All City Hardwood Floors Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2006

Glendon Ave

Los Angeles, CA 90034

Welcome to All City Hardwood Floors, Inc. where we stand for quality and expertise in creating an atmosphere of beauty and style to suit your needs. Our recognition of woods and the various needs of homes enable us to work with you and enhance your life from the very start. All City Hardwood Floors, Inc. can create for you a healthy environment using wood flooring, natural, renewable and recyclable, adding texture and warmth to any area. Our precision and knowledge of wood-working make us a leader in the hardwood flooring industry. All City Hardwood Floors, Inc. has over 20 years of experience. Visit us on Facebook at: All City Hardwood Floors Inc...

02/22/2018

Russ L.

Erich and his team did an excellent job. We are very discerning and interviewed 5 or 6 installers before selecting All City. From the beginning Erich's message was that quality of workmanship is their top priority. He was clear about the challenges we faced (unlevel floors) and the effort involved to correct them. His initial bid was fair and the only significant adjustment was for leveling (after carpet was removed and scope of correction was clear). Erich's team was extremely professional.... prompt, clean, respectful of the house, and easy to work with. The quality of their work was excellent. While the installation cost (below) may seem high, in fact it was very competitive because of the large space (6 rooms) and the extensive floor leveling. These large projects are always full of surprises. Erich was great as we worked through the challenges.... no nickel and diming, a real class act. We are happy to highly recommend All City Hardwood!

Description of Work
Install engineered hardwood and baseboards to entire second floor

10/05/2015

Steven B.

We a great experience with All City Hardwood Floors. Erich was extremely professional and a gentleman throughout, you can tell he really cares about delivering a good product. Our beaten up floors now look fantastic, it makes the whole house feel new. Everything went exactly as promised - on time, for the quoted price, and done in a high quality manner. I'd gladly recommend to anyone who needs hardwood floor services.

Description of Work
Sand and refinish hardwood floors

10/30/2014

Susan G.

Highly recommend Erich and All City Hardwood Floors. Price was reasonable. Most importantly, Erich and his employees were responsive, on-time and great to work with.

Description of Work
Sanded and refinished hardwood floors. Removed and installed new base boards.

08/23/2014

Daisietta K.

It went beautifully. it was very professionally done. We want to give them the highest recommendation. Every aspect of the job was thoroughly explained. We appreciated the time that was taken to do that.

Description of Work
Refinished the hardwood floors in most of the house.

Category hardwood floor

We thank you business, and look forward to working with you in the future.

06/17/2014

Sean H.

Erich was excellent in being on time and in completing his work in the designated time frame. They were very careful in moving my furniture and appliances, as well as cleaning up after, (sanding floors can create extensive dust!). As mentioned above my only consideration was I experienced some separation on the seams of the kitchen and dining area maple flooring, which will require refinishing at some point. They were very competitive in pricing and I received professional quality workmanship as well as professional effort from Erich and his crew. I would definitely recommend them for someone considering refinishing their hardwood flooring.

Description of Work
Erich's company refinished my kitchen, den and entry hardwood floors. They moved all furniture and appliances from the rooms to be refinished, taped off all the doors and windows, sanded down and applied three coats of sealant to all the floors. The only reason I am not giving Erich excellent ratings across the board is that the kitchen maple floor finish didn't seal sufficiently and I have experienced some separation in several areas. Otherwise there work was excellent

05/10/2014

Teresa A.

I was extremely pleased with their service. They were honest, professional and kept me informed throughout the process. They removed the carpet from the bedrooms and cleaned. My floors were completed when promised and I loved the end result! I would definitely recommend their services if quality is what you're looking for.

Description of Work
All City Hardwood Floors re-finished the floors in my home.

05/06/2014

SONIA V.

I will definitely use All City Floors again. They are so professional. I have recommended them to other friends and they had the same great experience. Also, it's nice knowing they are licensed bonded and carry insurance. They may not be the cheapest company in town but in the end you will save money because they do the job right the first time!

