ABC COMMERCIAL ROOFING INC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2005

4.3

NO SUBS. LICENSE NUMBER: C-39 874709. ...

Home Renew 360

Home Renew 360

Home Renew 360 is your complete home improvement company. We offer many remodeling services that will help you and your family create the home of your dreams in an efficient, sustainable, healthy manner. Our company has over 30 years of combined experience providing exemplary service to home owners in the greater Southern California area. Home Renew 360 has the expertise and experience to apply our craftsmanship to any size remodeling project. Our goal is to make sure the job is done right and on time.

Offers by Home Renew 360 on Angi

06/23/2009

The quality of their work and their product was very good. They started the job on time and finished it quickly. The workers were very courteous. Around 3 months later, I got a notice through mail stating that ABC Company has filed a lien against my house as ABC roofing had not paid them. They misled me and told that they did not have any sub contractors. I had to contact the owner of the company ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a complete tear off and installed new roof on my house.

02/06/2009

We called them several times to fix our roof and they never called us back. They came back out twice, but never fixed the problem. I had to pay another roofing company to fix this problem. Our roof leaked one month after they put it on! I would never hire them again. I would not recommend them to anyone else either.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new roof on our house and gave us a 10 year warranty on labor and 30 years on the actual roof.

09/25/2008

They came out and the salesman lied and said he owned the company. He whined about his high insurance costs and said that was why his price to me would be so high. He was pushy. I would not call them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They bid a roofing job for me, but I decided to go with another company.

03/24/2008

Very unprofessional, kind of floppy. If they would have found that hole, they would have charged me $500. A handyman would have done it for less. I would never have used them. Also, they never came back for the estimate. I waited a week and a half, and they never came. They had my phone number.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and looked at the roof and the leak. They said they could fix it if they found a leak for $500. They did not find it. They said they could redo the whole roof, and I asked for an estimate. They never came back.

01/22/2008

Lee was terrific! He thoroughly inspected the roof, found some possible leaks and quickly sealed them with caulk free of charge. What's even better is that as he was leaving, he noticed one more unusual but possible source of the problem, got his ladder off his truck and found the main source of all of our problems. It wasn't the shingled roof at all, which we and every other roofer had been focus...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lee Yosef came out to inspect for the source of a persistent leak we've been having.

CATEGORY roofing

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL, SYNTHETIC SHAKE, CONCRETE TILE, LIGHTWEIGHT TILE, CLAY TILE, ALUMINUM RAIN GUTTERS, COMPOSITION SHINGLE, TORCH DOWN, HOT MOP & PRESIDENTIAL SLATE.

METAL ROOFS.