A-1 Custom Draperies

Master Wallcovering & Painting

Master Wallcovering & Painting

Ask for details.

06/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yolanda was wonderful to work with, and she did an amazing job. Our house is old and has many windows, and finding the right fabric to complement our varied color scheme was quite an arduous task, but Yolanda handled it all with kindness and professionalism, even when some of our choices appeared at first to be a bit unorthodox. I receive compliments on our drapes on a regular basis, and would definitely use A-1 again in the future.

05/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custo drapes with old drape material I had hanging. Came out beautiful!

05/03/2013

It was a long and involved process, as we were starting from scratch, so it took several months with numerous changes, but overall it was a very positive experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A-1 Custom Draperies came through with flying colors on a difficult assignment: a 1916 historic house, recently renovated, with numerous windows of varying sizes with a multicolor palette. As a graphic designer and artist, color is very important to me, and Yolanda was extremely patient as we worked our way through the house and dealt with challenges such as dual dressing rooms with 6 windows each – 5 large and one small, walls of windows in the dining room, custom sized draperies for the curved windows contained in the front door, and trying to match a uniquely colored fabric that had been discontinued. The best part about working with A-1 was that they are open to suggestion, and will go the extra mile to ensure that their customer is pleased. I was shown drape fabrics and accessories for all budget levels, and as a result of our creative collaboration I receive compliments on the drapes from every visitor. I highly recommend A-1 for projects large and small, as the attention to detail is unmatched, and I would definitely work with A-1 again.

08/24/2005

THEY CALLED BACK WHEN I ASKED THEM TO. THEY CAME OUT WHEN I ASKED THEM TO. THEY WERE GOOD AT GIVING SUGGESTIONS THAT WERE APPROPRIATE, AND THE SUGGESTIONS THAT THEY GAVE ME WERE LESS MONEY. THEIR SUGGESTIONS WERE APPROPRIATE FOR THE JOB THAT I NEEDED DONE AND NOTHING MORE. THEY COULD HAVE MADE MORE IF THEY WANTED TO.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY PUT IN WINDOW TREATMENTS.