AIR CARE - AM CONSTRUCTION

Founded 2002 • With Angi since December 2011

Dear future customer thanks for you're interest using Air Care services a company that really works for you,it's not just to keep you hot at the winter and cool at the summer but make sure you get the best indoor quality Air for you're family and guests,make sure you get the right cooling and heating system by the size of you're house windows insulation and it's location, get the right duct size to etch room in you're home ,make sure you get the best efficient system so you not over pay on electric and gas bills remember the system your'e neighbor got not necessary good for your'e home. when using Mountain air and beyond you can be sure you in good hands, when you meet with our clean polite and professional representative you will get all the information about your'e system and what need to be done to make it work better if any,if you interest in installing new system or upgrade will find the best affordable system for you as well you find your'e self knowing much more about HV/AC. At Air Care we like to have long term relationship with our customers and offer you maintenance program for your'e heating and cooling system any problem with HV/AC no problem we provide fast service just join us. CONSTRUCTION DIVISION AM Construction beautifying your home. Specializing in complete renovations, room additions, kitchens, bathrooms and more… We use not only our mastered craftsmanship but also our unending sense of creativity to ensure all of your dreams become a reality from the room we design. No matter how large or small, AM Construction will be at your side every step of the way guaranteeing to exceed your expectations and provide a room that will accentuate the rest of your home to it’s fullest potential. AM got involved in the construction field in 1999 and has since become a recognized contractor: “My goal is to provide customers with the highest quality workmanship and materials at reasonable prices, attention to details from the initial design to completion. I take pride in my work and have the customers smiling during the construction phase and at the end of the project. I understand how important trust is in a contractor / client relationship. Clients who work with me for one project return to me for all their future construction needs. My clients value the relationship I build with them and recognize my commitment to quality, budget and schedule… My reputation for uncompromising quality and reliability is evident in every one of my projects.” - Owner, AM Construction...

Specializing in residential and commercial remodeling! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Allow Mike Guttman, with 30 years of experience in outdoor design and construction to integrate masonry and landscape and transform your outside living space into a beautiful place to come home to. Mike's designs have been featured on HGTV , is affordable and he has serviced the L.A. area from Los Feliz to Malibu including the Hollywood elite. Mike will meet with you personally for a consultation to artfully and masterfully integrate masonry with landscape design. His customer service and attention to detail has been awarded multiple Super Service Awards from Angie's List. Mike will personally spend time visiting with you to design the perfect outdoor space for your home. Spend time with Mike and see the difference. .

05/22/2015

It was Friday before Memorial Day Weekend and my son was graduating from high school with family coming in to town and my water was cold!!!! I called Maty Avidan and he responded immediately, came out within two hours and fixed my water heater. I can't thank him enough for his professionalism and kindness. We were saved a very uncomfortable weekend with family and many events going on.

Description of Work
He replaced the ignitor and thermal coupling on my water heater.

Category ceramic tile,plumbing

01/20/2014

Everything went very well. Was extremely happy with this company and will definitely recommend to friends!

Description of Work
Cleaned out and deodorized the central heating ventilation system. Cleaned out the bathroom ventilation fans. Replaced furnace filter.

Category ceramic tile

06/13/2013

They were fairly quick and efficient. Their price was a little higher than I wanted to pay, but they did a good job

Description of Work
Air Care replaced my furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/15/2012

We are very happy with the overall job as mentioned, and highly recommend AM Construction to others.

Description of Work
AM Construction was a great find! We attempted to get several estimates from several companies to be sure that we were getting a fair price as this was the first time we ever found ourselves having to put a roof on a home. More often than not other roofing companies would set appointments then not show up, those who did, came in either at the same price as AM Construction or much over with not nearly the level of Labor and Product warranty that AM Const. was offering. In the end we decided to go with these folks, they worked quickly and cleanly. Our roof had been on this house for probably close to 85 years and the amount of dust and debris we found in the yard the first day I was CERTAIN would be there even after they had finished and moved on, that was NOT the case. They were clean, efficient and thorough. They took extra time to make sure the new roof had sort of an old world charm that complimented the Spanish architecture of our home. In the end the roof came in slightly higher than the original quote but that was due to needing to replace termite damage or wood rot not because of a low quote to get us on the hook. With the additional cost came extensive information so that we never felt like we paid for something we shouldn't have paid for and further.

Category ceramic tile,roofing

07/04/2012

Went great, again, very professional, the job was done as i expected of AM Construction.

Description of Work
AM Construction was top notch from the sales staff to the final questions. Our shower required special construction and involved removing a smaller shower and garden tub. All the work was completed as promised and all the debris and dust was cleared out and the bathroom wiped down and the floor cleaned, too. I will recommend AM Construction to my family and friends!

Category ceramic tile,plumbing,home remodeling

Heating & Cooling Installation/ Repair/Maintenance Water Heaters Installation/ Repair/Maintenance

N/A