AMA Construction Incorporated

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2009

Whether you are looking to build a new home or remodel an existing one, AMA Construction Incorporated is ready to make your vision come true. Our service delivery approach is anchored by one simple goal - provide high quality construction services on time and within our client’s budget. AMA Construction has achieved a 95% repeat client business rate due to the integrity, honesty and attention to detail we give each project, regardless of size or scope. Over 90% of our clientele are from the entertainment industry. We are strong believers in letting the quality of our work speak for itself. We therefore invite you to view our project portfolio and client testimonials or contact us if you have specific questions. Additonal contact: Abraham Gutierrez (323) 864-1697....

Flowers Construction

Greenteam Roofing & Insulation, Inc.

Here at Greenteam Roofing we specialize in hard-to-find leaks and leaks in general, so if your looking to solve your leak problem call us. I haven't not been able to find a leak in my 25 years and we also warranty every job. We are a locally owned and operated company, that values honesty and integrity and who treats your home or business, as if it were our own. Being an expert in all aspects of roofing projects and our services are customized to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. Looking forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

Offers by Greenteam Roofing & Insulation, Inc. on Angi
Preferred Roofing Co

For the past 30 years we have been providing quality roofing throughout Los Angeles County and Ventura County. Using our own employees (no sub-contractors) we have a commitment to quality work and affordable solutions to your roofing needs. “Customer Service is our #1 priority” For that reason, we are dedicated to quality service and deliver the very best skill and workmanship in the roofing industry for your roofing project. We will do everything possible to fulfill your roofing needs and earn your complete trust and satisfaction.

Offers by Preferred Roofing Co on Angi

11/27/2012

It started great and ended great.

Description of Work
We hired AMA construction to do a huge add on to our home. We added 1900 square feet and they did a total redo of our entire home which is 4900 square feet. They also did our driveway, gate, walkways, pool, backyard patio. They redid our cabinets in the kitchen and all the wood work and cabinets through out the house. The list goes on and I have Much Praise for them. They did Excellent, Quality work. We are very happy. Our home is beautiful! Also, we trust them in our home even when I'm not here. That's the truth. They became our friends. I highly recommend them and we are very very picky.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,home builders,basement remodeling

10/10/2012

I think I explained all of that in my other review. It went very well. Super straight and direct to deal with. Very honest and always with a big smile. Finishing was great and ALL of our friends are amazed with the results of our newly remodeled home.

Description of Work
Remodel of a house that was built in the 50's. They did an amazing job. Expect the guys to be really nice. They want the project to go really well and it shows. They became our friends by the end of the project because they are so good at their job and are such nice people ....not sure what else I can say. Oh ya...they offer straight pricing without playing games. We have hired the wrong contractors in the past that are really inexpensive and it ended up costing us way more money with agravation and having to bring in qualified contractors to redo the work. That is how we met AMA Construction. They fixed a problem that a terrible contractor did and after that we decided to stick with AMA Construction.

Category remodeling,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling,sunrooms,basement remodeling

09/29/2011

We didn't use them; but they were great. The experience was good. It is kind of a long process, and I haven't had the work done yet. I need to review all of the estimates again. Their bid was really good. I think the price was a little high compared to other ones. It is not all about the price and I understand that. They were very thorough.

Description of Work
AMA Construction Incorporated gave us a quote for termite damage by taking out some old wood on the shed and the wall during the middle of August.

Category home builders,woodworking

04/19/2011

What do you think?

Description of Work
Made an appointment for Saturday at 2p.m. Friday I called to confirm, no answer and left a message. Saturday, I decided to take the chance that he would show up. Called him again to confirm no answer. Waited around from 1:30 - 2:30 for the no-show. No phone calls, no follow ups. Thanks for making me take off work for nothing.

Category home builders

04/08/2011

They responded very quickly and they sent me a bid. I decided not to go with them, but they were very responsible.

Description of Work
I contacted AMA Construction Incorporated within the last month for an estimate to put in an additional drain in my patio, some repair work on an exterior wall and possibly redo the flooring in the living room.

Category decks,flooring contractor,plastering,drain pipe

General contracting, new home construction, remodeling & additions.