AAA Remodeling & Construction

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2011

3.6

Financing available....

At California Roofing Install and Repair, your happiness comes first. Building a one-on-one relationship with you is essential to us. We strive to provide you with the best customer experience in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas. Our mission is simple: bringing you satisfaction. With our prime roofing services, we ensure your roofing needs are met. Our roofers have the advanced training, experience, and exceptional skills required for efficient and safe roofing services. For more than three decades, we have had full licenses and comprehensive insurance policies that enable us to offer innovative and high-quality services to our customers. We use the highest quality materials and equipment available only to licensed professionals to provide the best results to our valued customers. With our comprehensive range of services, we cover all your roofing needs quickly and professionally. Our services include a wide range of materials and equipment, as well as installation, repair, and maintenance, and you can be sure that the job is done properly the first time around. Our full satisfaction guarantee backs up this promise.

A1 American Roofing understands how important your home and business is to you and the significant investment involved for quality roof installation or roof restoration. As a reputable and professional roofing repair contractor, we offer years of roofing experience that includes a complete and comprehensive range of roof services that are designed to enhance curb appeal, provide energy efficiency and increase the value of your business or commercial property.

08/28/2014

Sharon was too chatty. He promised this and that. Did not replace my sink as he promised, so he deducted $500. Too expensive.

Description of Work
Primed and painted my house.

Category house painters

05/15/2014

It went very well and the work was very exceptional. I am extremely pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
I had the main electrical panel upgraded.

Category electrician

05/12/2014

I had a flood in my house and aaa done a lot of construction work from 2013 to 2014. They have done magor construction and I've been very happy with their work. It's like I have a new house !! The house was painted. A new roof was put on. The kitchen was remodeled. 2 bathrooms have new vanities. I have a new cooper water line A new gas line and a new drain line. I also have a new driveway. I would...

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel, exterior and interior paint, new cooper Piping, a new driveway, new vanities in the bathroom, new gas and drain line and a new roof.

Category remodeling

02/14/2014

Very professional work, and timely. Project Manager very helpful - everyone earnestly concerned about my happiness

Description of Work
Paint inside/outside; wall repair; electrical; windows; shutters;air/heat; roof repair

Category electrician,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,house painters

10/14/2013

The AAA Remodeling and Construction general contractor visited my home and later called in his designer April 17, 2013 to negotiate the remodeling of my original kitchen, which was approximately 25-years old. All the kitchens in my housing tract looked the same and had similar, entry-level treatments typically found in tract homes. The original counter top was covered with dated, 4and quot; white ...

Description of Work
Remodeled kitchen.

Category remodeling

Electrical, plumbing, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, roofing, exterior paint, flooring, patio enclosures and sunrooms, windows and doors, driveways walkways and pavers, room additions, new construcion, blue print foundations and retrofitting, energy efficient solar panels, interior & exterior design.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available