Description of Work
The first time I used All City Floors was 10 years ago. Eric Mueller, the owner, was hands on and my Bamboo flooring downstairs came out fantastic. My brother had used a more expensive "well Known" company to do his bamboo flooring about the same time as me. I am so happy I went with All City Floors. My flooring has held up so well downstairs I decided to hire them to do all of the upstairs. Again, same fantastic service as 10 years ago. They cleaned up after themselves and were so polite, efficient and do the work in a very timely manner. My brother's experience with the company he paid almost twice as much for was horrendous. The bamboo started fading, warping, and the company gave him a hard time about coming out to fix it.

04/30/2014

Shane C.

It was a great experience from the initial consultation through the completion of the job. Eric is a true professional and his guys are awesome. Our floors look great and he was their whenever we had an issue. I can't recommend this company for hardwood floors enough. When we do our upstairs area we will be using all city for sure.

Description of Work
Put the hardwood floors in my downstairs areas.

03/16/2014

Diana V.

I just love the look of wood floors, but the expense and the time it takes to get it done was not appealing. A good friend of mine referred me to “All City Hardwood Floors” and he couldn’t speak more highly of the end product. Because I trusted him, I decided to give them a try. I’m so glad I did! They were quick to do an estimate and gave me sound guidance on what color would be best, the direction of the wood, etc. The price was amazing considering the quality and I really liked the fact I could visit a nearby showroom to pick up some samples. This is a big purchase and what I thought looked good at the store, didn’t always look good against my baseboards and finishes. Once I chose the wood I wanted, Eric Muller, the President of the company, had his team over my place and they were done in a couple of days. The result was even better than I thought. I appreciated the careful detail to placement and they were cognizant of ensuring that minor details were taken care of. Overall, great service, great product and great people to have done business with. I highly recommend and would certainly use again in the future.

Description of Work
Removed carpet, installed wood floors in dining room, living room and main hallway in my Condo.

01/12/2007

SANDRA K.

I would never hire him again. Our house was built in the 50's and we were doing a total remodel. Our floors weren't perfect which we pointed out to him. He said don't worry he'd fix it. When the job started and he thought a floor was particularly bad, he basically said we needed to fix it and he wanted more money. Then when I wanted him to do a stairwell to the basement first so that workers wouldn't have to walk on the new family room floor. He refused to do it that way, but said he wanted me to be happy, I said it would make me happy if he did the stairwell first. Again, he said he wouldn't do it that way, so I said he was a *explicit*. He then told my husband that he wouldn't talk to me, only my husband. I wanted to fire him, but my husband said let's just get this done. Which we did. I was glad when it was over.

Description of Work
Master bedroom, family room, dining room, hallway and stairs done in a dark solid wood refinished. It was a difficult job, but well done. The only bad thing was his arrogant attitude. He pretty much treated me like an idiot. His actual installer was a very nice person.

Olde Tyme Floor Co Inc

Hardwood Installation and Resurfacing/Refinishing Specialists w/ High-End Custom Staining & Finishing. Special Pricing for Angie's List Members. Olde Tyme Floor Co., Inc. is a boutique, full-service Hardwood Flooring Contractor, established over 40 years ago. Family owned and operated, our employees are hand-picked and several have worked for OTF for 10-20 years. We always perform the work and NEVER subcontract to other companies. Our passion for creating everlasting beauty in your home extends beyond the boundaries of our work. It is the essence from which we pride ourselves on, delivering exquisite craftsmanship and attention to the finer details, bringing your dream home to life. Old Tyme Floor always delivers first-class service that is uniquely tailored for each individual client. We are fully licensed by the State of California (#637696) and are proud members of The Better Business Bureau and the National Wood Flooring Association. Our services include Installation, Sanding and Refinishing, Staining, Wire-brushing, Hand-distressing, Staircases, Crown-molding, Door & Window Casings. Additional services: exterior decks, custom dance floors, racketball courts, plywood sub-floors installed, pre-finished engineered floors installed, leveling, water damage.

HT Hardwood Floors

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Hardwood Flooring services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Arbor Hardwood Floors

Arbor Hardwood Floors is a family-owned business specializing in custom wood floor coverings for your home. With over 15 years of experience serving the LA and Ventura County areas, you can trust our expert staff to provide the personal and professional service you deserve at a fair price. Whether it’s a minor repair, sand and refinish or brand new install we treat every job like it’s our own.

Offers by Arbor Hardwood Floors on Angi