A-1 Custom Draperies

Founded 1970 • With Angi since June 2010

The Blind Spot

Serving greater Los Angeles for over 35 years, and earning OVER 200 FIVE STAR REVIEWS and a 4.8 STAR RATING on HomeAdvisor, The Blind Spot is a premier blind, shutter and drapery, repair, sales and installation company. Though humbly named, The Blind Spot can design and execute even the most elaborate of drapery design, solve difficult applications, and provide unparalleled service. We also understand that sometimes just a bit of TLC is needed and that is why we are happy to offer REPAIRS at an exceedingly inexpensive price point. We are very proud of our prompt, professional service, and hope you will allow us to be a part of your design team.

Desig It by Ninos

We specialize in furniture re upholstery, leather repair, custom design, furnishing, and refinishing. We pride ourselves on our customer service and great work. No job is too big or small - Give us a call, and you wont be disappointed. We are family owned and operated.Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Offers by Desig It by Ninos on Angi
Larry's Custom Furniture

Larry's custom furniture has being custom making furniture and upholstering existing furniture for over 30 years now, previously located at the corner of Oxnard and Kester for close to 30 years, licensed and insured, along with some of the best workmanship that you will find for all of your furniture needs, what places this small family business apart from its competition, is not only the best quality materials and supplies but the fact that we are not happy with your project until the client is, and will stand behind what we do with five year workmanship Warranty along with a life time warranty on any custom made frame/wood structure

06/30/2014

Description of Work
Yolanda was wonderful to work with, and she did an amazing job. Our house is old and has many windows, and finding the right fabric to complement our varied color scheme was quite an arduous task, but Yolanda handled it all with kindness and professionalism, even when some of our choices appeared at first to be a bit unorthodox. I receive compliments on our drapes on a regular basis, and would definitely use A-1 again in the future.

05/31/2014

Description of Work
Custo drapes with old drape material I had hanging. Came out beautiful!

05/03/2013

It was a long and involved process, as we were starting from scratch, so it took several months with numerous changes, but overall it was a very positive experience.

Description of Work
A-1 Custom Draperies came through with flying colors on a difficult assignment: a 1916 historic house, recently renovated, with numerous windows of varying sizes with a multicolor palette. As a graphic designer and artist, color is very important to me, and Yolanda was extremely patient as we worked our way through the house and dealt with challenges such as dual dressing rooms with 6 windows each – 5 large and one small, walls of windows in the dining room, custom sized draperies for the curved windows contained in the front door, and trying to match a uniquely colored fabric that had been discontinued. The best part about working with A-1 was that they are open to suggestion, and will go the extra mile to ensure that their customer is pleased. I was shown drape fabrics and accessories for all budget levels, and as a result of our creative collaboration I receive compliments on the drapes from every visitor. I highly recommend A-1 for projects large and small, as the attention to detail is unmatched, and I would definitely work with A-1 again.

08/24/2005

THEY CALLED BACK WHEN I ASKED THEM TO. THEY CAME OUT WHEN I ASKED THEM TO. THEY WERE GOOD AT GIVING SUGGESTIONS THAT WERE APPROPRIATE, AND THE SUGGESTIONS THAT THEY GAVE ME WERE LESS MONEY. THEIR SUGGESTIONS WERE APPROPRIATE FOR THE JOB THAT I NEEDED DONE AND NOTHING MORE. THEY COULD HAVE MADE MORE IF THEY WANTED TO.

Description of Work
THEY PUT IN WINDOW TREATMENTS.