ABC COMMERCIAL ROOFING INC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2005

4.3

NO SUBS. LICENSE NUMBER: C-39 874709. ...

We are a boutique construction company with more than 15 years of experience. We provide services to Los Angeles and Orange County and its surrounding areas. Operating as a one-stop-shop, we offer a variety of construction solutions to our clients; guiding them every step of the way. Through meetings with architects and engineers, design solutions and 3D renderings, on-site construction and more. Being one of the top-rated construction companies in Southern California we are dedicated to giving our clients the best possible experience, making sure their visions and dreams are being brought to life. We specialize in major home renovations, kitchen and bathroom remodels, additions, garage conversions (ADU) and new construction. Our designers and staff will keep you updated and involved as much or as little as you would like. We will provide you with a 3D rendering concept design, illustrating the outcome of your project. Our goal is to transform your house into your dream home. Providing you with Construction expertise, caring customer service representatives, top-rated subcontractors and trustworthy crews on the field. We are here to serve our community of clients making sure you are 100% satisfied and proud of your new home.

At California Roofing Install and Repair, your happiness comes first. Building a one-on-one relationship with you is essential to us. We strive to provide you with the best customer experience in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas. Our mission is simple: bringing you satisfaction. With our prime roofing services, we ensure your roofing needs are met. Our roofers have the advanced training, experience, and exceptional skills required for efficient and safe roofing services. For more than three decades, we have had full licenses and comprehensive insurance policies that enable us to offer innovative and high-quality services to our customers. We use the highest quality materials and equipment available only to licensed professionals to provide the best results to our valued customers. With our comprehensive range of services, we cover all your roofing needs quickly and professionally. Our services include a wide range of materials and equipment, as well as installation, repair, and maintenance, and you can be sure that the job is done properly the first time around. Our full satisfaction guarantee backs up this promise.

Welcome to Reliable Roofing. We are a Family Owned Business serving our clients since 1988. We work hard to bring each customer the best possible service and quality available. We are 1 in 5 contractors in California to be certified with Owens Corning and authorized to give a 50 year warranty for your roof. We look forward to working with you on your next project. We welcome your questions and thank you for your interest.

06/23/2009

The quality of their work and their product was very good. They started the job on time and finished it quickly. The workers were very courteous. Around 3 months later, I got a notice through mail stating that ABC Company has filed a lien against my house as ABC roofing had not paid them. They misled me and told that they did not have any sub contractors. I had to contact the owner of the company ...

Description of Work
They did a complete tear off and installed new roof on my house.

02/06/2009

We called them several times to fix our roof and they never called us back. They came back out twice, but never fixed the problem. I had to pay another roofing company to fix this problem. Our roof leaked one month after they put it on! I would never hire them again. I would not recommend them to anyone else either.

Description of Work
They put a new roof on our house and gave us a 10 year warranty on labor and 30 years on the actual roof.

09/25/2008

They came out and the salesman lied and said he owned the company. He whined about his high insurance costs and said that was why his price to me would be so high. He was pushy. I would not call them again in the future.

Description of Work
They bid a roofing job for me, but I decided to go with another company.

03/24/2008

Very unprofessional, kind of floppy. If they would have found that hole, they would have charged me $500. A handyman would have done it for less. I would never have used them. Also, they never came back for the estimate. I waited a week and a half, and they never came. They had my phone number.

Description of Work
They came out and looked at the roof and the leak. They said they could fix it if they found a leak for $500. They did not find it. They said they could redo the whole roof, and I asked for an estimate. They never came back.

01/22/2008

Lee was terrific! He thoroughly inspected the roof, found some possible leaks and quickly sealed them with caulk free of charge. What's even better is that as he was leaving, he noticed one more unusual but possible source of the problem, got his ladder off his truck and found the main source of all of our problems. It wasn't the shingled roof at all, which we and every other roofer had been focus...

Description of Work
Lee Yosef came out to inspect for the source of a persistent leak we've been having.

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL, SYNTHETIC SHAKE, CONCRETE TILE, LIGHTWEIGHT TILE, CLAY TILE, ALUMINUM RAIN GUTTERS, COMPOSITION SHINGLE, TORCH DOWN, HOT MOP & PRESIDENTIAL SLATE.

METAL ROOFS.