ALEX'S LOCK & KEY SERVICE

With Angi since June 2005

We are the one and only locksmith in the local area. We offer commercial, residential and auto locksmith services. We duplicate keys and stock many brand of locks. From selling, repairing and installing safes and access control systems to rekeying locks and creating master key systems, we do it all. We also offer emergency lockout services. Stop in our showroom to view our array of products from trusted and secure brands!

Guardian Angel Locksmith focuses on providing the most professional, honest and responsive locksmith services you have ever experienced. At Guardian Angel Locksmith, we make it a mission to build long-lasting relationships through trust and commitment to customers. We consider it our responsibility and obligation to provide you with the highest quality products and services available. Whether it is a simple lockout or a complex master key system, we value your business, your home and most importantly your time. We take importance in our work and in always providing consistent and excellent services. Thank you for your constant support and most importantly for choosing Guardian Angel Locksmith as YOUR LOCK AND SECURITY SPECIALIST!

Lock change, install, repair, re keyed, panic exit devices, door closers, master systems, electronic & magnetic locks, intercom systems, safes, service & repair, keyless entry systems, closed circuit tv systems & access control alarm. Please leave a contact phone number when emailing and calling so I can promptly give you a call back at my earliest convenience to schedule an appointment and answer any questions. For fast service give David a call: (818) 209-0973!

06/09/2005

I THOUGHT THEY DID A GOOD JOB, BUT I DIDN'T REALLY LIKE THE AREA WHERE THIS BUSINESS IS LOCATED, I WOULD GO BACK AS WELL AS RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO FRIENDS.

Description of Work
I LOCKED MY SELF OUT OF MY CAR AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, I WENT TO THIS PLACE AND THEY MADE ME A KEY AND I ALSO MADE SPECIAL DOUBLES.

Category locksmith