A1 Termite and Pest Control

California: General
01/01/1900

1244 S Plymouth Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90019

CALL NOW FOR A FREE LIVE QUOTE!!! OFFERING 10% OFF IN SUMMER 2019! Termite professionals at A1 Termite and Pest Control will take care of all your termite and pest control problems. Located in Los Angeles, CA we offer extremely effective termite services for both residential homes and commercial businesses at an affordable price. We will perform a free termite inspection of your premise to determine what type of termite infestation you have, how bad it is, and if they caused any structural damage. Our experienced pest exterminators can even provide repairs for damage caused by dry rot, termites, and fungus. We also perform pre-purchase termite inspection for homebuyers and pre-selling termite inspection for sellers. Just let us know how we can help! Professional Termite Treatments from Experienced Exterminators. We are serving Los Angeles, Orange, portions of San Fernando, Riverside and San Bernardino counties since 2005....

pest control (9)

10/16/2017

NEVER USED.

Description of Work
NEVER USED.

Work Completed On 10/16/2017

09/28/2017

It was an easy experience. The 1st time they came out and bombed then circled the perimeter. They did a 2nd follow up appointment. I haven't had any follow up yet, but I haven't had any ants.

Description of Work
Ant control.

Work Completed On 07/28/2017

06/05/2017

Okay. Ruben was very professional. He treated around all of the house and "blew" spray underneath my raised foundation. He also sprayed cracks in the driveway and along the lawn edges, as well as localized treatments in the kitchen, bathroom and family - where I had seen them inside. The ants disappeared for about 2 weeks. Then a relative told me she saw an ant in my guest bathroom. My expectation...

Description of Work
Pesticide spraying due to ants.

Work Completed On 05/10/2017

03/21/2017

they were amazing!

Description of Work
we had a insect/pest problem..i called and they are friendly fast and overall great at what they do..

Work Completed On 02/01/2017

05/18/2016

Description of Work
Sprayed for roaches

Work Completed On 05/16/2016

11/10/2014

They were nice, but I did not go with them. Their professionalism and responsiveness were fine. It was good. I had no issues with them. It was all good.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from them.

Work Completed On 07/15/2014

06/06/2014

Overall it was a good experience.

Description of Work
They exterminated termites at our house.

Work Completed On 05/30/2014

10/13/2013

One of my tenants recommended A1 based on her past experience at another apartment building. They came and sprayed for fleas. No complaints, and I thought the price was reasonable for the service. Apartment is about 1300 square feet.

Description of Work
Spray apartment for fleas.

Work Completed On 05/02/2013

06/11/2013

A1 Termite and Pest Control I would say honesty. They were recommended by someone who liked their service also. Promptness and the work is neat.

Description of Work
A1 Termite and Pest Control was used in my home.

Work Completed On 08/15/2012

We provide fumigation ( tenting) and spot treatment for termites. Structural wood repair. Pest control services

ask for details