AMA Construction Incorporated

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2009

5522 Via Marisol

Los Angeles, CA 90042

Whether you are looking to build a new home or remodel an existing one, AMA Construction Incorporated is ready to make your vision come true. Our service delivery approach is anchored by one simple goal - provide high quality construction services on time and within our client’s budget. AMA Construction has achieved a 95% repeat client business rate due to the integrity, honesty and attention to detail we give each project, regardless of size or scope. Over 90% of our clientele are from the entertainment industry. We are strong believers in letting the quality of our work speak for itself. We therefore invite you to view our project portfolio and client testimonials or contact us if you have specific questions. Additonal contact: Abraham Gutierrez (323) 864-1697....

11/27/2012

aleana M.

It started great and ended great.

Description of Work
We hired AMA construction to do a huge add on to our home. We added 1900 square feet and they did a total redo of our entire home which is 4900 square feet. They also did our driveway, gate, walkways, pool, backyard patio. They redid our cabinets in the kitchen and all the wood work and cabinets through out the house. The list goes on and I have Much Praise for them. They did Excellent, Quality work. We are very happy. Our home is beautiful! Also, we trust them in our home even when I'm not here. That's the truth. They became our friends. I highly recommend them and we are very very picky.

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, home builders, basement remodeling

10/10/2012

marco D.

I think I explained all of that in my other review. It went very well. Super straight and direct to deal with. Very honest and always with a big smile. Finishing was great and ALL of our friends are amazed with the results of our newly remodeled home.

Description of Work
Remodel of a house that was built in the 50's. They did an amazing job. Expect the guys to be really nice. They want the project to go really well and it shows. They became our friends by the end of the project because they are so good at their job and are such nice people ....not sure what else I can say. Oh ya...they offer straight pricing without playing games. We have hired the wrong contractors in the past that are really inexpensive and it ended up costing us way more money with agravation and having to bring in qualified contractors to redo the work. That is how we met AMA Construction. They fixed a problem that a terrible contractor did and after that we decided to stick with AMA Construction.

Category remodeling, home builders, woodworking, home remodeling, sunrooms, basement remodeling

09/29/2011

SEAN C.

We didn't use them; but they were great. The experience was good. It is kind of a long process, and I haven't had the work done yet. I need to review all of the estimates again. Their bid was really good. I think the price was a little high compared to other ones. It is not all about the price and I understand that. They were very thorough.

Description of Work
AMA Construction Incorporated gave us a quote for termite damage by taking out some old wood on the shed and the wall during the middle of August.

Category home builders, woodworking

04/19/2011

Joshua C.

What do you think?

Description of Work
Made an appointment for Saturday at 2p.m. Friday I called to confirm, no answer and left a message. Saturday, I decided to take the chance that he would show up. Called him again to confirm no answer. Waited around from 1:30 - 2:30 for the no-show. No phone calls, no follow ups. Thanks for making me take off work for nothing.

Category home builders

04/08/2011

Allan M.

They responded very quickly and they sent me a bid. I decided not to go with them, but they were very responsible.

Description of Work
I contacted AMA Construction Incorporated within the last month for an estimate to put in an additional drain in my patio, some repair work on an exterior wall and possibly redo the flooring in the living room.

Category decks, flooring contractor, plastering, drain pipe

10/10/2010

aleana M.

AMA did an amazing job. We love our home. We trust them and their quality of work is beautiful. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They added 1800 square feet to our home. They also redid our home and outdoors. We're very happy.

Category decks, landscaping, remodeling, home builders, structural engineer, home remodeling

12/14/2009

robert V.

They came highly recommended and their price was within our budget. Their work is beautiful and I am very happy with it. We had never used them before. The work that they did was amazing. They will be coming during our vacation just to do our laundry room and the second floor. They were very, very reliable. I liked the quality of their work.

Description of Work
We used AMA Construction Incorporated to remodel our whole kitchen.

Category remodeling, structural engineer, home remodeling

06/26/2009

robert V.

We feel very lucky to know AMA construction, they come from a family of a generation of cabinetry maker in California, Abraham and Miguel are two great human being, full of ideas, responsible and, trustworthy, They do not try to cut corners, their price never change since we sing the contract. We had in the past very bad experiences with handy man and contractors. We were afraid to do the work we were planning to do, but fortunately so far we have great things to said about them. I will recommended them all the time without a blink. Giorgio and Robert

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling, new flooring, new doors, appliances, quartz counter top, built in new island, plumbing, new air duct in the kitchen and sun room, built in new pantry, there was a need for a new beam to support the second floor -steel beam - all was done with permit and engineering prints. We also resurfaced the whole existing cabinetry and painted the kitchen and sun room.

Category countertops, decks, flooring contractor, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, air duct cleaning, home builders, appliance sales, structural engineer, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors

DiBara Masonry

Named "Top Masonry & Concrete Company" by Industry Oversight, we are a fourth generation masonry company, specializing in repairs, restorations and new installations of stone, block, brick, concrete and pavers, as well as waterproofing and sealing of any sort. No matter how odd, large or small the project may be, DiBara Masonry can provide exactly what you need, because with DiBara, expert advice is always free and expert service is always delivered. Our Story: Son of a third generation mason, DiBara Masonry's owner, Matthew DiBara, started working with a trowel and mortar beside his father at a young age on the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts. After deciding to move west and build up his company there, Matt left the cold weather behind but carried with him the knowledge and history of his Italian ancestors and ever since has delivered expert quality sure to make Pasquale proud.

Offers by DiBara Masonry on Angi
    Vision Home Remodeling Inc

Vision Home Remodeling is high-level design-build company, committed to serving our customers with the highest quality of work. We have a project minimum of $15,000.00 and do not provide any types of repair or handyman services. We are an extremely experienced team in development, new construction, and remodeling services for LA County, specializing in complete bathroom and kitchen remodels. We are fully licensed, insured and bonded to perform all construction work in the state of California, License #1059278. Our triumph to success comes from a team of highly skilled and a devoted group of project designers, project managers and builders with over 18 years of combined remodeling experience. Please feel free to contact our experienced team that will assist with any questions... It would be a pleasure to make your V I S I O N come to life!

House Painting Inc

Additional Phones - (800) 540-6004, (818) 957-1202, (626) 350-1578, (310) 477-9667, (818) 888-1857, (310) 540-5005, (323) 730-0544. Award wining. 10 employees. Over 730 happy reviews from Angie's List members. Please visit our website at www.housepaintinginc.com

General contracting, new home construction, remodeling & additions.