen it up. (I later did that and it worked.) He said that nature takes care of the decomposition, so that in a few days a small animal like this is only a skeleton. I told him I was concerned about fly eggs and maggots. He said that's not a worry, because once the host animal is decomposed, there won't be any maggots. Ben said that in similar situations, some clients insist that they chop up their walls until the dead creature is found and removed, and their walls end up looking like Swiss cheese. But he said trying to find something that small in walls is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Normally the full cost for dead animal removal, which had been quoted to me over the phone, is $250 ($50 service call, $100 inspection, $100 removal of one dead animal). But since there was no dead animal to be removed, that $100 cost was eliminated. I also got a discount as an Angie's List member. They only take cash or checks, no credit cards. I highly recommend Animal Capture.

Description of Work
Thoroughly inspected inside, outside and under house for a dead animal but found none; determined that a very small animal like a mouse must have died in the wall.

01/26/2016

Found some access points and identified intruders as rats. Recommended other company to do work. Friendly and professional, answered all our questions and took time to show us what he saw.

Description of Work
Inspected property and attic for rodents.

Category pest control,animal removal

04/10/2015

This went more smoothly than I expected. Jeremy originally thought he'd have to cut a hole in the ceiling above the bathtub, but somehow he was able to determine the babies were at the base of the wall in the hallway, not in the attic where I had been hearing the mother.

Description of Work
Jeremy thoroughly inspected my house to find out where the raccoons were entering, set a trap on the roof, and the mother raccoon was caught on the second night. He came over bright and early that morning, and determined where the babies were, cut a couple of holes in a wall, and gently removed them.

01/16/2015

Jeremy came out to home within a few hours of calling him, when I noticed a skunk under our home. He was prompt, professional and honest. He set correct expectations, we agreed and then he immediately went to work setting traps. Today upon romving a captured possum, in one of the traps, he offered to crawl under the house to do a thorough inspection to be sure the skunk wasnt there, He discovered the the skunk was still there, and he said he could go under and pull it out! He did just that, crawled under the house, got sprayed, but wanted to be sure he got the skunk which he handled humanely. We saw the skunk (from a safe distance) and then he was kind enough to help me secure the access area until we handle boarding up the area. Jeremy took it upon himself to offer or suggest going under the house to be sure that we have handle the issue, he really spend a fair amount time looking, as the skunk was hiding, but due to Jeremy doing what he needed to, the skunk revealed himself, and Jeremy without hesitation, went back under and pulled him out! This was a great relief to us, Jeremy had trapped a few possums prior and handled each call to remove the animal and reset the trap, with extreme professionalism, This last visit brought to completion, the mission. I would highly recommend Jeremy, he is honest, professional and truly a pro at what he does!!

Description of Work
He crawled under our home to remove a live skunk

11/17/2014

Jeremy was extremely professional in dealing with the problem throughout. He is very experienced and explained in detail all steps necessary to trap the possum. He located a hole in the roofline that other exterminators had failed to find, set a humane trap for the animal, and accurately predicted that the possum would be trapped that evening. He came early the next day to retrieve the animal so that it could be humanely released at a remote location. He also left another trap in place to catch any additional animals that might have been in the attic. This trap stayed in place for a couple more days, and then Jeremy returned to remove it. So altogether Jeremy made three trips to my house and relocated one live animal. He is very professional, very confident and did exactly what he promised he would do, which is terrific. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Trapped and removed a possum from the attic, located entry hole where the possum was getting access to the attic, left an additional trap for 3 days to make sure that no other possums were still in the attic

Category pest control,animal removal

Pest control & animal removal - raccoons, skunks, opossums, squirrels, bats, snakes, dead animal removal, attic & under floor inspections, bat inspections, property inspection- snakes & dens.